• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
Eri9

Welcome to the LamberKiwis LamberLounge....

:)

Re editing the OP: I don't know if you have had this experience (I have) but sometimes when I have taken too long in editing the OP, when I click the Save button, a line comes up saying it's already been changed by another user - which is crap :) So I just go back and re edit it. :)

G'night!

@Jorgia, I have heard those interviews...very funny!

Actually, in my younger days (when I was a redhead) I dated quite a few fellows from down under:) I grew up in Huntington Beach so quite a few Aussies and Kiwis came to surf. Although, the truth is the surf usually sucks except for stormy weather:) Great beach though...very big.

Now, I have been married to the same man for 16 years (19 together) and have two BUSY boys (ADHD busy). This is why I am on AO so late...it takes awhile for me to settle down after a busy day:)

exredhead - I remember chatting to you a week or two ago late one night!

Good to see you on our thread!

I'll be away for the next 3 nights -probably with no computer access - will have SERIOUS AO withdrawal!! lol!

If Adam doesn't come here for a concert tour this year, I will have to find the $$ to travel to see him - it's my New Year's resolution and I NEVER break them!! :D (that was sarcastic btw)

Oh, and my other NYR - not to break my NYR!! LOL

Haha, If Adam started dating a kiwi boy I would be so stoked.. :/

I didn't realized how uptight America was about some things till I was a Adam Lambert fan. It kinda took me by surprise because our country is so laid back.

its 11.20 pm here atm. :) and after note. I just realized they put a spell check on here. Its a good thing because I am an awful speller and now I come across as more intelligent hahaha

eri9- I had to go to my grandmas this week and they are so old fashioned and dont have a computer let alone internet.. I was so depressed thinking about my sad week without internet and i bring along my laptop and voila the neighbors of my grandparents don't have a password on their net.

I feel kinda bad using all their net up.

Im watching all these vids like Oprah etc a few (hundred) times... whoops

@eri9, thanks for the new home.

Just stop by to say hi to all of you, of cause I will miss Carole, I hope will see her come in here. You all have a great day.

Any tennis fans, I'm so excited for Nadal, hope he will win again this year.

Hi CaroleS,

Thanks for dropping by the Aussie Thread and letting us know about the new Kiwi thread. Sorry that you won't be around as much, but I know life gets in the way of fun much of the time... Take care. Please drop by when you can.

Also to Eri9, great to meet you, that's indeed wonderful of you to take over from CaroleS. We all have our work cut out for us for sure particularly if there's an upcoming promo tour on the cards.

Have fun, drop by to visit us at http://www.adamofficial.com/us/node/984281

All Welcome.

:)

Hey king and Bern - thanks for popping in - love to see you, and for sure, I will be here every now and then :)

American Idol Season 9 has started on our TV tonight, so am off to watch it and am taping it for a friend whom I didn't realise had watched it from Season 2 - so great to meet another veteran :)

Hey Kiwis - I'm off to watch the show - may pop back in later - hope the show is worth seeing :)

And have to say thanks again to Eri for taking over our home :)

Haha I was wondering if anyone else would be watching Season 9 Idol...tonight being the first - OMGG (Oh my golly gosh!!!!) - so far, lost for words, lol.!!!

Hkking.... yes..... I'm a definite R Federer and R Nadal fan ... have seen some bits and pieces of the Australian open down this end - likely to see more over the weekend - believe it has been very hot in Melbourne!!!

Bernadine is from North (Queensland) and it can sure get hot temps there too.

Smileys...... I forgot the Smileys... :) 8) :)

.... actually Hkking.... I do have to say that if it comes down to a final between Roger and Rafael.... as much as I like both of them...... well Roger would have to be the No.01 for me! Roger Federer is exceptional. Rafael is brilliant too, but yes, Roger is EXCEPTIONAL!

@CMR, it's O.K. I love Nadal before Adam, I just want Nadal play better and up there with Roger.

@Carol, good to see you around, just pop in more, I will be on this site everyday as usual.

Hi everyone - glad to be here - am in Christchurch for work... I know...it's the weekend, but it's cricket related (under19 world cup)... so am on hotel computer at $5 an hour! :) Back to Auck on Monday.

Just wanted to check in... watched AI9 last night and last half hour tonight - that Pants on the Ground - sooo hilarious - funniest audition, EVER! (imho) ;)

Has anyone heard WWFM on the radio again? I've only heard it the one time when the premiered it on the Edge on Thurs nite's countdownd- have heard FYE a few times but not WWFM.... (not that I get a chance to listen much)

Yesterday I received a book from the US called "The meaning of Adam Lambert" :) - it's a collection of blogs written by Juenau and Xena, who I think have had links posted here from time to time.

Quite hilarious - whenever I think I'm getting too obsessed over Adam, I just need to read a few of their blogs and it puts it all in perspective!!:)

Here's a link to a thread on AO about a comment Xena made about AI way back in May - you may have already seen it.

http://www.adamofficial.com/us/node/1203961

And if you are involved with cricket, then you probably know a good friend of mine :) She used to be a teacher, now works for herself, but has been involved in selecting women's teams for the last 4 - 5 years :) Where do you live? Do you mind telling me? I live in Wellington.

ETA: Just saw you live in Auckland :)

I live in Auckland, and am also a teacher! My involvement in cricket is as a "scorer" (yes I've heard ALL the jokes about that :D).

I don't really have anything to do with women's cricket, so probably not likely that I'll know your friend, but you never know!

The AL book ends with September blogs I think, so no mention of his album, AMA performance etc. Will have to check out the link when I have more time (running out now, and need to head to bed so I can concentrate tomorrow!)

Thanks for the link - will read when I have more time....

I knew I missed something..... or maybe I didn't?! I watched AI last night but not tonight so I missed the Pants on the Ground ....wonder if there is a clip floating about somewhere? The auditions are ....."something" (lol) .... aren't they?! I don't know how the "judges" can sit through it all. Well, at the end of the evening you can go away with a smile :) on your face for two reasons:

No one can ever match Adam Lambert

The uniqueness of some of the auditions warrants a smile!

:):):)