• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
Eri9

Welcome to the LamberKiwis LamberLounge....

FYE #6 on ZM countdown - okay so I listened to both countdowns tonight (don't usually) but wanted to hear where things stood, Gutted that it took such a nose-dive on Edge, but I guess it has to happen sometime...Also wanted to know if WWFM was even on the radar (doesn't appear that it is). Has anyone heard it played at all?

Hello Eri, Hkking & LLL.

Just a very brief visit tonight as its already 11pm and I have a very early start tomorrow.

Hkking - glimpses of some tennis. R Federer is playing right now but its too late for me to see - he's won the first set. Go Roger! I see Rafael Nadal won his match the other day. Not sure when he plays again.

Normally I would stay and watch the late games but a recent job prevents it this time. I hope one year (maybe next) to attend one of these tournaments in Australia, it would be wonderful - so long as I can sit in the shade! lol

Hadn't looked at the charts this weekend Eri but yes, that is a big drop to #18. WWFM is surely to rise to the top soon when clip available on itunes.

Have a great week everyone :)

I really need to start listening to the radio!! - I am so far behind with everything. But it does seem that Adam is getting radio play here so that is good. I have just caught up with the news that Adam will be in Aussie for a promo trip - That's exciting!!! - seems so close but so far. They will love him in Australia.

Hope everyone is well :)

finally managed to catch FYE on juiceTV - had to stay up till 3.00am in the morning - LOL

Eri9 - haha - don't think you need to do anything in particular - and we can all help - I think its just a matter of us all contributing to keeping us going by checking in and posting with news etc - I think adding links that are significant to the OP is probably the main thing..... I couldn't actually organise my way out of a paper bag actually.

we used to get together here a bit - and chat about Adam etc - but that doesn't seem to happen anymore, I think that we had to get back to our real lives and spend less time here. but i still check in every day that i can.. ... quite a few of us used to meet here on a friday night and watch Australian Idol together - I liked that.

if i think of any ideas - I will certainly share them. I would like to see us keep going. :)

WWFM played on Edge - DJs talking about him - they LOVE HIM!! :)

They played a snippet of FYE and explained that it is the same guy - great move.... the songs are so different, awesome that they are making sure people know who it is so they can make the connection! :)

My apologies... I got it sooo wrong last night - FYE was #2 on Edge countdown :) .... was looking at the previously played list and thought I'd worked it out, but obviously not!

Tonight it is... #1 !!!!!!!! :):):)

WWFM I'm sure won't be far behind if its high on the music videos at itunes...

What a great ending to a great day -all the Canadian interviews were fantastic!

Hi Eri & everyone <3

I've been so busy with business commitments, and also writing, that I haven't been at AO : (

I wanted to let you know, that I have recently written a Canadian magazine Full FYE album review which will be out around Valentines Day! It's for the special Adam Lambert edition, which also focusses on Adam's fans.

There's not much longer if you want to order it, so have a look. Muah!

I just wrote an ADAM LAMBERT MAGAZINE FYE Album Review. It's a full review of Adam's For Your Entertainment album, including bonus tracks..also Adamisms, a mini-dictionary... I also gave the editors something else, which I know you'll love, but I'm unsure if they have extra room for it as yet.

This is for the Special Adam Lambert edition of Canada's RockStar Weekly magazine..out from Valentines Day. You can pre-order it if you like .. http://www.rockstarweekly.com/ The form's on the top right, with Paypal + Credit Card options, @ U$12 Worldwide, including delivery. I've bought many, so I can gift them in competitions etc or give them to other fans, since I'm the AdamOfficial Aussie Rep. It will end up being a collector's edition.

I'll continue to do Adam's video reviews, articles, and probably more humorous Adam stories, which are the fastest and most fun for me. http://bit.ly/3f9OrC I'm trying to pare down other commitments atm, as writing comes so easily. I do many other creative things too. Thanks so much for your friendship and continued support. Adam fans are awesome, and have been so kind with comments about my writing <3

Kussi,

blakk xox

Hi Eri & everyone <3

I've been so busy with business commitments, and also writing, that I haven't been at AO : (

I wanted to let you know, that I have recently written a Canadian magazine Full FYE album review which will be out around Valentines Day! It's for the special Adam Lambert edition, which also focusses on Adam's fans.

There's not much longer if you want to order it, so have a look. Muah!

I just wrote an ADAM LAMBERT MAGAZINE FYE Album Review. It's a full review of Adam's For Your Entertainment album, including bonus tracks..also Adamisms, a mini-dictionary... I also gave the editors something else, which I know you'll love, but I'm unsure if they have extra room for it as yet.

This is for the Special Adam Lambert edition of Canada's RockStar Weekly magazine..out from Valentines Day. You can pre-order it if you like .. http://www.rockstarweekly.com/ The form's on the top right, with Paypal + Credit Card options, @ U$12 Worldwide, including delivery. I've bought many, so I can gift them in competitions etc or give them to other fans, since I'm the AdamOfficial Aussie Rep. It will end up being a collector's edition.

I'll continue to do Adam's video reviews, articles, and probably more humorous Adam stories, which are the fastest and most fun for me. http://bit.ly/3f9OrC I'm trying to pare down other commitments atm, as writing comes so easily. I do many other creative things too. Thanks so much for your friendship and continued support. Adam fans are awesome, and have been so kind with comments about my writing <3

Kussi,

blakk xox

Hey, anyone here who listens to The Edge - have you heard Adam announce himself before they play FYE?

He says "Hi this is Adam Lambert and you're listening to the Edge"

Okay, not overly original, but still exciting to hear!

Also, I'm dying to know...if anyone can explain the * after some songs listed on the Edge recently played song list? At first I thought it was new releases, but just now they had it after FYE as well as WWFM....

YES they played WWFM!!!! :)

2 Adam songs in just over an hour! :)