UPDATED- JUNE 29 2015
Your Forum Moderator is Flash Mod.
1. Decisions of administrators are final. Administrators of these forums reserve the right to remove any content posted by members, or to suspend or ban any member at anytime or for any reason in accordance with these rules and regulations and at their sole discretion. They also reserve the right to handle all administrator issues privately. 2. We strive to maintain a friendly atmosphere that is welcoming to users of all ages. That means no cursing, swearing, excessive sexual innuendo or posting pictures that contain suggestive content or nudity. Links found to lead to a site that does not hold to the same standards are subject to edit or deletion. 3. We also want to maintain an atmosphere that is welcoming to Adam Lambert fans everywhere, regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, age, sex, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, sexual orientation or military status. Posts containing racial, ethnic, religious, political, sexual or other slurs, intentional attempts to drive posters away or make them feel unwelcome, or posts with the purpose of criticizing or insulting another poster will be removed. 4. Please refrain from spreading rumors. If you did not receive the information you are posting from a credible source, please do not post it. Administrators reserve the right to delete any posts they believe to contain false information. 5. Posting stolen music or links to download content protected by copyrights and other proprietary rights is prohibited in these forums will result in disciplinary action that may include being banned from these forums. 6. Impersonation of a band or crew member in these forums will result in the banning of that user. 7. Image banners or advertisements for other sites, including links to unofficial fan sites and fan group social network pages (Facebook, Twitter, MySpace) are not allowed in these forums. The companies that advertise here have paid for that privilege. Exceptions: links to your own social network pages (Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, imeem)or your own profile on AdamOfficial are fine.
8. No spamming of the boards. This includes, but is not limited to, repeatedly posting the same or similar content or posting identical messages more than one time or in more than one forum, or registering for the sole purpose of promoting your website, e-bay auction, etc. (Exceptions: if you have or find an auction that is directly Adam related it may be posted on the Off-Topic forum). Spamming also includes excessive no-text posts or posts made with such frequency as to disrupt normal operations of the forums. 9. We’ve included a variety of forums for all sorts of different discussions. Please read the forum descriptions and post on the most appropriate board. Threads may be moved from one forum to another more appropriate at the administrator’s sole discretion. 10. If you would like to start a new thread, please take the time to see if there is already a thread started for that topic. Duplicate threads are subject to removal at the administrator’s sole discretion.
11. Please post in English only if possible. The administrators for this board can only moderate in English and will delete any posts or post content in any language other than English if deemed offensive.
12. Internet etiquette states that UPPER CASE letters are shouting. Unless it is something urgent, please use lower case letters when adding new discussions. Posts made in all UPPER CASE letters are subject to removal. 13. Along the same lines, personal information (including photos) is not to be given out about any individual without their permission. In particular, persons under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before giving out personal information in public or private through the use of the forums. You are cautioned not to post your own personal information in the interest of safety. Posting of personal email addresses is not permitted and is subject to removal. We are not responsible for monitoring this information, nor liable for any consequences that may result from the exchange of this information.
14. If another poster violates the rules, please just ignore their post and notify an administrator directly or by clicking on the “Flag as offensive” button of the violator’s post. Debating with a hostile poster about their behavior only causes threads to degenerate. Stick to the topic of the thread, rather than the personalities involved. Another person's poor behavior is not an excuse to misbehave.
15. Keep in mind that Adam may read these forums himself, so don't say anything to others that you would not like said to him or yourself. Management of these forums reserves the right to amend and/or implement new rules at anytime, with or without notice. New rules may be posted periodically. It is every member’s responsibility to read, understand and comply with all posted rules. Your continued access to or use of the forums after any such change to these rules shall constitute your consent to such change.