• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
beshakinski

official home of The CANADIADAMS - Loyal & Proud fans of ADAM LAMBERT

Adam and the rest of the idols arrive in Toronto this morning by bus. It is a beautiful sunny refreshing day, Re-energize, and let's ROCK in HAMILTON!!!! OMG, HE IS HERE!!!!!

CANADIADAMS WANT TO WELCOME YOU ADAM, "Our Land is Your Land" you know!WE love you! Hope that you will visit many more cities in Canada in the furture...cause CANADIADAMS everywhere are waiting for your Solo Tour!!!! xxoo

No matter how many videos you have watched, no matter how much you may think you have every move memorized, no matter how prepared you may think you are---NOTHING can fully arm you for the experience of Adam live! Prepare to be electrified! Have a wonderful time, all!

Enjoy all you Canadiadams who are lucky enough to be at the concert tonight. Cheer lots and let Adam know that we all love him. If you get a chance to meet him please tell him that he has to tour all our country for his solo because we are waiting with open arms. Have fun guys and enjoy the ride.

PUMP UP THE VOLUME CANADIADAMS, ADAM IS IN THE HOUSE!!!

for the show tomorrow in Hamilton, Ontario at Copps. The venue is state of the art, with exceptional sound system and stage. Good view everywhere!

Canadiadams have awesome respect and our main concern is that Adam is safe and healthy!

ADAM, should you decide that you are feeling strong and safe please please come and greet your fans. Hamilton is very down to earth, friendly town, and we got a whole lotta love for you!

Canadiadam # 29 - Vancouver Loves Adam

Canadiadam # 30 - 2pugsforme

Canadiadam # 31 - TwistedSis

Canadiadam # 32 - Vankimber

LET'S SHOW ADAM LOVE!!! PUMP UP THE VOLUME CANADIADAMS FOR ADAM

To all the Canadiadams from Vancouver who have seen the concert, thanks for the heads up. It's gonna be a wild night! I do hope Adam and the rest of the idols get a very good night's rest, cuz we here in Hamilton rrrr soooooo r e a d y!!!

Raepat has seats really close to mine.

There is a tailgate party from 5 to 7 pm so I expect to see quite a few people there - there will be no mistaking that me and my girls are Adam fans. (Oh yes, hubby is going to but he will probably pretend he doesn't know me - LOL)

Lets join together in honour of Adam with the Globerts to donate to Adam's favorite charity. I have already donated. Please join me in this good cause. We can also win a 1 hour chat with Adam in this contest, but besides thar, lets show Adam how we can stand together for a good cause. Proud Canadians, proud of Adam and proud to give! You can also get a Globert #, just ask for one.

I am excited to announce that our Fan Group – the GLOBERTS – had been selected to participate in the Lambert Loves Learning challenge. We have one month to raise the most funds for public schools and we are in direct competition with other Adam Lambert Fan groups. If we are the most generous group we will host an exclusive, members only, private online interview with Adam himself—with Q&A from you!

So I need your support. I am asking every international fan to become a GLOBERT member and to make a contribution to our Giving Page http://www.donorschoose.org/donors/viewChallenge.html?id=22865 on Donorschoose.org. Individually, our country members (Singapore, Philippines, Japan, Hong Kong, Canada etc) are too small to make much of an impact. BUT together we would be able to generate a much larger collective sum of money for charity (and maybe win that one-hour private chat with Adam).

Because this is for the kids, any donation size, is welcome. This donation will go directly to local low-income classroom projects. Please visit our AdamOfficial.com Discussion Thread http://www.adamofficial.com/node/552472 to find out more! To make a donation, remember to go ONLY to our GLOBERTS Fan Group Giving Page http://www.donorschoose.org/donors/viewChallenge.html?id=22865, which is unique to others in the challenge.

We depend on word-of-mouth publicity, so please encourage your fellow country members to donate to our Fan Group. As an international fan group, let us show Adam that he is our WORLD IDOL and that he has an enormous international fan base!

Thanks for helping me to help Adam,

ooi

I was going to say I couldn't concentrate the 27th and 28th knowing he was less than an hour away.

