• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
addictedtoadam.

☆ VOTE/SUPPORT Adam Links ☆ The Starlighters: Your One-Stop Support Adam Shop ☆ WERK for Adam ☆

Welcome to the Starlighters' Forum (aka: Planet Fierce)

★ The Starlighters' Mission Statement ★
"The Starlighters were formed in 2009 to ensure that Adam's Star will always shine the brightest.  Our goal is to help Adam Lambert become one of the most well known stars in the world. We vote for him in polls, stream his music, request his songs on the radio, and comment on various media outlets.  We promote his professional endeavors with respect for him as an artist. We will follow his lead, and 'embrace the differences' of others with respect and dignity, and encourage his positive message of Light and Love."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

STREAMING IS THE KEY TO CHARTING ON BILLBOARD

These are the streaming sites that Billboard uses: Spotify, Rhapsody, Google Play, MOG, Muve Music, Slacker, Spotify, Xbox Music. Also, video streams from MTV.com, VEVO, Yahoo! Music, YouTube

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

VOTING/REQUESTING

Please see body of thread for current polls.

INSTANT REQUESTS
Thumbs Up/Arrow Up/Countdown Voting

WEEKEND REQUESTING                                                                                                                                                                          

Request on Saturday Night Online
Sat 7PM - 12AM EST
Call: 1-800-242-0100
Tweet: @Saturdayonline

Request on Open House Party 
Sat & Sun 7PM - 12AM EST
Call: 1-800-669-1010
Tweet: @OpenHouseParty
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Subscribe to Adam's YT channel

RT new tweets from Adam

"Like" new Facebook posts

"Heart" Instagram pics

Subscribe and stream Adam's SoundCloud

View and share Adam's photos to keep them trending

Adam's Wikipedia page
Give it a hit everyday (leave open for at least 5 mins)

VH1 Adam Lambert Playlist
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Google "Adam Lambert" everyday.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Adam's Fan Mail Address
Wonderful Union                                        
c/o Adam Lambert                                
1600 Raleys Court #10                                             
West Sacramento, CA 95691                         

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

VOTING TIPS: 
***RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT
***Send a tweet with the link.  Ask your followers to do the same.

If you come across any other ways to support Adam, please post link in a comment.

Here is a spectacular, sparkling performance of our theme song.

"Those who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it." ~ originally posted here by Jelli (RIP)

,.-*`*★. ,.-*`*★.WE ❤ ADAM,.-*`*★. ,.-*`*★.

*•*´¨*•* Starlighters love, light, positivity and determination *•*´

Welcome to Home #4!

Hey guys, sorry I didn't know we had been zapped again. I haven't been feeling very well today, so this is the first time I tried to get on. So have threads been disappearing again today? It would be par for the course. It seems everytime something major happens threads go poof.

'Scuse the bad manners...Hi Lottaluv, Weezle, Addicted. I just got in from a road trip and saw the AMA clip. Wowza! I'm gonna do a bit of PCA and get some sleep. Enjoy your evening!

... and hope you feel better soon addicted, and hi Jelli. You snuck in there

It took me a few minutes to realize our thread was gone. It didn't say access denied for me. I was able to see the OP, but it was a white background with gray writing. I thought they had changed it again since so many people complained about the colors yesterday. haha

So the trolls were out today, huh?

We went POOF again!!!!!!!!!!!. Wow..somebody appears very intimated by the power of the Starlighters..and so they should be :-).

Thanks to addicted to getting our home back so quickly. Off to vote for PCA and flex the Starlighter muscle...can't wait to see our AR on Letterman tonight..very excited!

Hi lottalov! I went to FYE today to buy the album but decided not to buy it there. The clerk was taking to long and I disliked the price they were charging -- didn't purchase there more on principle. I'm going to Bestbuy tomorrow where it's on sale for 9.99. Also, you would have thought since the store was FYE and the album was FYE they would have a special promotion -- well I would, it I ran the store. HEHEHE!

Hi 2pugs. The Letterman thing is not until Wednesday the 25th. They just taped it today.

galeeb... So funny. The FYE stores are the most expensive. I didn't have a chance to get it at the store. I may have to hide it from hubby. He thinks I'm crazy already. He won't believe I'm getting another.

Thanks for the wishes KayTy. The hearts are beautiful.

Were you guys partying when PF went *poof*? I totally forgot there was supposed to be a party tonight to celebrate the release of FYE.

Everyone help yourself to some cake and yummy milk to wash it down!

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss292/Glambert620/20123.jpg

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss292/Glambert620/samp3625975c78130253.jpg

Hi Everybody... I could have cried today, I searched pages and pages for this thread I call home....there have been some really sick people on here today....they were like cockroaches - came out of the woodwork....I have to pick up my voting pace tomorrow, I lost a lot of voting time today beating off the roaches...LOL to everybody....and glad this was saved...

KayTy: Thanks for the love!

lottalov: I received the CD I ordered from this site today; however, I still plan to buy one from the store (just for the thrill of it!) Like you, I don't plan on letting my husband know about it.

I think it's too late for a party, but I couldn't let the cake go to waste. I spent way too much time getting it prepared! lol (found the pics on photobucket).

Question for anyone who ordered the CD from AO. Did you get the bonus song that was supposed to be available for download today? I haven't received an email about it and when I go to my order confirmation it's not there.