• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
just_smile

My Adam Videos

Tonight I am bumping up this thread in honor of @just_smile :)

We are having a special voting party in the Starlighter's thread to vote for Adam in the Q 102 Ultimate Idol poll. Please come join us and say hi!

http://www.adamofficial.com/us/node/973743#comment-1996523

http://www.q102.com/pages/ultimate-idol/index.html

Thank you for making these videos Smiley~ your loving devotion being an Adam fan and Starlighter lives on along with your beautiful spirit!

I will always remember you! I love you beautiful Butterfly!

@PŭŋķGįŗł666~Yes our beloved, brave friend @just_smile passed away on Dec 6th of last year. She was such a devoted Adam Fan and Starlighter and all her friends think about her and miss her. This is a thread which was posted in December to let everyone know about her passing if you'd like to know more about her...She loved to make these videos even when it was difficult for her to do so and we watch them to remember her and her magical spirit which lives on.....Thanks for asking about her.

http://www.adamofficial.com/us/node/1854391

Bumping Susana's video thread in honor of the 6 month mark of her passing.

For Susana,

As you release this butterfly in honor of me,

know that I'm with you and will always be.

Hold a hand, say a prayer, close your eyes and see me there.

Although you may feel a bit torn apart,

please know that I'll be forever in your heart.

Now fly away butterfly as high as you can go,

I'm right there with you more than you know.

By Jill Haley

Susana, I LOVE YOU MUCH MUCH MUCH

Holding Hands forever & always,

x0

carter

Back to the top since today we celebrate @just_smile's 30th Birthday.

Happy Birthday my dear friend.....I know you are having the best Birthday Party today in Heaven. I miss you and I love you! Thank you for these beautiful videos! I love you!! :) {{{Heart Hugs}}}

Have you seen these beautiful videos our Sweet Smiley made with so much love and care?

Remembering you today on the 9 month anniversary of your passing into your new life. I love you! I feel you with me whenever I watch these....Thank you sweetie!

{{{{{{Adam Glitter Heart Hugs}}}}}}

Darling Smiley....I miss you and I love you. You are now the" wisest of the wise"..... you will never be forgotten, Darling Girl....

Take good care of Mommy.

I love you both very much.

Always and Forever,

Love and Friendship,

Sister of the Heart.....

Karena xoxo

BUMPING.......

Adam, on this very special MTV EMA day, your Butterfly Angel Smiley is smiling down on you....so proud of you,,,,we all are..

@Stinggirl & @Karena....thank you..thank you for being my sisters.....i love you..... x0x

I miss you Susana,,i miss you Mommy Rita...i miss sharing these things with you,,,,,i miss our Bravehart family.....

You're both in my heart,,,,always and forever,,,,,,until we meet again.....((((heart hus)))))).

,i love you Susana,,,i love you Mommy Rita.......

Holding Hands forever & always,

x0x

carter

"So here are some pictures of Adam living his dream in music and a portuguese song (with translation, of course) that talks about living our life to fullest 'cause we're just passing by" Smiley.

I'm trying Smiley......

I am here today, remembering you Smiley and sending you some {{{{{Heart Hugs}}}}} on this 11 month Anniversary. I think about you and Rita each day and know you are together, happy and smiling. Thank you for watching over all of us. I miss you. I love you always!

I am watching your hugs video today since you know how much I love to send you hugs......Thank you for these wonderful videos.....

And this is another one of my favorite's Thank you for your Smile, Adam!

Adam, we will always remember the kindness, compassion and thoughfulness you showed to Smiley and how much your smile means to her. You were so right, Adam when you said her spirit is magic. That will always remain one of the most special things you have said and it touchs my heart very deeply. Thank you Adam!

@Carter....{{{Hugs}}} for you too sweetie.. I love you!

Please take a few minutes to watch one of these beautiful videos today if you have not already. Thanks!