• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
just_smile

My Adam Videos

Hello everybody!!!

I decided to put here all my videos instead of having them in separate posts.

Love,

just_smile

========= NEW VIDEO! ========

====================================

=== November 2, 2010: Go the distance

====================================

A video about Adam's journey to reach his dream. Believe in your heart that you can do anything, heros and friends will be there to make the journey of life easier.

===============================================

=== October 10, 2010: Thank you for your smile

===============================================

This is the first video after surgery. We want to thank Adam for his smile and all the miracles his smile did and still does for us.

============================================

=== October 10, 2010: The meaning of Soaked

============================================

Video finished on June 21, 2010 but due to the surgery only now it's on You Tube.

===============================

=== June 21, 2010: Adam Hugs

here's another video with some adam hugs for you all.

i wanted to have this finished today before i go to surgery on wednesday (and preoperative stuff tomorrow) so...it's not perfect and the translation isn't perfect either but... at least you can enjoy the adam hugs :)

at the time i'm posting this, the video is still being processed by you tube. but i really need to rest now and i won't be able to be here again before the surgery so... here it is, for you all, with all my love.

enjoy!

=== June 5, 2010: Adam, my angel

Glam Nation Tour started yesterday. I spent part of my day watching You Tube videos from that concert. I smiled, I cried, I got angry, I felt happy. Adam allows me to feel my emotions.

Somehow, I remembered this "old" song from a german band that says "here i am, will you send me an angel?" and it's like a scream for help. While I was watching that concert, I think I screamed for help and I realized that Adam is like an angel to me, or at least, he brings me the peace and quietness that I need in my life now.

As some of you know, right now I'm in the hospital going through some tough times. When I thought about doing an Adam video today, I was told that I wouldn't be able to do it... Don't let anyone tell you that you can't achieve something. Just give it a try and maybe you'll find out that you can. It's 0:10 right now and the video is done! It's not perfect, I know, but it means something to me. And I know that some of you will also understand why I chose some parts of that concert to be on this video.

Enjoy!

=== May 14, 2010: Meet my hometown!

Here's my fourth video!

This isn't an Adam video but it has an Adam song!

This is to celebrate the fact that FYE is now available on portuguese stores and now we can also listen to WWFM on portuguese radio!!! YAY!!

Adam, welcome to my country and to my hometown!! Welcome all the fans too!! Enjoy the video and meet my hometown while you listen to Adam singing ;)

=================================

=== March 29, 2010: Fight for your dreams

=================================

My 3rd Adam video!

This one is about fighting for our dreams and living our life to the fullest, just as Adam does. As some of you may know, today was supposed to be the release day of FYE here in Portugal so this should have that meaning too.

So here are some pictures of Adam living his dream in music and a portuguese song (with translation, of course) that talks about living our life to fullest 'cause we're just passing by.

Have fun!

=======================================

=== February 20, 2010: Just another simple video

http://www.adamofficial.com/us/node/1282418

=== February 8, 2010: A video for a fan's birthday

http://www.adamofficial.com/us/node/1251616

Loved the video and the song!!! I hope that more fans who are songwriters/musicians will post their videos. I love to write and I really enjoy checking out other fans lyrics. I've always loved to write and I write anything and everything. I just started writing songs a year ago. I write as a form of thereapy, and I've only shared my stuff with 2 other people because it's very personal. I've been struggling with having to deal with a very traumatic experience that most of my friends are uncomfortable talking about, so I write. I also use music as a way of coping. There are several songs that mean so much to me. "Broken Open" and "Aftermath"

are such songs, especially "Broken Open" because it calms me and it's so soothing - I can't always be strong and courageous. Sometimes I break and I have to hide this from people because it is upsetting for them. This song makes me feel OK about those moments. I also love Mily Cyrus' "the Climb" and Nick Jonas' "A Little Bit Longer" - this may seem unusual for someone my age, but I look for inspiration wherever I can find it. I love songs about the journeys you take to reach your dream, or in my case overcoming something scary and painful. Thanks for posting your video. I'd love to see more!

Dear @carterthecougar,

I can relate to what you've written. I have some daily struggles myself and I don't share a lot of my feelings. Music is a good therapy and sometimes I really need to be broken open!

No matter how strong we are, we can't always be strong! We're human beings; we're not made of iron ;)

The song on my video was not written by me (I just translated it); it's from a portuguese band.

I really hope things get better for you. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here!! I'm used to talk about uncomfortable things; it's not uncomfortable for me, especially if it helps other people.

Always remember: no matter how hard life may seem, things always get better if you just smile :)

Love and hugs,

just_smile

Dear justsmile,
thank you so much for your supportive words and understanding. i'm not ashamed to admit that i'm in therapy for my trauma. my right to feel safe has been taken away from me and i became so hyper-vigilant in trying to regain this. i went from being a confident, outgoing and easygoing person to being one who was fearful and extremely guarded. i'm working my way thru this, but i still have a long way to go. i have so many people in my life that love me and that helps. it upsets and hurts people to talk about this, even though they see how much it has changed me. my mom wants to pretend that it didn't even happen. it's hard for her to face the reality that this has happened to her child . i've always been strong and courageous, but there's a lot of pain behind my smile. it helps so much to know that there are people like you who understand my need to feel "Broken Open" i rely on that song so much. if i could say one thing to Adam Lambert it would be, "Thank you for Broken Open"
Thank you so much for your touching and encouraging comment. I may take you up on your offer to talk about being broken open. i'll do my best to keep smiling...thanks so much. xo and :), carter

carterthecougar:

you don't have to feel ashamed to be in therapy for your trauma. that's the first step to hapiness. things may never be the same again but don't forget that "when one door of happiness closes, another one opens".

