• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
cage-of-angels

german glamberts!!! official thread

sorry, just try. if we don't understand you, we will think and think and you will talk around it (drum herum reden). ok? that would be ok. and if you really don't know a word, then just write it in german^^ that should be ok, too^^

good morning ladies! I hope you've slept well. I was very confused last night... dreaming about me and linda stil skyping and then I wake up and see, the laptop is closed, so I'm just: wtf??? and opening my lap and then I recognize, the lights out, it's half past 3 and the laptop is shut down... I came to the result: I was sleeping already.. I was laughing about it and went sleeping again.... so, here you got something to laugh about schatzi

XD XD

yeah, we think it was because we we're talking about adam and what we phantazise about him in some kind of inappropriate way. we were just joking, but the mods... you know, were'nt that happy about it. but, we will make the 3000 posts again! I promise!

yeah, we hope so, that the international glam nation tour will start in germany. ^^ we will be there!! promised!!! won't miss seeing Adam live XD

schatzi :D haha your dream was so funny :D yes we´ll make the 3000 posts again soon ;) in english it´s more difficult than in german but it works i guess......and if my english is wrong i don´t care :D i know my english is not the yellow of the egg xDDDDD

Am I alone again??? schatzi, where did you go?? why aren't you here and not in skype? don't know what to do without you... I will be off at 6p.m. and will be back at about half past 10p.m....I can't survive the time before without you... please talk to me.. *cry*

yeah... but perhaps... adams comes again on tv... ot i just watch those great videos of vh1 unplugged in HQ??? yeah...but I still hope you're coming on... love ya!!!

and for everybody else: tomorrow I will be a Adam look alike... Everybody who wants to see it, please make an appointment with me. at about 3p.m. tomorrow I should be at home having a picture of me. nicole and schatzi have their.. do you have one already?? XD XD XD XD

Hello my Favourites ^^

How are you today??? ;)

Hope you have a nice and sunny day like me...very hot outside!

Time for go swimming :P

Ok I hope we can talk later, I'm really exited of tomorrow...becca you know why! xD

See ya later :)

saddest day this year....... for about two hours i had sports.....in our gym was a little bird...he was flying against the window and falling down.....i tried to save it and went with it at the outside....he moved a little bit so i stroked its little head...but hen it closed the eyes and died :'( ......wow i cried so much :( ...it´s not my day :(....buti´ll be alright