• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
MidnightWhispers

UPDATED 10/2/2015 Adam's FAN MAIL ADDRESS has CHANGED AGAIN

UPDATED by Flash Mod 10/2/2015

Adam's current fan mail address has changed once again, as reported in this thread by Dear Becky, and confirmed with Adam's management by Flash Mod. The new address is:

Wonderful Union
1600 Raleys Court #10
West Sacramento, CA 95691

***The address below is no longer valid:

ADAM LAMBERT
8332 MELROSE AVENUE
2ND FLOOR
LOS ANGELES, CA 90069

IF you want anything autographed by Adam, please include a Self-Addressed, Self-Stamped Envelope along with the pictures so that Adam will return it to you. If not, you might not get it back! lol

i Did not ask about mailing coupons that anyone needs who lives outside of the USA but I do know from hearing this before that you do need them so please contact your local postal office to get the correct amount that it would take to send a Self-Addressed, Stamped Envelope with the pictures or whatever you wish to send to Adam to have him sign it and send it back.

AND PLEASE BE PATIENT ABOUT GETTING YOUR PICTURES, ETC...BACK BUT I PROMISE YOU THAT ADAM WILL SIGN AND RETURN THEM TO YOU. I HAVE PROOF OF IT SITTING ON MY COMPUTER DESK WITH 7 GORGEOUS PICTURES SIGNED BY ADAM WITH EITHER "PAMELA, YOU ROCK" PAMMY YOU ROCK!" OR "PAMELA YOU SHINE" AND ONE THAT SAYS "ZADAM YOU SHINE!" BUT THEY'RE ALL SIGNED...ADAM L NOW YOU tell me what other musical artist takes the time to sit there and sign pictures himself, except for our sweet,loving and compassionate Adam Lambert! And, yes, I've been a GLAMBERT right from the very beginning and that won't ever change!

Again, please forgive me for not keeping this updated! It won't happen, again, I promise because Adam is too important to me and all of us GLAMILY.

MUCH LOVE, PEACE, HAPPINESS AND ACCEPTANCE IN YOUR LIVES! <3
MIDNIGHT WHISPERS, PAMMY, ZADAM

Don't feel too bad, Girl...I sent him mail last May. I think he probably DID send something back, but it got lost somehow. I'm surely not blaming Adam. I know he loves his fans, and we love him right back. :)

ALL OF YOU ARE VERY WELCOME! i sent ADAM something in late August and was just wondering myself if he still received fan mail at that address. I had nothing to lose by calling to ask and BTW the lady really was awesome! She didn't act like OMGAAA here's another ADAM fan calling and worrying the crap out of me! LOL She was very sweet and informative and she didn't hesitate for a second when I asked her if I could come on here to make a post about it. She was like "YES PLEASE DO!" and said the rest of what I posted. I have talked to people in the past for other bands where it was like a pain in the butt to just answer a question but not today! She was very supportive of ADAM and seemed thrilled to know that he is so loved BUT who could NOT love ADAM??? oh yeah...those narrow-minded people but PFFFFT on them 'cuz we are making a HUGE difference by showing our love and support and ADAM knows it and appreciates it and loves us for it! BTW thanks for the replies back!

I mailed my stuff in August too. I sent a picture for him to sign, really just to verify that he got the package that contained a pilot I wrote for a TV sitcom. I rewrote a part for Adam to play. It's a regular roll but not the lead. I know he's busy with that other singing thing he does.

I also sent something in June and never got a reply, so I sent something else in September. I don't really mind, he's got better things to do than read fanmail and autograph magazines for people, but it would be nice to get something back eventually. I'm not holding my breath, though, lol.

I sent him my RS back in July, just a few days before the tour started. I haven't gotten it back yet ... I'm kicking myself for waiting two weeks to mail it; If I'd sent it as soon as the magazine came out, he might have had time to sign it. No worries, though ... I have another copy, and I did get a couple of things signed at the barricades after one of the concerts, so I'm happy I have those.

I wonder how much mail he gets? I can't imagine how overwhelming it must be ... and here I can't even manage to get 25 Christmas cards mailed out. LOL

@MidnightWhispers: Thanks for the update!

Great information. Thanks so much for making the call and posting the info here. Sounds like a very nice lady who loves Adam as well. Great to hear Adam is one of the two largest receipients of fan mail!! Am I surprised? Not at all. I think Mom separates and organizes all of it for him. Mombert is so cool. Love her! Thanks again! Let's keep this on page 1 for awhile!!