• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
hkking

Chinese Fans From All Over The World!

Hello hkking, I am going to Hong Kong concert. Will you be there too? I haven't really visit AO for a while. It was so slow lately and I didn't have too much patience. lol. I happen to see this thread and just wanna pop in and say "hi" to everybody.

I wonder if anyone from mainland China will be going to the Hong Kong concert. Hope they will.

@AuntGlambert, Wish I can go to Hong Kong to support Adam, but my financial situation not allow me to do what I want at this moment, I'm really happy for the fans in China, seems the management paying attention what we are talking on this site. Have fun and enjoy your trip to Hong Kong! BTW, how many GNT you have attended so far?

Good morning everyone! Have a great Tuesday!

Hi there! I have joined AO for over a year now but only now finding out this Chinese Fan sub-forum

I am from HK but live in USA now although I go home twice a year. BTW, just returned from HK on August 1 and actually concerned if Adam's tickets will sell well. There was no promotion whatsoever that I know of. Also the concert is on October 12, that just miss the "golden week" where many Chinese would travel to HK for vacation... just worry...

I can read and write Chinese except do not have an easy way to input Chinese on pc.

Please if anyone have good news on the HK concert ticket sales, please post it and share with us...

@poohclark, nice to meet you, what city do you live? I think there are many Chinese fans in Mainland will go to the concert in Hong Kong, even some fans in US and Asia will go too!

@hkking. Hi, there. I live in Atlanta GA. I sure hope you are right so the concert will be well attended.

I still remember the one and only radio interview that Adam had with one of the HK radio station. I was totally pissed the dud was so stupid saying something that "gay" is not exactly a "talk about" subject in HK!

I would hate to see if the ticket sales does not go well this time, that AFL will more than likely to skip that part of Asia in the future.

Hope you are right, there will be fans from China and other place to go.

@heral29 ... I joined AO last year, almost as soon as the site was up. But only recently discover there is a separate sub-forum for the Asian fans, so here I am. I was so nervous on the HK concert tickets sales so I lurk around to look for some positive news and discover this link!

Hey there! here I am

@heral29, how are you? How is Adam's concert ticket selling in Philipines?

@poohclark, if you have a chance go to Chinese fanclub website you will find out how excited the fans are in China, have you attended any GNT in US yet? I only went to the second one in Costa Mesa, and I went to Fantasy Springs concert back in February.

Hello to everyone! You all have a great weekend!

@hkking. I was at one of the Nokia in NYC but is setting to go the coming Staten Island (st. george) and, have got tickets for both the concerts in Atlanta.

Oh, I wish I were at the Fantasy Island one, I love love love the WLL that night. Lucky you!!!

I wish Adam could have the concert in one of the cities in China, like Shanghai or Shenzhen and he would definitely sell out in thousands. It is just he is not that well known in Hong Kong neither has he been promoted.

Do you know if there are many fans in Hong Kong? I have no clue :-), also if they had scheduled the concert a week earlier, it would be much easier for Chinese Fans to go to HK because of the national holiday week.

Do you have the link to those HK or China fan club site? It would be great. Thanks.

Later

@poohclark, you are so lucky to attend more than one GNT concert, this is the link of Chinese fanclub

http://tieba.baidu.com/adamlambert

For Hong Kong fanclub, I only joined the facebook, just search for Adam Lambert Hong Kong Fans Club.

I really hope Hong Kong is promoting his CD right now, fans will regret later if they miss the chance to attend his GNT in H.K. Other Countries don't even get the chance to see him live.

@HKKING Thanks so much on the link. You are right on there are a lot of fans in China and some in HK. It sounds kind of pricy for many China fans to go by the time you include the train tickets, room etc. It is encouraging for sure to read some of the posts! Thank you again.

I am not sure if there is a Sony rep in HK to promote Adam like they have in Japan and UK. I wonder would the AO mod know.

Thank you again for the link. Next time when I go to HK, I will buy a Chinese input gadget to post in Chinese. Can you write Chinese?

@poohclark - okay.. WELCOME...

@hkking- IDK... I'm not allowed to go.. manila is far away from where I'am staying right now.. and unfortunately.. adam's concert is on the last day of my 2nd quarter exams....

tsk3

@tracy- hey.. are you knew here???? hope you have a blast at the concert......

Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"HI"