• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
Eri9

Welcome to the LamberKiwis LamberLounge....

Hey Jorgia - I actually recorded Select today to see if he was played, so I saw it!! :)

Considering I think it's mainly the teens who vote, and judging by the inclusion of Mylie & Justin, I can only conclude that he is appealing to a younger audience, which I think is a good thing!

Hkking..... thanks for calling by ... I wanted to say to you I was sorry Rafael was not able to go further with the tennis tournament downunder due to injury. But he was wise in his decision otherwise he may have injured himself further. I am sure he will be back in due course. He is a great tennis player.

Hope you have had a great day - as with all here - experiencing Adams Birthday online :)

Just thought I would drop by and post here that the story of "Christian the Lion" is being televised on TV1 at 7.30pm tonight (Sunday).

Christian is the lion pictured in Mercury 50's avi (Mercury has often posted in the lounge here) and Christians story has been mentioned (with a link) in a post on the "Our Pets" thread under other topics. Its a most wonderful story/journey and well worth watching! :)

p.s. For Hkking: the final of the tennis with Federer and Murray is tonight - here we will see it from approx 9pm onwards. :)

I bet AdamFighter (International visitor #112 - her/his avi used to be Roger's pic) is watching :)

Great news about Adam on iTunes and Top 40 and The Edge.

Adam's current listings on iTunes and Top 40 are as follows:

General Songs (singles):

FYE: # 8

WWFM: #74

Pop Songs (singles):

FYE: # 8 (Single)

WWFM: #39

FYE: #95 (from album)

Pop - Album:

FYE: #77

Music Videos:

FYE: #5

WWFM: #8

NZ Official Top 40:

FYE (single): #11

FYE (album): #34

Nice birthday pressie for Adam :)

Hi LamberKiwis! Sorry to intrude, but we want to invite all the LamberKiwis to be part of a Valentine gift project for Adam. We just launched a website for the project, GlobalGlitter.org, and it involves pledging to help or give to others in

honor of Adam. You also can leave a personal message for Adam on the site, and we think that the chances are very good that he will see the messages, as we plan to mass tweet him the site link on February 14th, Valentine's Day. We are hoping that Adam's fans from all around the world will help with this gift for Adam. Thank you!

Here's the link to the site: http://globalglitter.org/

Just thought I'd update everyone on how things are here in NZ:

I listen most nights to a top 40 radio station that counts down top 20 as voted each day by listeners:

Tonight FYE was #9 (back in after not being in countdown last night)

WWFM #7 (up from #13 last night)

:)

On NZ itunes: singles: FYE #10 WWFM #13

music videos: FYE #9 WWFM #11

album #27

NZ chart: FYE single #12 (WWFM not yet charting but still new release - should chart next week)

FYE album # 28 (re-entry this week)

Both videos getting regular play on music TV stations from what I can see (not able to watch much!) However I did see that WWFM will be the "hit pic" on Saturday night's Top 40 countdown on C4 (music video TV station)

All this without any promotion - Adam you need to come to NZ as part of your promotional tour - just imagine what you would achieve here with a higher profile! :D

It was released here at the same time as the US in Nov. I heard 2 radio interviews at the time, and saw some TV ads, (using TFM video with FYE music - very odd!!) but nothing else! Took a while for FYE to hit the charts, hopefully WWFM not too far away!

I think Adam would do great here with a promo tour! :)

Hi LamberKiwis! Excuse me for interrupting your regular program! We just want to make sure you know about a gift being planned for Adam for Valentine's Day. WE INVITE YOUR PARTICIPATION!

One of the things we all love about Adam is his generous spirit. To celebrate and promote that spirit, we launched a website called GlobalGlitter that lists pledges Adam's fans are making to help or give to others in honor of Adam. Some inspiring promises and stories have already been posted.

You can leave a personal message for Adam on the site, and we think that the chances are very good that he will see the messages, as we plan to mass tweet him the site link on February 14th, Valentine's Day. We're hoping that Adam's fans from all the subgroups and from around the world will help with this gift for Adam.

If you visited the site in the past week, now is the time to go back and make your promise! There are lots of ideas on the site, and no act of kindness is too small! Thank you!

Here's the link to the site: http://globalglitter.org/

Hey fellow Kiwis!

I am sure there are plenty of us who are desperate for Adam to come to NZ this year - he's going to Aussie in April (?) so what can we do to convince TPTB that he NEEDS to come here???!!!!!

His album and singles (note the plural!! :D) are doing so well here without any push - imagine what would happen with a promo tour?! :)

Any ideas? I'm prepared to campaign for this to happen, but we need numbers to back it up .......... suggestions please!!

http://www.adamofficial.com/us/node/1259767

Just watched C4 today - FYE #2 most requested this week and WWFM won as "Contender" :) Will also be "hit pic" on NZ Top 40 tomorrow night.

Am working on some ideas for "Bring Adam to NZ" campaign - any suggestions most welcome!!

Its so quiet in here lately.. Its weird. when Adam wasnt as well known in NZ there was alot of action in here but months later with two hit singles and a album thats charting not a peep..

eri9

I watched C4 today as well. Make sure you guys watch and vote monday when he will be defender.

Hello all, just stop by to say hi, Happy Valentine's Day to all of you, great not sure if you guys able to watch AOL session today. Adam will have a great concert tonight at NYC. Have fun and have a great weekend everyone.

Just checked NZ charts:

FYE fell from #10 last week to #15 this week

WWFM debut at #14!!!

Album up from #28 last week to #23 this week!!!

Was hoping FYE had climbed even higher, but can't complain really - I have a feeling WWFM will be a huge hit - hopefully all the way to #1