• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
MidnightWhispers

UPDATED 10/2/2015 Adam's FAN MAIL ADDRESS has CHANGED AGAIN

I wonder if he would send a reply back to just a fan letter? I've sent 3 or 4 cards with a personal message I wrote inside but I never expected anything back, just wanted to let him know how much I love and appreciate him and his music.

When I was in jr high I sent fan letters to a popular actor and got a signed picture back of him. I don't expect Adam to do that but it would be beyond cool if he did.

and some of those pics that you sent away for signing (unbeknown to us)were for international fans like myself and dashia - I shall never forget your kindness with sending me that pic and also a free copy of the RS with Adam on the cover. :) I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year! You surely deserve it :)

Oh wow, that is such great news!! I sent him sooo many cards, letters, & pics, but never got anything back. I totally understand that he's busy. I just hope to get at least one picture signed & returned to me!! What a treat that would be!! I knew he signed the stuff himself. What a guy!! :)

that's so cool that someone actually answered the phone and talked to you! Thanks for the post. I know Adam will respond to everyone who has sent a return envelope with postage..and yes, he is so busy. He has so many fans.

I send a letter and my magasine Rolling Stone to Adam for have a orthographe for Adam but I never have a answer and I made it on with a big envelloppe with my adress on it with all the stamps and========= I think I will never get that....

===============

Im a little desapointed but you know it is just a singnature and I have more desapointed because of my magasine with him in cover Page.:( :(

Guest Guest

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I'm soooooooooo glad cuz I just sent him something for the Holidays!!!!!! <<<<<<333333 Yeah, I was nervous that the address had changed since it's the same one as when he was on the tour. Thank you sooooooooo much, it means a lot!!!! :) Wowwww, Adam is AMAAAYYYZANNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! I know this is old news, but the fact that he reads and receives all his mail and really cares about the fans............it just maks me so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!! I am proud to be a Glambert and proud to love Adam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) <<<<<<<<<3333333 GO ADAM!!!!! YOU ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

just keep the faith ya'll cuz the lady that I talked to assured me that ADAM does get his fan mail and he does read it and respond back as long as you sent a self-addressed stamped envelope. The gorgeous man has been overwhelmed by how much his life has changed in the last year and he probably never ever thought he would have the kind of response that he's getting from his fans. I'm just gonna patiently wait to get my pics back that I sent to him in late August. And after watching the GRIDLOCK vids from last night, we're in for an even bigger and better deliscious treat from ADAM on his solo tour. GAAAAAA I still haven't picked myself up offa the floor after watching the vids of this beautiful man and that awesome glorious voice of his! Thanks for the replies and feel free to call 19 Entertainment and maybe you'll be lucky enough to talk to the same lady that I did cuz she was awesome and so nice! She was really encouraging about everyone sending ADAM fan mail and for me to make a post on here about it! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EACH OF YOU AND LOTS OF GLAMBERT LOVE & HUGS!! THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ADAM!!