• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
Anna_07

Why do you like Adam?

Hello there, Teenberts!Apparently we all have something in common here, so I was just wondering what is it about Adam that you like so much?

Apart from his remarkable voice, I really love the confidence he displays on stage, honesty and his positive approach to life.

What about you?Looking forward to reading your posts!

i like him because of :

- his voice

- his optimism

- his ability to make us all smile and be happy

- his moves

- his eyes

- his hair

- his wearing of guyliner xD

- his songs

- his confidence, yeah, as you said

- the way he speaks on interviews

- his amazing voice control

- the fact that he's gay (seriously, i'm getting so used to that) and he says it

- the fact that he knows he's in it xD

aww. there's a whole lotta reasons i like him. up there it's just a few ^_^

X-Forged irons

So while in appearance the discount golf clubs X-20 Tour and X-Forged irons are very similar ishiner, I think they are going to play and feel quite differently. And yet when I did a side-by-side visual comparison of them in a store, it was just amazing to me how close they were to one another.

I don't usually fall in love just with some singer... but Adam is different :D I love his hair style, make-up style, clothing, the way he sings and performs, his laugh, his smile, his songs, the words of his songs, his looking and... So many reasons :) I love him! Adam is just some way so epic. He's performances are really so amazing, and yes, he can be really sexy too :D And that voice! Omg. He's smile is the sun of my day. And he's soo funny. He can melt me just with he's eyes and the way he looks at the camera. He's so handsome also. After I've noticed that there's some that talented person as Adam is, I've been wondering, is perfection really impossible? Because I think Adam has reached it!

i honestly dont know why my story of coming to like him is super weird if anyone wants to hear it then i'll tell ya

but i mainly like Adam no cross that i LOVE Adam cause

-He seems so in with his career

-He considers his fans friends and Glamily :)

-He stands up for whats right

-Doesnt let people get in his way

-He one of a kind

-His voice is amazing

-He doesnt let fame get to his head

And so much moree

I like him because...

1. he's silly

2. he's different

3. he can sing!!!

4. he is open

5. he is real

6. he is genuine

7. he is kind

8. he is entertaining!

9. he is sexy! (and come on who can resist that! lol!)

10. HE IS GORGEOUS!

I probably should stop now, I could go on forever!

1)amazing eyes

2)amazing hair

3)amazing voice

4)amazing personality

5)amazing smile

6)amazing face

7)amazing sense of humor

8)amazing sense of style

9)he's open

10)he's honest

11)he's EFFING AMAZING!!

Just to name a few...lmao

I'm a fan (and you should be too) because... (along with many other reasons) Adam Lambert is unique and a wonderful person. his music is good with an upbeat sound. i have loved him from the beginning of that season of American idol. I think people should be inspired by his message! Also, I know he is real. I know he is not one of those pop stars that are just here for show. He can sing like no other! I don't like singers who can't actually SING. Adam is real, funny, goofy, wonderful, and GORGEOUS! I hope he never changes. I will ALWAYS be a fan.

Wow...Where to start??

His hotness, his bravery, how he is different, how he has an amazing smile, how it's too easy to lose yourself in a daydream about him, hes got the most amazing eyes(I get lost in them!),his voice...what more can i say? I love the guy!

There are way more reasons, but I don't have time for them ALL... !

i like adam becuse he is so sexy and hes got a great voice and my favorite thing is that he dosent care about what those ignorant people out there think about him he is so awsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love him and did i mention he is sooo hot!!!!!