• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
just_smile

The Portuberts - Fan list from Portugal

Hii! I live in Lisbon and I can't find Adam's album, it's so stupid.

I think Adam will came to Europe to 'sell' his album, and I hope, Portugal hear something about him and start to looking for his music.

Maybe we can contact mtv portugal.

we have to do something

Yaaa, we're the "crazies". But you know one thing, it's fun to be crazy like that, the only problem it's just because portugal is a country in a (slow) progress, and it's not 'update' about new artists

Ola, Portuberts

I am so happy to hear about Adam Lambert's

Lancamento (release) of his Album FYE in Portugal, on March 29. Wooohoooo!!!! Be patient my friends, you will hear Adam on Portuguese Radio Station very soon!!!

Can one of you tell me which is your Top Radio Station that plays Pop music in Portugal?

I would like to have a link to their website please.

I also strongly suggest if you want to see Adam in concert, that you start saving up your money now!!! Keep you eyes and ears open for any concerts that Adam maybe doing in Europe. Don't wait for Adam to come to you. You must go to him!!! Unfortunately I don't think he will be going to Portugal anytime soon!!!

Me and milkywayfairy will be going to Vancouver from Ontario, Canada to see Adam. We are very lucky, that we will be seeing him not once, but twice, because he is performing to nights one after the other. One on April 8th, the other on April 9th. You can imagine how EXCITED WE ARE!!!

I wish you were all coming with us. I know how difficult it is to admire someone from afar...but trust me...DREAMS DO COME TRUE...YOU MUST MAKE THEM HAPPEN!!!

(((((((((hugs & Kisses))))))

beshakinski: Ya that's what I'm doing, I promised myself that if he comes to Europe I'll go to see him, wherever he are, I'll go.

You're so lucky, I born in Canada and if I live there, I can see my idol :( , that make me so unhappy

(your words truly touched me, thanks very much for encourage us)

Hello Portuberts!

I'm sorry for not being around much lately but due to health issues I have to take care of myself first.

Welcome Catarina and AdamPTfan!!!

I have emailed Sony Music Entertainment Portugal to know more details about the album tracklist but they haven't replied yet.

@beshakinski and everybody else: here are the websites/email/twitter for some radio stations:

RFM

email: mail@rfm.pt

twitter: RFM_radio

Radio Comercial

twiiter: Radio_Comercial

Antena3

email: info@radiocomercial.clix.pt

twitter: RTP_Antena3

There's a portuguese website with Adam news (in portuguese) really up-to-date! Check it: http://glambertportugal.blogs.sapo.pt/

On that website they posted that WWFM is already playing in a local radio station in Leiria!!!!! We have to make other radio stations do the same!!!!

And yes, let's contact MTVPortugal as @adamPTfan said!!!

@beshakinski have fun at Adam's concerts!!!!! And send him some hugs from the Portuberts :)

@just_smile & fellow Portuperts thanks for the radio station links

I just want to share something very very special with you. I have already given Adam a warm embrace from Portugal and Canada. Yes I personally said to him face to face. I came all the way from Portugal & Canada to see you today (CBC "early show New York City. November 25, 2009) I said "You have many fans there who adore you" Adam responsed and said ...aaah thank you!!

So you see my friends Dreams Do Come True... Just Believe and make them happen!!! I hope that all of you get to see and meet Adam some day soon! He is even more beautiful in person than in pictures and very friendly and warm..He really is a perfect beautiful human being!!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CwSYMd9KuCE/Sw162xKfwMI/AAAAAAAAGIo/vpsoJPa2qug/s1600/DSC_4620.JPG

@beshakinski I had his album but i lost it 3 days before christmas on a really bad flood here where I live... I still haven't forgave myself for not taking proper care of it...

now, I'm waiting for March 29th to buy it here in Portugal.