• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
Philamberts

Philamberts.. Pinoy glamberts..

i'm also active on pex on adam's thread. hahaha. yep this guy is pure awesome. no one else can ever compare. it sux that we can't just buy his songs off itunes just yet. but there's a way around that - but i'm still working on it. but philamberts who can buy adam's itunes tracks right now...go and support our bb. (bb is what we call him in idf - lambskanks, cuz he's like our baby and nothing like bb gandanghari hehehe).

That would be on americanidol.com

it is an unofficial fanlist meaning glam (glamorous) lambert so as the name glamberts.. the mod for that thread would be chaotica.. I cannot find it in AI forums right now.. but it is there and you can get a number..

♥Glambert 1 5 1 3♥

♫Philambert #03♫

♪Adam's Simply Chic Krumper #07♪

☼Globert #55☼

◄Smokin' Hot pink and black lambertron►

hahahah..... i see.... Im actually very new to this all... hahah...(kawawa nmn ako).... hahaha.... but ill get use to it..... im taking it slowly... i might collapse from all of this taken in all at once... hahaha..... (^_^)SMILE....(^_^)

Oh really? I also do have an active PEX account with same username.. So i guess u know palangga and darlene? hehe.. what is your username? jam is also active at PEX..

You are a lambskank? wanted to do IDF but I have lots of forums to join though and I cannot seem to fit the time that I have.. I actually need to sleep now.. hahaha..

Yeah we are not able to purchase his itune tracks.. but we still get it from other sites though so we know.. haha.. :P

yep i did see you in pex...i'm more into idf at the moment...so many stuff on adam. i know darlene and palangga. good to see you here. is darlene here too? i know about the sites but i wanna see adam beat the other guy in the fight where it matters - sale. eheheh

anyway...since ur sleepy already...nyt nyt.

Please add me up..As what i understood, you'll be the one who will assign us our Philambertsnumber? pls message me so that i'll know my number. Thanks So much! =) I'll be waiting for your reply.

Add me up so that we can talk more bout our Idol, Adam Lambert

my username: JustForAdam

Welcome to the new philamberts!

Philambert #27 - LitteMissSunshine

Philambert #28 - gracegreenleaf

Philambert #29 - ADAMcilious

Philambert #30 - loony_lovegood

Philambert #31 - carol1214

Philambert #32 - lalove

Philambert #33 - RockStar

JustForAdam you're already # 26..

Guys, just how many hours of no reply and we are on page 4, bump up to the top!

I'd like to be a Philambert. I now reside in San Diego and am hoping to befriend Adam since this is his hometown. Besides, my younger brother also graduated from Mt Carmel High School which is Adam's Alma Mater...Wouldn't that be great! Can't wait to see him in concert in July.

yay, i'm glad there are other Filipinos that love Adam as much as I do! woot! so, what number am I? haha My glambert # is 2901. i actually have a cousin who went to high school w/ Adam, although he was a grade or so older than her, and she actually played in the school band so she probably bumped into him on occasion in the music department, though i don't think they really knew each other but i thought that was still awesome!