don't thank me for my words, just smile :)

love,

just_smile

Dear Carter and just_smile, your comments touched me so much.. Two wonderful people being helped by Adam, through his songs and by just being HIM, get some solace and comfort. I respect you both for being so strong.. Hats off to you both.. Trying to face all the pain you go through, physically and mentally, with a smile, takes a lot of courage so I salute you both.. I pray that you will always have a reason to smile, the rest of your life..

just_smile, your video is so great, dear.. The song is wonderful and your words even more.. I loved it.. It touched me so much and made me shed a tear and crack a smile.. : )

Hey Gal, remember to keep those videos coming... Looking forward to seeing more of them.. : )

@justsmile - thanks for sharing your beautiful country! portugal...port wine.....wine tours....2 hot guys holding the sign....nicccce! hope you are feelin better-er! get a good nite's sleep - i have to - dr.'s orders - at least 6-7hrs a nite...and she said "lay off the RedBull Sparkey"...funny doc! TTY 2morrow! luv, carter

@carter, --OMG fly me out and I so will!!! Lol. Low on the cash and directions and verification from parents to do so. Maybe I just need to be kidnapped......hmmmm.......

@smiley---I really want to sooooo freakin bad. But seeing as how we are like maybe 3 give or take days drive away.....yeah. I so wish tho :(

Just_Smile, your videos are always interesting and touching.. I guess it is therapeutic for you but in the end, we are the ones who benefit because we get to enjoy your videos.. The video you did on your hometown was awesome.. I loved the scenery especially the beach pictures. Yup. I love the sea so any beach or waterfront related pictures, me likey..

Looking at those pictures, made me wish I could visit your country.. Sigh.. Maybe one of these days... If I win the lottery.. How I'm going to do the winning without buying any lottery, I, for the life of me, don't know..

Take care, dear Just_Smile.. Looking forward to seeing more videos from you..

Just_smile: I just finished watching your newest video and it made me cry (don't apologize for making me cry, cause it was a good cry). I've always liked The Scorpions and that is a beautiful song (hadn't heard it in quite a while). I know what you have been going through and the condition you are in, so I am very impressed with what you have done. You are an amazing person and you have such a positive attitude....not letting someone tell you you couldn't do this stop you from trying...Adam would be so proud of you, as I am, my fellow Starlighter and virtual friend. Keep on smiling. :)

Dearest friend,

smiley, that video and your words are so beautiful. once again i am moved to tears, but that is OK - don't worry. i can't believe that although you were feeling so terrible last night, you made this video. yes, he is an angel. i've been doubting god a lot lately, but when i watched this video, i thanked god that you were ok and for sending you adam as your angel. there is a reason why "god created adam" and this time he got it right. yes, someone will tweet it to adam for you with a big hug. i love you and i'm NEVER letting go of your hand. thanks for the email and for sharing this video. love, carter

dearest smiley,

i just listened to a song and it made me think of us. from "fly with me" by the "brothers"

"maybe you were just afraid / knowing you were miles away / from the place that you needed to be / and that's right here with me / if it's you and me forever / if it's you and me right now / i'll be alright / we'll chase the sun to lose our shadow / cuz peter pan and wendy turned out fine / so won't you fly with me"

and,

"now the past is gone / and i've been given meaning / and a reason / to give all i can / to believe once again"

i think you get it. i know you do. i love you, carter

My smiley friend.. This new video of yours touched me (as all your videos do actually).. I do enjoy Scorpion's songs and this song was just perfect.. The song synchronized well with all the scenes of Adam..

You are like an angel actually, with your kindness to perfect strangers like me, thinking of my mom and me, although you are going through such tough times yourself. Being so positive and caring. Most of all, for being such a devoted fan of Adam's. Your strength and courage inspires me to be a better person..

I am glad that Adam is like a guardian angel to you. It's ironic, because angel is not exactly the word, some of his @$$***@ haters use to describe him but that is the thing they don't realize, that to some of his fans, Adam is like a guardian angel. The person they turn to when they are feeling down or going through tough times. Even if he's not there for them in person, he is there for them through his performances, songs and his strong sense of worth. His haters just do not get that..

I will tweet this link to Adam, my dear friend. I know he probably has no time, what with his tour and stuff, to spare time for tweets from fans like me, but as I always say, there is no harm in trying.. Even if he has no time to tweet you, at least, he might be touched knowing that he, unwittingly, helps fans like you, going through such tough times in their life, feel better.

Take care, my friend.. You are in my thoughts and prayers.. E-hugs and lots of love to you..

BUMP these and please keep them bumped for our angel Smiley...reading our emails from since we 1st became BFFS - one of our last ones - before the surgery after she made the angel video, she asked me to please keep her videos bumped while she's "away"

so BUMP please!

(thanks @Ame29 for tweeting the angelk video to adam. can we all please try to tweet it to him? thanks