• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
beshakinski

official home of The CANADIADAMS - Loyal & Proud fans of ADAM LAMBERT

I was not going to watch AI this year but 1 night my family told me to watch this guy because he was amazing. After that night I was hooked. It was the final 13. I planned my life around the two nights a week when I would see what Adam would do next. When you look into his eyes you see his soul, when he speaks you see his heart, when he sings you are taken to a whole different universe. He is like a human magnet, he draws you in, captivates you and electrifies you. He has inspired me to love more, to care for others more, and to live life longer and to its fullest. I could go on and on but I am out of adjectives to describe Adam. He just makes me feel good!!! I love him, I love everything about Him!!!

Please come to Saskatchewan when you tour Canada. I will be there for sure even if I have to buy up all the tickets. Actually, I can't afford to do that, but the idea of you performing solely to me excites me madly. I will get to meet you someday, if it is the last thing I do on this earth. You are AMAZING!!!

I'm back from vacation in Europe, but Adam was not far. Much to my surprise, Fox is running American Idol for European audiences on TV. I was so excited to relive two Adam performances before returning to Canada. Rat Pack Week, "Feeling Good" and Rock Week "Whole lotta Love. I was getting ready to go out for Dinner with friends, But I knew the show was coming on, So at the restaurant I pleaded with the owner to change the station from Soccer to IDOLS, Not an easy task, cuz Europeans love their Soccer. Anyways, I'm standing in front of the TV in the restaurant while Adam performed "Feeling Good" I could not contain my excitement, think I stirred up a bit of a commotion that evening at the restaurant.

Would like one pls! I have ALWAYS been so proud the first bra was thrown in Canada lol!! Unfortunately, I'm ffaar East so there was no way I could make it to a show, but I just wait for the day that he does a solo tour..I mean, he's gotta come to at least one of Hali or Moncton, eh? God I hope so...otherwise, come hell or high water, I WILL travel to where I need to go. When there is a concert in the Maritimes, it's normally one of those two cities...or both. OMG...can you imagine that?? There's only a few hours seperating both cities..OMG i'd soooo be at both. Two ADAM CONCERTS..woah..that'd b intense...OMG...ooofff, just gave myself a bit fof an adagasm there...well...*gets composure*.. yeah, *clears throat*..number pls.

I'm just dropping by to say hello do all my fellow Canadian fans out there. It's a great idea to have a Canadian group, but "Canadiadams" is a real mouthful. Why not simplify it to just "Canadams"?

Follow me on Twitter: @alreference

The Librarian

I will definitely be at Adam's concert when he comes to Toronto! :) Wonder - will it be the Rogers Center or the Air Canada Center? Which is bigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello The Librarian creator of the Adam Lambert reference centre Canada. Now that's a real mouthful. Would you like a Canadiadam number? I will be happy to issue you one.

P.S. I have access to D.J.'s and radio stations in Hamilton, Ontario. I'v requested they include Adam in their radio program since he recorded No Boundaries. I believe they maybe under contract with Sony Canada and will only air Adam's music when they get the Green light from Sony. It will coinside with his new CD release in November.

You have probably got things underway but may I just suggest that the links posted on these pages be posted in the original OP then people will see all those wonderful Candian concerts and can view them as often as they like. Otherwise you have to scroll through the pages.

If you like I can paste a link to your home here in "Adam's GIFTED Conservatory - abode for Ability Challenged Fans" for ease of visitors there to come here. Have a look first if you are not sure. Hope to have the Latinos and Phillippines and SIngapore too.

http://www.adamofficial.com/node/672566

Thanks for visiting this site, come anytime all are welcome to visit. Yes please paste a link of the Official Canadiadams site in "Adam's GIFTED Conservatory" and also paste the Canadian Concert links in the original OP we want everyone to enjoy!!! Here goes a big Adam Hug and Kiss for you!!!

To place your threads in the OP:

Once you are logged in, you need to go above (as you are the original poster) and hit edit. I don't think anyone can do for you because they don't have the permission.

Decide how you want to set things out before hand and from your favourites history menu on the left, (whilst still on the screen) open the menus to find the links that have been posted on here OR

go to each link on the thread below, posted by people, and highlight them and then copy and paste into your overhead post.

I'm about to post you as a link in the Conservatory - thanks!