• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
addictedtoadam.

☆ VOTE/SUPPORT Adam Links ☆ The Starlighters: Your One-Stop Support Adam Shop ☆ WERK for Adam ☆

hello starlighters!

Sorry getting late start voting .I have commented to every news source I could find to let them know I was outraged by the cancellation of Adam on ABCs GMA.I think it was a baised and discrimanatory descion on their part.KUDOS to Barbra Walters though!

Gotta Glitz the Starlighters back to the top...

I'm here and voting for a little bit now.....Wow more Adam news I see...well that's to be expected when an Adam Storm hits right?

@leejas...I hope you feel better soon..I had that horrible cold!

As she smiles and waves hello to everyone here now!!

Off to vote!

Hi girls,just realized we poofed again! Can't say it is a shock anymore,lol!!!Been voting PC and helping to trend #ShameOnYouABC .BTW,both are still trending.I cannot believe the nerve of GMA!!!!Did they seriously think that Adam was going to come on at 8 o'clock in the morinng with a racy performance? Oh well,it's their big fat loss!!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't been on as much lately girls,I am just so busy it seems.I am spending every oppourtunity I get voting PC,it is VERY important to me.Unfortunetly,finding the time to post and vote is not that easy right now.

I miss you girls and I am always checking in when I can to get the latest scoop(and it seems their always is one with our BB)lol!!!!!

Fiance is working tonight,so I will have some time later to come and vote and chat! MUAH!

.-*`*☆

.-*`*☆.-.-*`*☆

.-*`*☆..-*`*☆.-*`*☆

.-*`*☆.-*`*☆.-*`*☆.-*`*☆

.-*`*☆.-*`*☆.-*`*☆Ok now,Starlighters back to the top before I go.....

Yeah for everyone supporting Adam!!!!

Talk to you all soon!-*`*☆.-*`*☆

.-*`*☆.-*`*☆.-*`*☆.-*`*☆

.-*`*☆.-*`*☆.-*`*☆

.-*`*☆.-*`*☆

.-*`*☆

I am back and voting. Hello stinggirl, Kristen, paperrosie. Haven't said hi to you yet today.

Kristen ... We have been missing you also. Muah right back to you. You must be terribly busy with the wedding coming soon.

stinggirl... Great star design.

paperrosie.... I think ABC in the end will regret their decision.

Selu .. Thanks for the gorgeous pics of Adam.

OMG the vid is ADAMAZING...love it!! Just got home........got 22 FYE cd's

at Target...on sale $9.88. They had 6 racks of Rhiana, only a few missing. They had 1 rack of Subo...all gone. They had 3 racks of Adam...1 3/4 gone already...after my 22 they had 3 left. The guy came over and asked if I needed help...lol and I said no, I found what I wanted. He said...are you buying all those? And I said yes, 3 for me, the rest are gifts. He said he never heard of "this guy". I told him all about Adam and that there was not a bad song on the album. He grabbed one and said...well, I better put this one aside for myself then, I don't know if we have anymore in the back. lolol. Went through almost the same thing with the cashier up front...she said during her break she was going to go get one. (this is the Target in Athens, Ga).

I am saying hello and goodbye at the same time here. I have to get in all of my PCA votes in...it is so important and I don't want to fall behind. Would much rather stay and chat, but in the end...I want ADAM to win this one!! :)

Sending love and light to all who visit here! Muahhhhhhh

**************Starlighters love, light, positivity, and DETERMINATION****************

Good Morning Starlighters. Hello Weezie. Been waiting for the site to come up. Finally.

The Early Show performance was excellent. He looked great as usual and vocals, stellar. Way to go Adam. His mom is so cute too. Her hair color is exactly like his. Haha.

Been voting even when the site was down.

Have a great day everyone. Here for a little then stuff to do in the RW.