Also, am I the only one pissed off on the lack of tv coverage about the Idol tour at Copps. In the past, a concert usually gets even a brief shoutout on CH but nothing, zippo, zilch. They spent at least two days on Brittany - who cares, Adam was in town. The sun shone for him and the wicked weather came out for her.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hi Canadiadams, the Globerts are supporting Adam's charity fan challenge and the various projects not to win but to not only do our part for charity but to highlight the presence of INTERNATIONAL FANS of Adam!

There are many of us and we should be counted, especially when come Adam's first album!

Let us do our best in this Charity and know that Adam knows that he is our World Idol and that he has LOTS of International Fans waiting for him to come by their countries for a concert!

As @kisala has said - do give up a Starbucks and donate to a Project in the charity! You will feel great - I promise!

Please visit our thread: http://www.adamofficial.com/node/552472

So far, we have raised a total of:US$483

Great job! Keep it up guys!

Please help me bump the Globerts Charity thread to the first page when you see it dropping to the 2nd or 3rd page! Thank you so much for your help!

http://www.adamofficial.com/node/552472

Please visit the Globerts Charity thread: http://www.adamofficial.com/node/552472

Please help me bump the Globerts Charity thread to the first page when you see it dropping to the 2nd or 3rd page! Thank you so much for your help!

Hi Canadiadams, please support the Globerts effort in Adam's charity fan challenge. We are in it not to win but to not only do our part for charity but to highlight the presence of INTERNATIONAL FANS of Adam! There are many of us and we should be counted, especially when come Adam's first album!

Please visit our thread: http://www.adamofficial.com/node/552472

regarding the lack of concert coverage. What a bunch of idiots at that station. BUT I happened to be channel surfing the other night and the public access channel from Cogeco cable had a few interviews with a couple of the Idols and a quick clip from the concert. I was pleasantly shocked, to say the least.

It's 12:30 am. I just arrived home not far from the concert. I was one of the last few still standing, waiting for a miracle - but Adam did not come out to sign autographs, doctor's orders as he said and I knew this in advance and completely understand how important it is that he stays healthy and safe. As I left I saw evidence of disappointment - on the ground lay discarded two large well worn; corners missing; home made bristol board signs for Adam, that without a doubt were made with much love. excitement and anticipation.

I was fortunate to get all other idols autographs. I only took my copy of RS and had them sign on the inside centre fold page of Adam putting on makeup and some on the backcover. Kris chuckled saying Oh yaah, made split second eye contact with me and signed - I ( heart symbol) Adam, Kris) very sweet. One by one they came out and signed and gave out hugs, and posed with fans for pics. Kris Michael, Alison and Anoop greeted fans twice. Once at around 5:oo pm before the show and again after the show. Each Idol was out there for at least half hour, each time and worked the half a city block lined with fans 6 to 8 people deep. It was a very safe, welcoming and orderly crowd who stood behind a waist high portable baricades

So the highlight of the show : someone threw a rubber dildo on stage while Adam was performing Whole Lotta Love I think.(Only Canada) It hit him in the knee, and all in split seconds you see his reaction. he looks down at it, sees what it is and his gut reaction is to kick it (with force) right back into the audience. I was looking throw binoculars at that time I could only see Adam from the knees up and I saw the kick and expression on his face similar to when he kicked when he performed MJ's Black or White on AI. Fierce! Don't know where it landed but I have a silly vision of it hitting someone on the head and bouncing off on to someone elses lap. Someone captured the whole thing on video (no pun intended). (see videos of Hamilton Concert on youtube). When talking with fans outside after the show about it, some and including myself thought that throwing a dildo was a little crude, perhaps tasteless. It's the sort of object he can't play with on stage, well... at least not on this tour... perhaps on his xxxrated (keep the kids at home) Solo Tour it might be fun to see what he might do with it.

With a sense of humour Adam addressed the issue this way: just before performing "Starlight" he spoke to the audience and this is what he said: "WHAT UP HAMILTON. I LOVE YOU GUYS. THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND PLEASE DON'T THROW DILDOS AT ME. THANK YOU, THAT'S A LITTLE PERSONAL...THIS NEXT SONG IS BY MUSE".

