• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
MamaH

SO MUCHMORE!! ★*♪ WELCOME TO THE SHOW ★*♪ THE ORIGINAL HIGH TOUR 2016★*♪

4 hours ago, albertabroad said:

Haha! :D I love your positivity, Adamites. :D Well, maybe someday when I'm older and richer and have no-one crying "Mommy" after me. :lol:

It's probably not gonna be a Queen tour then anymore, though... :mellow: 

But I'm sure Adam will age like wine and he will keep touring until he won't have to dye his hair silver. ^_^:) 

We hope and pray, then maybe we can all share in the cost of our own Glambert bus to ship all us grannies around on tour :lol:

Queen + Adam Lambert @ Chicago, Illinois, USA - July 13, 2017

Queen + Adam Lambert @ St. Paul, Minnesota, USA - July 14, 2017

Queen + Adam Lambert @ Montreal, Quebec, Canada - July 17, 2017

Queen + Adam Lambert @ Toronto, Canada - July 18, 2017

Queen + Adam Lambert @ Toronto, Canada - July 18, 2017

Queen + Adam Lambert @ Detroit, Michigan, USA - July 20, 2017

ET Canada

Queen + Adam Lambert @ Detroit, Michigan, USA - July 20, 2017

Queen + Adam Lambert @ Cleveland, Ohio, USA - July 21, 2017

Queen + Adam Lambert @ Uncasville, Connecticut, USA - July 23, 2017

i love you all

Queen + Adam Lambert @ Uncasville, Connecticut, USA - July 23, 2017

Queen + Adam Lambert @ Boston, Massachusetts, USA - July 25, 2017

Queen + Adam Lambert @ Boston, Massachusetts, USA - July 25, 2017

Queen + Adam Lambert @ Newark, New Jersey, USA - July 26, 2017

hi albertabroad. i hope you are enjoying the tour videos!

21 hours ago, quiet.serenity said:

(...) hi albertabroad. i hope you are enjoying the tour videos!

Hi quiet.serenity! :) I really am, thanks. :) I haven't got the time to see all of them but I try to visit here as soon as possible. Even if for a short while.

I hope you will feel alright and have a lovely weekend! :wub:

Queen + Adam Lambert @ Newark, New York, USA - July 28, 2017

Queen + Adam Lambert @ Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - July 30, 2017

hi albertabroad! it's so quiet here... i still haven't watched the videos of the shows, the fight for my health is really hard. some of my posts here last week were made by my dear glamnurse because i was feeling so bad. he loved it because he's a glambert and he said he felt a true glambert posting things for me :)  i'm feeling better now and posting everything by myself.

have a nice week.

i love you all

22 hours ago, quiet.serenity said:

(...) hi albertabroad! it's so quiet here... i still haven't watched the videos of the shows, the fight for my health is really hard. some of my posts here last week were made by my dear glamnurse because i was feeling so bad. he loved it because he's a glambert and he said he felt a true glambert posting things for me :)  i'm feeling better now and posting everything by myself.

have a nice week.

i love you all

Hi! :) Yes, it is quiet. I don't know where everyone is? :huh:^_^ Wow, you have great management skills if you are able to delegate your posting. ;):D Well, yes, I know it's a bit different with your glam nurse. ^_^ I'm happy to hear you're feeling better again. :wub:  You too, have a nice week! Take care and remember to rest! <3 <3

Queen + Adam Lambert @ Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - July 30, 2017

Queen + Adam Lambert @ Washington, D.C., USA - July 31, 2017

The QAL Concert Tour has been absolutely incredible.I'm so happy to see so many, many great reviews on it.Adam is a perfect lead-singer for Queen.I hate to see it coming to an end after 2 more shows, till they go overseas in a few months, but they deserve a break and some time to rest.

quiet.serenity...Thank you for all you do in here posting the links.I admire you so very much doing all this, even while fighting all your health battles.Adam is very fortunate to have such a faithful and dedicated fan.

albertabroad and ADAMITES2015....Thanks for helping quiet.serenity to keep this thread active.

8 hours ago, adamdevotion said:

The QAL Concert Tour has been absolutely incredible.I'm so happy to see so many, many great reviews on it.Adam is a perfect lead-singer for Queen.I hate to see it coming to an end after 2 more shows, till they go overseas in a few months, but they deserve a break and some time to rest.

quiet.serenity...Thank you for all you do in here posting the links.I admire you so very much doing all this, even while fighting all your health battles.Adam is very fortunate to have such a faithful and dedicated fan.

albertabroad and ADAMITES2015....Thanks for helping quiet.serenity to keep this thread active.

Yes! THANK YOU to @quiet.serenity for all the hard work in keeping this thread going :D

No thanks required for me @adamdevotion I can't take any credit for this thread or any others, I just start them up when no-one else has :D

It's my way of helping out when I can, killing time and also keeping my excitement for the tour in check :lol: