• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
just_smile

The Portuberts - Fan list from Portugal

Portuberts, sorry for my late coming back...

@beshakinski: I read your comments on Canadiadams thread about Adam's concert in Canada on April 8th and 9th. It looks like you and @milkywayfairy had a really great time there!!!

I updated some info on the OP with contacts of radio stations and portuguese fans' websites. Any other info you'd like to be included there, just let me know.

If you're there @besha and @milkywayfairy send us some feedback on Adam concert :)

EDIT: FYE video at MTV Portugal:

http://www.mtv.pt/musica/artistas/adam-lambert/videos/for-your-entertainment-461486/

guys i know this is totally OT and personal, but if u happen to have this info please please post for me. i am now routed out of europe through lisbon on tues. At the moment we cannot get there bec the airport i'd be flying from was closed last night (Nice). r the planes flying out of lisbon?? we picked a place 3 days ago that was west and south -- and we know lisbon bec my husband's business partners r there -- but it's impossible to get info online or by phone. we cannot even get the TAP phone #, which is how we r supposed to get to lisbon. can anyone get that # for us?? there r no cars, if the Nice airport stays closed. any ideas on how to get from here to there??

thanks in advance to anyone who knows something!

HI carly.nyc,

the planes are flying from Lisbon but they're not fying to France and I think Spain airports are starting to close also... So to get to Nice from Lisbon you may go by train; the Sud Expresso will take you from Lisbon to the Spanish/French border in Hendaye and then you may take the TGV - high speed train - to Paris or maybe there's another train directly to Nice, honestly I don't know...

To contact TAP, the number is +351 707 205 700.

thanks for the responses. i am in cannes now -- supposed to fly to lisbon tomorrow. the flights from cannes to lisbon have mostly been cancelled so was looking for other options. there r no cars to rent, 3600euros to rent a car with a driver! it is easier to get to spain but there r no flights available for a few days. thank u so much for the TAP # just smile. the ones we have we cannot get through on. i can check to see if the trains r running in france if our next flt is cancelled. i'm glad lisbon is still flying to US. after tues., they r booked at least until sat..

thanks again @AdamFun, just_smile. please let me know if u happen to hear anything relevant in passing!

Hello Portuberts,

I'm back!!!

watch this video...You can clearly hear me screaming LOVE YOU ADAM...and then again my voice little latter ADDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

That was me sending love to Adam from all of you (((muah)))

I did not meet Adam personally this time...but never the less I had my very own special connection with him that night at RiverRock. I watched the show from the edge of the stage, a very close and personal vantage point. I was able to fling my black feather Boa on stage for Adam to play with....he pleasured all in the audience, with his playful and sexy moves. You can imagine the freedom and JOY and yes I to felt very sexy! Adam knows how to bring out the best in people. Notice how he sang "Thank you Baby" sooo polite...that was Adam thanking me for the Boa... What an absolute beautiful human being he is!!! His performance both nights were full of energy, a true showman of the highest calibre. His every move was filled with passion, drama, intensity and JOY! You can see in his face that he was so happy and just having lot of fun!!!

At one point he said "If I could touch each and everyone of you I would" The Audience went Wild!!!

He may have not touched each one of us physically...but he sure touched our hearts!!! HE IS BRILLIANT... I ADORE HIM!!!! If you have a chance to see him live at a Concert...make sure you go, you will have the Time of Your Life...There is no other on this Planet who can Entertain Like Adam ;)

Hi my fellow Portuberts, @besha has pretty much summed up the excitement we had in BC. We also had the opportunities to meet Tommy, Monte and Longineau in several occasions and had pics taken with them. They're such great guys. I have some pins made as souvenirs for the concerts in BC and for the album going platinum in Canada. If you would like one, please email your address to milkywayfairy@ymail.com

I'm currently visiting my hometown Macao, will mail you the pin when I return to Toronto next week.

WOW @besha and @milkywayfairy looks like you really had a good time at the concerts! the video is amazing!!! thanks for posting!!!!! i watched all the videos on youtube from Canada concerts :)

@milkywayfairy: i've been tweeting the radio stations only about WWFM because it's Adam's current single but there's no problem in requesting also FYE (actually it's the only Adam video available at MTV Portugal).

So... does anyone know if FYE will be on portuguese stores tomorrow?

I won't be able to go to stores in the next days due to health issues :( and I got no answer from Sony Music and FNAC music store... so I'm here stuck at home without news...

Hi Portuberts, how's Adam doing in Portugual? Is there interest from the general public? Is he on the radio?

I love this song "Loaded Smile" just look at his beautiful face and the emotion he pours into it this performance. " I ADORE ADAM LAMBERT!!!!

"Louded Smile"

"Down the Rabbit Hole"

is this song in the European Version of FYE album?

notice his every move and especially when he gets down on his knees...He does a middle eastern sound similar to "Ring of Fire" performance on AO.

I was so involved that I let out a "zaghareet", a high-pitch vocalization scream...done using the vocal cords and tongue, used by middle eastern woman and belly dancers. In this culture this sound expresses approval after an artistic performance. You can hear me on this video. I hope Adam liked it...Yes I'm just crazy...LOL :)

(((muah)))

Bad news. Yesterday I called Fnac but nobody answered me, today I went back to try and after a few minutes of holding a girl answered me and when I told her his name and the album's she don't even knew who he was or how the name is written. And she said to me that she don't found no Adam Lambert on their record's so I think we still have a long wait :(

Well, I was planning to go tomorrow to Fnac but I guess it is not worth.

We have to think of a workable solution to improve this situation, otherwise I don't think the cd will be released any time soon.

Any suggestions?:)

Well @Natashap and @sofia.....

We must realize (and it's sad to say this) that Adam is unknown in Portugal. Yet!!!!!!!!!!

MTV Portugal with a turbo FYE and nothing more.

We must be patients!

Next week I'll call again to Fnac. I Think this week we can't do much more....

I really had a feeling that it would be happen......

MAS NÃO VAMOS DESISTIR.

O CD HÁ-DE APARECER SEJA LÁ COMO FOR!

OBRIGADA

Portuberts. who or what is Fnac?

If they don't know who Adam is...perhaps you all can get together and email information Adam Lambert... to the Program Director...Yes The Top Person who is actually in power to make change. Also email Sony Music Global for some information regarding release in Portgual.

Good Luck