• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
Philamberts

Philamberts.. Pinoy glamberts..

Add me up omfg so many glamberts in manila! post on PEX as well im there often same user name hahahaha keep things simple.

MAHAL KA NAMIN ADAM! we love you adaaaaaaaam

ADAM GET TWITTER PLEASE HAHAHA :P lol

can you have a pic with david archuleta so i can change my avatar? hahaha i love you and archie the most. adam-archie woohooo yeah different but theyre both amazing.

i want wristbands and shirts too :)

question about itunes:

have any of you guys tried buying an itunes gift card and using it on itunes to purchase music/video? (itunes is currently available only in canada, usa and uk).

there's an apple store in 6 asian countries including the philippines but they don't sell itunes gift card there. really frustrating that we can't buy adam's music from itunes and his first CD will come out in what, a year's time???can't wait that long...

well, it is not really the signature but I kinda figured out with the other users here.. they place it on the location part of their profile.. so instead of putting in an address, they put their numbers..

wish this site could improve.. there are lots of stuff still missing..

i was reading some posts and im so sad that many were not able to vote. i got to vote about a hundred times (voted the whole day actually from 9am-4pm) used my celfon to call and received confirmation voice messages. i got the number from fans in ai site. it's sad many didn't know. if the only many more voted :(

uh-oh as for that I don't have even the skimpiest Idea.. hope that we know..

but over the local thread that we have in PEX, there is something about putting in a made up address abroad and all.. but not too sure about that though..

yeah, me too! I get to vote for him that day.. using my phone since I was in the office until the battery got drained.. I was like ecstatic that I was able to vote! It was actually the first time I have known that.. but anyway voting days are over.. don't think I would do that for another contestant though.. :P

i was voting like crazy that day. i had my left hand dial, redial, dial, redial.... while my other hand was on the keyboard updating and getting updates from other fans in ai site and was also in dialidol looking through how many votes adam was getting. geez im just so crazy about adam, like im on counseling now coz ive been depressed for days already. oh crazy. cant get over that adam, the super star is just a runner up...

I had my phone to call but tough luck our net was down that time so I was not able to see any updates so I focused on calling.. I also had around 100 votes.. I like smile every time I hear the prompt stating that I have voted.. haha..

@darlene: at last you are here.. haha.. and you are that? hmm.. haha I'm going to post my own pic soon... hehehe.. what do you think of the site? Needs improvement.. a lot..

@adamlambert_mhine: you will be #45 welcome.. spread the word1

yes. so we can start buying from itunes. outside america, it's available now in canada, uk and austria. fans from there probably did the same thing - petition itunes to make contents available to them. been monitoring the charts - kris's no boundaries is currently no. 1, but adam has like 16 songs in the top 100 (14 of which are in the top25), and kris has total 14 in the top 100.