• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
just_smile

My Adam Videos

Dearest Smiley.... I am here, and I am thinking of you today. Thank you so much for your videos, and I love your interpretation of "Soaked".

I will never forget you, and I love your sweet and truly kind spirit. You love - without conditions, without barriers and obstacles - you love. Pure and honest and true.

We could all learn from the lesson that you have taught us. We would be better people. I love you, Smiley. xoxo

Dearest Sister of my Heart.... I am here, and I am holding you in my heart, as I always said I would. I will never forget your love and your friendship. Please feel my hug.... I am holding you right now, and I will never let you go.

Adam... whether you ever read this or not, you must know somehow, that there is a very special butterfly glittering down on you today. She will be your angel, she will be your light and love. She will carry your dreams on glittered wing..... and she will love you, no matter what. She will be in your heart, in her magical way, and she will smile.

She will always smile for you.

Hold onto her, cherish her.

For she is in your heart.

A day for Celebration. For Thanks. For Light. For Love.

God be with you.

My Sisters of the Heart.

Love Always,

Karena xoxo

Smiley,

We are here today going the distance with you still. All my votes and requests today are dedicated to you!! Always ready to give an infinite amount of {{{{Heart Hugs}}}} to you!

Watching these touching videos and remembering the love and dedication you had for Adam and all of us too! You are a brilliant light, now guiding us along, each and everyday!

I love you and I miss you!

{{{{{Starlighter Heart Hugs}}}}}

Dearest Smiley.... it was too hard to come here yesterday... I am so sorry that I didn't. But I am here now, and I keep you in my heart. I will always remember you, and I will always love you.

Fly free, Dear one.

Karena xoxo

Dearest Sister of my Heart... I am holding you, and I am never letting you go. I am here.

And I love you.

Love and Friendship Always,

Karena xoxo

Hi @Alex Lambert Maison

i'm happy that you enjoyed Smiley's videos - they are all so wonderful.

Thank you for watching them sweetie,

The link to your video didn't work - i'd love to watch it.

"We made this video to thank Adam for his smile.

When Adam smiles, we're happy for being alive

.When Adam smiles, we're proud of fighting for our lives.

When Adam smiles, our hearts smile.

Sometimes when Adam smiles, our hearts cry, but we feel hugged and safe.

When Adam smiles, we dream with no fear.

When Adam smiles, we are strong and brave.

in Portugese we say, "Adam, abrigada pelo tue sorriso" Adam, thank you for your smile.

Love Smiley and Carter

Holding Hands forever and always

x0x

carter :)

I am keeping you in my heart, sweet Smiley. Thank you for your videos, they are beautiful and real... poignant and touching. They make us smile.... and love each other even better-er!

Dearest sister of my heart - I know that you are with me, for I have felt the hearthugs! I miss you, and I will never forget your love, and your friendship.

I am hugging you right now.... I am holding you, and never letting go.

Love and Friendship,

Always,

Karena xoxo

Dearest Smiley, another month has passed. I think of you so often. Your legacy is this collection of videos, to show your love not only for Adam, but for us.

You have a gift, and see through eyes that are unfiltered by hatred or 'condition'.

You are a pure spirit, and through your eyes, I feel free.

Fly high and proud, Dear One.

On glittered wing.

I love you. xo

Dearest Sister of my Heart, there is not a day that goes by that I do not think of you. I miss you, and find comfort knowing that you fly on gilded wing, with the glittered wing by your side.

You have taught me so many lessons in love, in friendship, and in the sense of family that I never knew I had inside of me.

I will never forget your unconditional love, and I will keep you forever in my heart.

You have given me so many gifts - through life, through death, and through the 'Hereafter"... and I am holding you in my heart, I am hugging you through my tears, and I will never let you go, dear Sister of my Heart.

I love you.

Always,

Karena xo

Thinking about you today on the 6th.....

I feel you with me as I pass that Smiley flag many times a week and I smile and say..Hello Smiley....

I miss you...Thank you again for making these videos..Love you!

Fly beautiful butterflies!

Dearest Smiley, I am so sorry I did not get here yesterday. Somehow, I know in my heart you forgive me. There is not a day that goes by that I do not think of you in some way, sometimes big, sometimes small. Your positive light and energy, and you incredible spirit to smile, and to love, means everything to me. I love you, Smiley. xoxoxoxo

Dearest Sister of my Heart, you are so loved, and missed. I will never forget your love, and you are with me every day. Our little 'place' survived the winter, and as we enter into springtime, I love to go there and 'talk' with you. I miss you so much. But you are with me, here in my heart, and you know that.... and I am hugging you, my friend, and I am never letting go. Your friendship means everything to me, and you have brought meaning and warmth into my life.

Fly on Glittered Wing, my Heart Sisters. I love you.

Karena xo

I am here, and I am thinking of you.

You know that don't you, Smiley? ;)

I love you and miss you darling girl.

Thank you for these beautiful videos, and thank you for your magnificent light and spirit. xoxo

Dearest sister of my heart - this is also a special day for you. I am thinking of you, and I miss you very much. I am thankful for you. xoxo

Karena xo

I am thinking of glittering, blue, wings of iridescent, floating and dancing in the summer breeze... I love you, Smiley, and I thank you. Remembering you, and your love on this day.

Sister of my Heart... I am with you, and know you are with me on this day. I celebrate our friendship, and sisterhood.

To butterflies.... fly free, fly happy and whole.... fly safe and sure and strong. You are missed.... and

you are loved.

Always,

K. xo

Watching your videos today, on this your birthday.

Sending you {{{{{Heart Hugs}}}}}

I Love you, I miss you, I celebrate you and your friendship.

I'll be eating ice cream today and thinking of you.

stinggirl