• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
MamaH

SO MUCHMORE!! ★*♪ WELCOME TO THE SHOW ★*♪ THE ORIGINAL HIGH TOUR 2016★*♪

39,370 posts in this topic

hi

albertabroad  yes, you are right, it's more an article than an interview. i edited my post to correct it. thank you ;)  i also wonder where is everyone. i guess we need more adam news... 

one year ago, adam and queen were in portugal, in rock in rio. what a day! i still remember all the excitement i felt here in this room, fighting a hard battle but smiling to such a special moment for all portuguese glamberts!

i love you all

albertabroad likes this

On 20.5.2017 at 11:52 PM, quiet.serenity said:

hi

albertabroad  yes, you are right, it's more an article than an interview. i edited my post to correct it. thank you ;)  i also wonder where is everyone. i guess we need more adam news...

one year ago, adam and queen were in portugal, in rock in rio. what a day! i still remember all the excitement i felt here in this room, fighting a hard battle but smiling to such a special moment for all portuguese glamberts! (...)

Hi! :) Oh, I didn't mean there was need for you to change a thing in your post, quiet.serenity! ^_^ But yes, we do need more Adam news to get more people in. I'm so desperate to hear anything from what he is working on right now! :D 

Aww... how time flies. I remember how excited you were. ^_^:wub:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOTTALOV4ADAM!!!

i hope you are having a good day together with the ones you love the most.

since we all met here because of music, i think this cake is a good idea :)  i hope you like it my dear friend. i love you.

Birthday-Cakes-for-Best-Friend-1.jpg

i love you all

I have not been in here for quite some time.Hopefully there will be more Adam news soon and we will have lots to write about.

I want to wish lottalov4adam a very Happy Birthday.I hope you are having a fun day.I love that cake quiet.serenity sent you.It is a perfect choice.

Hi to albertabroad and quiet.serenity and anyone else looking in.

albertabroad likes this

hi everyone

i love you all. stay safe

albertabroad likes this

hi everyone

the queen + adam tour will start this friday! i will do my best to post pictures and videos of the concerts, links to streams, and other important info. however, my health is very weak, i'm facing many many battles at the same time and i'm still at the hospital, after almost 15 months. it's not only a fight against the bacteria, it's also a fight against the several and serious damages caused by the bacteria. every weekday i go through lots of treatments and therapies and, when i get to the end of the day, i'm always very tired. on weekends, i only have medications so i'm not as "busy" but those are my days of rest. i try as much as possible to come online and check my twitter trying to find some news of our boy but i don't know if i will be able to find and post videos as i used to. i will try but i can't promise that i will.

as a starting point for this tour, here's a link with a calendar of all concerts: http://www.adamlambertmtt.com/calendar/month.php?date=20170601. if you click on each concert, some details will be shown, including the world clock so that you know at what time (where you live) the concert starts. 

to those that are going to the concerts of this tour, have fun and don't forget to come here and let us know all about it.

i love you all

albertabroad likes this

Hi @quiet.serenity! :) Isn't it exciting!?!?! :) I can't wait to hear and see everything!! Some of the things that Brian has shared about the new tour...!!! :D

Dear friend, trust me when I say - I seriously think you should only post videos and links here if it makes you feel better. Instead of having a lot of links ready here I would feel million times better to know that you are able to enjoy the videos and news while getting rested as well. Ok? ^_^

Take it easy now and just enjoy the magic of music. ^_^

*gentle hugs*

quiet.serenity likes this