• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
cage-of-angels

german glamberts!!! official thread

good morning ladies! it's now 8a.m. and I'm very tired and excited (you know why^^). I slept nearly well... but only nearly

yeah, wish me luck that the hairstyle will look good^^

and nicole: I'm crossing my finger's for you!!!! you will make it!!!

love ya ladies *take a bow* (*verbeug*)

oh no :( adam is only at place 16 in our charts >.<........i hope he´ll release IIHY soon :) it´s a great song for the summer so come on adam ;) i wanna see it in our stores after the football world championship ;)

kay it's kinda boring but who cares :D

so we went to locarno. it's in switzerland but it looks like italy!

we went caming, it was great. the campingplace was close to the lake :D

and it was so hot uuh :D

ahw and:

I played adams WWFM all the time so my classmates love him now! :)

I did a good job didn't i? :D

we sang it all the time in the train while we were going home ^^

ok do this :) i´m watching tv now^^ little bit football maybe ;) (spain ftw! :D)

and a documentation on pheonix :)...hmmm it works better now i guess.....i´m here come and visit me :D

>>>> so what? i kiss and tell <<<<<<<<

Hello everybody!!!! :D

Hello ade, you did a good job that your classmates love Adam too :P

I hope you had all a great day like me...I have a new developement as a saleperson!!! I'm sooooo happy :D

Thank you becca that you kept your fingers crossed for me :)

Ok hope we can talk later or tomorrow!!

bye bye everybody ;)

Kiss

rest in peace king of pop

you inspired so many people

you're the artist of the century!

mj forever in our hearts.

I had to post tht :D

so I worked on glam! and it's getting better everytime (:

I think I don't go to bed that night again :P

so ladies I'm back now, and I'm going to sleep now... it was a hard day. I'm happy for you nicole^^ congratulations!!!!

so, schatzi, we will speak tomorrow. I will be there about midday, or a little bit earlier. I try to sleep long XD XD

so, good night ladies, today was my day. I felt great with the new hair and the suit and you are making me feel even better girls. I love you soo much, you mean a lot to me now and I wish we can stay here on ao forever... yeah, I know.. I'm a bit drunk, I had 3 glassesof red and 2 glasses of white wine.... XD XD

so, again, good night, write you tomorrow, love ya! *take a bow*