• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
addictedtoadam.

☆ VOTE/SUPPORT Adam Links ☆ The Starlighters: Your One-Stop Support Adam Shop ☆ WERK for Adam ☆

There is another thread on the front page saying that trolls are hitting the itunes FYE albums with 1 star ratings. It stands out because there are alot of them compared to movement between the stars. There are 222 1 star ratings on the deluxe version. If you have time, please go over and rate the FYE albums on itunes.

I sent feedback reporting this also. The pr mod has put this on the front page, so they are apprarently trying to do something about it.

rmged

Re: Person spamming all the other forums "Adam is a Jerk" just hit the report button

The next few days are going to be ROUGH, so bear with us...we'll try to catch them as quickly as we can.

Interesting how this thread goes poof whenever the trolls are out enforce... urggggg...

@addictedtoadam.: thanks for rebuilding so quickly. I followed that link you posted below, and reported.

@galeeb, hey there, girl. Thanks for the accesshollywood link. I was there earlier today, but it's nice to have the reminder to go and vote again.

ETA: Another troll bites the dust.... yes!!! Nice to think my click did the trick. ;)

Hello all...I have finished up my voting for the day and just wanted to send some LOVE to all who visit here. Have a good day and keep the faith...we eventually will get some semblance of normalcy around here. Muah!!

******Starlighters love, light, positivity, and determination*******

Hello

Just stopping by for my morning Starlighter voting before work...

Oh..I see we got poofed again but we will always come back and shine brighter for Adam!

@addicted..the cake looks beautiful...think I'll sneak a piece for breakfast..lol..Thanks for getting us up again so quickly

@LaPrincesa..hope you fell better soon

I'm just loving listening to FYE in the car as I drive around !!

Big thank you to all the voters and visitors who stopped by to show support and vote...

Well, Glitzin Planet Fierce back to the top!

Oh and a little extra starlight for all of you today! See you all soon!

http://www.eden.co.uk/images/300/SLSTAR-W-40.jpg

Good Morning Starlighters, voters and friends.

Hi stinggirl.. Have a great day!

astral.projection.... Thanks for sending in the cheerleaders. We appreciate it.

glittericious and Adam dai suki .. Thanks for bumping us.

addicted.. Love the charts.

Adam is on Z100 right now. Yay!