• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
hkking

Chinese Fans From All Over The World!

I'm Chinese from Hong Kong, now live in LA, just want to know if any of you are Chinese, we should keep in touch and talk about Adam, it doesn't matter if you are in Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, or in other Countries, let's unite because we love Adam.

I love Adam since I saw him performed on AI - Satisfaction, how about you guys? When did you know about Adam? Why you are fan of him?

I hope Adam will know how many Chinese fans in the world that love him very much!

Hallo,everyone ,I am very excited to know that there are so many Chinese fans of Adam all over the world .I am a medical student in Mainland china.I know Adam recently and I immediately fall in love with him.Umm, my e-mail adress is 1207650723@qq.com. Hope we can talk about Adam together nomatter where we are.(PS:My English is just so so ,so if you can speak chinese,I'll be appraciate to chat with you in chinese~)

@carol, welcome to this site, we have some Chinese fans posted on this site, you can post in Chinese, I just don't know how to type in Chinese.

You all have a great day!

@carol, I can read, I'm sure most of Chinese understand too. thanks for joining us. there are some fans from mainland China also post on this site, they also posted in Chinese. It's O.K.

I'm not really good in reading in chinese... But I can speak in chinese..

@mocking bird - is this what you said? "To holding a field, I hope more people will come to ah. The original network still find many Chinese people who come post, and how less and less now" or something like that??

I would like to tell mockingbird:There are still many fans of Adam's chinese network,because I am just one of you.The reason that many of them did not show up may be this time in China is the time of our chinese student' final examination.And I will be very happy to see more and more people in ou country know Adam and love him.I am so addicated to his vioce,his honesty ,his likability and his fashion sense.Umm,in my eyes,his wonderful is beyond my words,he is just the person out of even god's imagination~~~

carol, mockingbird, heral29, thank you so much to post in here, we need more fans to post in here also, this is great, now our thread won't be disappear in the main discussion, if we can keep doing this, very soon Adam will know that we have many Chinese fans in the world, he might want to tour in Hong Kong. What do you think?

hkking:I am very happy to know that Adam will come to HK recently ,although I don't have time to there because of my subjects.I really hope Adam can know that there are so many fans in China are longing for his coming,maybe he can consider to travel all over the China but not only HongKong,I believe all of us in Mainland China will have a great welcome to him,maybe we can introduce our local food and something special in our hometown.Oh,I am too excited about it~~~

@mocking bird -yey!!! I got it.. I don't really practice writing in chinese.. I only speak in em.... Why do you keep calling me dude?? I'm more of a dudette.. LOL..

@hkking- think it;'s great.. but most chinese fans are in the adam discussion forum not here....

Hey! Just new here.. But an old Adam Lambert fan.. :) Been a fan of his since American Idol season.. My mom and dad are both chinese but we live in the Philippines. I speak, Mandarin, Fukien, English and Tagalog :) Hope to talk to some of you. And if you have facebook, please join us: http://www.facebook.com/pages/-ADAMazing-gLAMBERT-Nation-Of-Love-/111735165542625

Good morning to all of you guys!

Just got back from mini vacation, how are you guys?

I really hope some Chinese fans can post in here more often and show Adam that we have many fans in China really love to see him visit and tour in China.