• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
CalgaryForAdam

Fans from Bulgaria!?

I live in Canada but I am Bulgarian. Any Bulgarian Adam fans here? I know fans from Greece, Romania, Serbia, Albania, but Bulgaria?

Welcome everyone! Please join the Globerts (International Adam Fans). We also belong to Glamberts- the largest Adam's fans group, whose home is this site.

Globerts Link: http://www.adamofficial.com/content/globerts-fan-list-international-adam-fans-sign-here

Sorry, guys I was out for a while... But now I'm back!! How is everybody???

I'm trying to find out which hotel the Idols are staying in Tampa, FL for the concert on 07/28/2009 - does anybody have any idea on that?

I have no idea about the hotel in Tampa. Why don't you check in the events and see who is attending Tampa concert; some of those fans may know. Are you going to the concert??? I couldn't make it for Vancouver, unfortunately.

Adamanca may not be able to read this soon so here is the thread for the Globerts project

http://www.adamofficial.com/node/393031. Cheers :-)

I don't have a Globert #!!!!! Any advice???

I'm not going to Tampa, but I have a friend there who will be going and she was asking... I'll try to help her out and she will try to get me an autograph... that's the deal... :-)

http://www.adamofficial.com/content/globerts-fan-list-international-adam-fans-sign-here

I think she was on a short vacation but maybe she is back now.

How great it will be if you can get Adam's autograph:-) Good luck with that!!! Though from what I am reading it becomes more difficult to get Adam's signature as the tour progresses. The crowds waiting post-concerts are huge! So maybe she'll get better chance in the hotel. If I find anything about the hotel, I'll let you know.

Now I just have to wait for Adamance to come back I guess....

It's going to get tougher and tougher to get closer to Adam as he is becoming bigger celebrity every minute... And that's normal.. I mean he also needs his own space and struggling with the fans can be really exhousting... BUT nothing can stop us from loving him, right??!! :-) Have a good one...

BTW are you in facebook?

and my sister lives in Buckstone. Small world :-).

I moved here seven years ago. I am really happy to live here and especially now with all of the Adam mania. I really doubt if I was in Bulgaria I would know about him. I am not an American idol fan and I have watched it very casually until this season.

You have many friends abroad. And now you have a glambert friend in Canada :-).

You know, I probably wouldn't know about Adam if it was not for my curiousity (that killed the cat u know :-) )... You may know, but for three years we have the same format here in BG, but it is called Music Idol. And this year they have decided to show some recaps from the American idol just couple of days before the finale... so it was like MMM, who's gonna be - provocative Adam or the guy-next-door Kriss??? and I was like:.. hmmm, I like those blue eyes and dark hair (just my type of man u know what I mean :-) ), lets check it out.... And this is how it started - my curiosity gor me into this Adam craziness, but I feel so great and I never regret it a bit!!! I can't stop listening to his songs and watching his performances over and over again, like thousands of times... I can't help it, he is so magnetic!!! I have never watched AI before, I love Kelly Clarkson, she was in the first season of Idol, but I have never watched the show before... And if I have to be honest I probably won't watch it again, 'cause after this season 8 and the way Adam rocked it down it will be like having ice for lunch.... Wow, that came out pretty long... :-)

I've just written in another thread that I distinguished Adam since the very beginning of this season. I recall I was bored and watching the very first episodes. I don't clearly remember Adam's audition. I might well had missed it. But I remember the "chair episode" and thinking that he was something special even without hearing him sing. Probably he radiated that light we now all see and that is how he caught me. Then, I remember Satisfaction. I hate, hate the original, but Adam was the magician and made me love it for the first time in my life. ...and his range!!! I l am a hard rock fan and was amazed by his range and those powerful high notes. And the rest is history. I have never been so invested in any singer. Still remember the pain in the night of the Top 5 results. I was crying for two straight days after he hit the bottom 2. The second day (it was Thursday) I signed up for the AI forum and found other international fans. We were very, very devoted to try to help Adam. We found a way to vote. And everybody did their best to vote every single night including the finale 4 hours. Some of these fans are here and post regularly in the international thread.

I know about Music idol, but I am not a fan (mostly because of the jury). We have exceptional singers, but for me something is missing on the show. I don't know what it is. Last summer I was in Bulgaria and watched the finale. I was happy that guy Toma won. If you remember he sang Crying in the Rain form my other love D. Coverdale/Whitesnake (not as big love as Adam :-), though). That's why I liked him :-).

So, this is my story. Kelly Clarkson is coming in Calgary in November, but I haven;t decided yet if I want to go to see her, though to me she is the next big idolette after Adam. Frankly, I cannot decide if I like her style. I am more invested into the Led Zeppelin type of music. That's why I am so happy that Adam is singing WLL the whole summer long :-) :-)

Whoohoo, this is the longest post I've ever written :-)

I voted hard for Toma last season! I am also a rock fan, I like old pices of musec that never die! Next time you come to BG you defenetely call me!!! :-)

I got hooked on Adam on the group week, even before Top 36! He really stand out!!! And... whatever I say about him will not be strong and pationate enough to describe how I feel about him.... I just love him to death and that's it!

And I will definitely call you when I come to Bulgaria. It's not going to be this summer. I have relatives from Bulgaria visiting now.

I am really happy that we revived this thread . I wish more people would join us. I even went to vbox when this site opened, found all Adam videos and spammed with the AO address. :-). :-) :-)

Do you have all iTunes Adam's performances and singles?

I've downloaded evreything, and I mean everything I could lay my hands on!!! :-) I even took the time and mixed up all his performances and I made my own movie - it came out pretty big so I can't uploaded anywhere but that's the most playable DVD in the house :-)