About his voice: at another point, when he spoke to say "Hello Hamilton, thank you so much for being here, I know that in Canada you couldn't vote, but thanks for all your support" Adam's voice sounded odd, like he swallowed hilium very weird. It could have been the soundman adjusting the system! Another time when he spoke his voice was hoarse at points. No doubt his vocal cords are strained, with recording and continuous concerts. I was really impressed that Adam knew that in Canada we are not allowed to cast our votes on AI. Chris and Matt on the other hand thanked the audience for voting, which I thought was funny! You have to understand that up here in Canada we also watch and follow AI and it is was frustrating not being able to vote for Adam.

Both made up for the error by delievering exceptional performances, Matt's hands literally fly over those ivory keys as he stands over the piano while singing. A modern day (Jerry Lee Lewis) really good.

BUILD UP TO SHOW! Met up with three fellow Canadiadams from this site at the restaurant inside Copps for pre dinner drinks, dinner. It was awesome meeting them, conversation very lively. One of the Canadiadams showed us her wicked tattoo of Adam's head on the back of her right shoulder. She also had this big custom made banner showing Adam support which we managed to display in the Restaurant. Being on the inside, we beat the crowds rushing in and leisurely found our seats. We all went our separate direction to our seats.

My seat was up on the first level from the floor, 16th row, 3 sections from the stage. Not a bad seat, but still not close enough for my liking. I had to look through my binoculars for most of the show. I FELT SO CLOSE, YET SO FAR...that drove me nuts. I really need to see Adam up close and personal with my naked eye (please lord grant me this wish) lol, on his solo tour for sure! Just before the show, from my seat I could see someone on the floor level walking about holding a banner and rallying cheers from the crowd... Hey, I know that woman...it's our Cheerleader for Adam, LOL your awesome.

The house lights go off! Every one in their seats... the show is about to begin. OMG!!! WE ARE THAT MUCH CLOSER TO SEEING ADAM...

NOW...for EVERY INCH OF DETAIL... when the stage screen flashed A D A M, electricity jolted the crowd, Screaming, shouting, howles, whistles, everyone on their feet, including me. Seconds before he came on stage, I fell back into my seat, I wanted to be relaxed and embrace the experience; every precious...fleeting moment. ADAM STOOD ON STAGE TALL AND MAJESTIC, SO SO VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!! Words can not discribe HOW TRULY GORGEOUS he is... I held my hands to my chest, I could feel my breathe and I sat very still in Wonderment and AWE as he took my breathe away.

HE confidently took command of the entire stage, and delivered his performance

Through the binoculars (top quality by the way) I could see details of his face. Flawless makeup, honeysuckle skin tone. His blue eye shadow, dense shimmering glitter, I caught a bright sparkle like a diamond that shined from the inner edge of his eye (paste zawarski makeup jewels most likely). His hair shinny jet black, with a patch of faded cobalt blue on his bangs. He wore his hair down, and looks like the side bang is getting a little longer partially covering his eye as he tossed and thrusted his head and body from side to side and back and forth in the most provocative sexy manner that we are so familiar with. I kept repeating OMG, OMG, OMG quitely to myself. Here he was my guilty pleasure, my muse, my obsession, brilliantly performing like the ROCKGOD that he is a mere 100 feet away from me!

Through the binoculars I observed every detail of his Jacket, his pants, his crotch, his belt buckle, his pointed boots, his finger nails. Truly something from the runways of a fashion catwalk. Very Haute Couture. Adam has exquisite taste. His soft kid leather jacket, fit him like a glove and moved with him. Antique gold color pryamid shaped studs protruding on the shoulders blades reminds me of a warrior, Yes an officer and a gentleman commander from planet fierce! Looks better in person than in pictures, exquisite out of this world! The belt buckle OMG draws our attention to his pelvis and crotch. Buckle, BIG oval cluster of zawarski diamonds, that radiate rays of light. Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful... His boots, very long pointy, low lustre black. His pants tight fitting, seems to be leather? With zippers, and patches and rips. I zoomed in on his tattoo, and observed. I felt like a voyouer, seeing something intimately his. WOW!!!

