• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
Philamberts

Philamberts.. Pinoy glamberts..

i really wanna purchase all adam songs from i tunes i know they're only about a couple of american cents but if we can't get them do you guys have other ways on how to get his songs especially the ones he sang in ai both live and studio versio? i stumbled into some sites and i got a free live tracks of my tears somewhere and half of mad world studio version. lol. it was only half coz it's free. lol! anyways, i'm really slow with technology people but i not only want all adam's songs i NEED them! can someone help? please.... does anyone know how to get the songs asap?

To kiraluvsadam04. It's nice to know that many Filipinos love Adam Lambert. akala ko ako lang coz i'm outnumbered by gokites in the office. hehehe. Pls. count me in the official list of philamberts. Thank you so much.

eyah eyah guys!

to the pinoys watching the concert there if you could request a vid shout-out from adam that would be awesome. just a hello and thanks to the philamberts! woooohooooooo :) i know the Idols hang out after the concert and sign stuff near the tour bus. okay will die if that happens. wish i could watch AI tour live! waaah if he does decide to have a concert here the organizers need to know he has a strong fanbase. i have a feeling adam will be like archuleta, big in ASIA for realll :)

@carol1214 and feilyn: ooh.. I cannot post my email add.. Don't want to be spammed if ever.. you can go through darlene if you have her FS account.. my name is still kira I'll open my messaging so you can send me a message.. I'm on private right now..

@paola_loves_adam: sorry my bad.. I'll edit it right away :)

@gadfly: yeah I am seeing you in PEX too! you are #48

@LeeAdam: You are #49

Hey, Kira! *hugs* Good to see you here! :) Good work, updating the Philamberts list.

*waves to all new Philamberts*

How're you guys doing? Can't wait for Master Adam's first CD as well, jordan. It's gonna BLOW EVERY POST-IDOL ALBUM OUT OF THE BOX. Starting to panic, though - what am I gonna do next Wednesday? :(

hey nice to see you here too!

Well, seems we will just be here all day in forums :( sad that we are not able to see adam everyweek on TV but he will be there.. just been listening to all his songs to forget missing him at least.. I have his music *almost* 24/7..

we'll truly miss his new performances everyweek..

If you can recruit more philamberts that would be so cool.. this would be our new home..

*says to self: they need to improve the site though*

promoting our pinoyexchange thread of adam for other chitchat and fangirling LOL . yay manila for adam. whats the update on the shirts and wristbands im so gonna buy one if you guys are gonna make it, and wear it outside and see peoples reactions ! :)