I found Adams performances for the evening brilliant as usual. He did however reframe from holding those very long high notes, but still managed to do some vocal acrobatics, which we love and drives us crazy..He wasn't as playful tonight, In other words no bra twirling, no playfully slapping Alison on the butt, no excessive mic stroking, just a very staged long mic stroke, That was good enough for me. The only time that he improvised, was when someone threw a rubber dildo on stage, and he swiftly, but with force kicked it back into the audience. I think that he was very aware of children in the audience as one of the contest winners who got to meet him back stage was a cute 5 year old girl. So enough said, still ver very sexy moves, nothing too outrageous!!!

It went by all too quickly! I hope people will post videos, so I can re-live and catch some things I missed. ADAM did not Disappoint, like I said, he was MAJESTIC, BRILLIANT PERFORMANCES, A TRUE COMMANDER, OFFICER AND GENTLEMAN OF PLANET FIERCE.

here are some links to videos from Hamilton Ontario concert.

VIDEOS @HAMILTON, ONT - AUGUST 14TH

********************************************************************************************

WLL -

8/15

WLL - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLT-sbVs8nA 8/15

STARLIGHT -

MAD WORLD -

MAD WORLD - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuE6XkZhd0w 8/15

MAD WORLD -

8/15

MAD/STAR/LETS DANCE - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQVbnuNlQ_U

BOWIE -

8/15

SLOW RIDE -

DSB - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX6PGZVyrhQ 8/15

There was a right up in the Hamilton Spectator quote: "LAMBERT HAS THE EDGE , The guy was all over the stage, prancing and preening in black leather, delivering a primal rock'n'roll scream to Led Zeppelin's Whole Lotta Love that would have shivered the timbers of old Robert Plant himself. Lambert then calmed down for a moment to get all weepy for 'Tears For Fears" Mad World before throwing himself into a sizzling duet with Allison Iraheta for Foghat's Slow Ride. To top it all off, he closed with a pelvic-driven David Bowie medley a tough act to follow when Allen took centre stage...The audiences ears were still burning from Lambert's unabashed declaration - "gonna give you every inch of my love" Oh, and by the way...American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert's admission earlier this year that he was gay made head-lines around the world. end quote. So this writer for the spectator gets an interview back stage with the Idols, doesn't seem like Adam was there, cuz he asked Kris and the other Idols If they were surprised to know that Adam was gay. A lame question to ask in my opinion really! Old news. I guess it's for the benefit of all those who have never heard of Adam Lambert, We are so in tune with his every move. But really there are plenty of people out there who have not heard of him.

So Kris answers "Of course I knew....we were roomates for 13 weeks during the show. We know everything about each other". Megan Joy says "Surprised? no, because I know him. I'm a close friend and knew anyways. He never tried to hide it". end of quote.

I NEED A NUMBER TO===THANKS!

Hey so, sorry for my bad english now you all know im from Montréal and im not to good at english language but JEEZ I love to talk english...

So my bad english I learn it in front on my TV screen, and im a little proud to me because I never really learn and take a real english lessons since Im in 2 grades in New-Brunswick in a little French Village.

OKY! Enought to myself and talk about this beautiful phénoman Adam Lambert!

Yes his SEXY & HOT, but mostly he have such amazing voice! oh ley cow!

I love all his songs and all his performances!

When he made his first SOLO CONCERT I pray to see him here in Montréal, because in Toronto its such far for me to far, but if he's not come here for his first concert.

I go right away to Toronto, I dont have a car but I will take a Bus and make this trip and take a Hotel room, THATS IT! And I coming back in my home the day after.

I always want to go in Toronto, so I keep my money since today to make a good trip for the first Concert.

I never have a chance to see all Idols but jeez im sure to see Adam before I died loll.

So thanks to open that tread!!!

Canadiadam #34 - WindyJocelyne

Welcome, your English is just perfect, I understood every word. and Yes HOLY COW ADAM IS ADAMAZING... EH! If we are lucky he Will also come to Montreal and Toronto and many Canadian Cities on his Tour... we need to let him know...so visit this thread as many times as possible and let him know!!!! Tell all your friends...there is power in numbers so come on Canadiadams let make some noise!!!!