• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
CalgaryForAdam

Fans from Bulgaria!?

Sorry but I wasn't home for a long time.. CalgaryForAdam I heard about Adam in the same way like Ellie.Adam looked so different and original in the recaps.Then I started watching clips in youtube and vbox.I heard all the songs which he sang on American Idol and couldn't believe what voice he has!I can't even describe how much I love him.. he is awesome, amazing.. and I want to meet him sooooo much.. but it looks impossible ;(

By the way, I don't like Music Idol.It's so boring for me and I don't think that I'll watch the next season.But I'll definitely watch American Idol 9.Adam was the reason to download the eight season.It's really interesting.

I just woke up. I hope you have a great weekend and it's not too hot in BG. Should I dream about Black sea? Last year I was in Albena and I loved it.

So, about Music idol - from what I saw during the first and second seasons, I can say I like the singers. I can assure you they are much better singers than those on AI (excluding Adam, of course :-) ). Everybody will agree with me. However, for me Music Idol is boring and looks pretty amateurish. And Funky drives me crazy. On the funny side, Valentina Hasan was a big hit among my colleagues here. :-) They kept coming to me and saying you were from BG, right? and you can imagine the rest .... :-) :-)

I have to admit I don't listen to BG music too much these days. Few years ago I collected all old BG goodies and I have plenty of CDs here. My all time favorites are FSB and nobody in BG can top them. And today's music in BG, excuse me dear friends, is crap. So, recently I have been re-listening Led Zeppelin, Whitesnake, Cinderella and all good 80s glam metal. I love that music, that's the music of my teen generation and I have a lot to catch up because you know BG, 80s, no need to talk.... Yes, I am that old :-).

So back to Adam, I haven't sent my Globert message yet since I have to think how to express myself best in that two sentences. I have them written, though. I want to tell him so many things but I am still afraid to write him a fan letter. I am not that confident in my English vocabulary.

I have never stoped listening to Whitesnake actually, I have to dig up my Zepelin's collection though... I kinda have the feeling that not only names, but we could share age as well.... :-P

I cannot stay away from this thread now. It feels little weird to talk to you in English, but this is Adam's forum so I think we should keep it this way.

Before Adam I used to read Mr D.Coverdale's forum every single day. But I totally forgot about him since March. Actually, I remember clearly it was the day after RoF (in the mid of March I think) when I gave up and started to dig everything Adam on internet. I wonder how Mr DC is doing on the tour this summer. I think he is touring the U.S now. Do you like his latest album from 2008? I like it a lot and it was well received in the States and Canada. I am so big fan of Led Zeppelin?Can you imagine how unbelievably happy I was when Adam sang WLL? I was in my office and I freaked out when I heard it on the live stream in rickey.org. Thanks god it was after work so there was nobody around :-).

Adam_love, the funny thing is I do not like to go to the beach. Once in a while yes, but not every year. I am more of the mountainous-lover kind. However, I like Albena so much that I want to go there again. Maybe next summer:-).In Calgary is hot, too. And Adam makes this summer even hotter :-). I think Funky is playing Simon's role in Music idol. However, he is not Simon. Funky does not even deserve to be discussed.

Guys, did you get RS copies?

fighting over falling asleap actually here..... God, it was so hot today!!! I didn't leave the house all day long and I'm not used to that.... CalgaryForAdam, I told you we share age as well.. :-) I'll be 40 next year :-) yep ....

Speaking of the format here - there is so much that could be done - those idiots the priducers are making a joke out of it... and the judges - come on!! PLEASE!

The bad thing is that the way they handle the show shows how bad our music industry is suffering and struglling the past few years - with this chalga fashion and everything... I hoped it will fade away with the time... unfortunatelly it didn;t... and I feel bad about it 'cause we do have talanted people... but again, as Adam said once in an interview - nobody gets discovered anymore - here in \BG the thing is to have connections and big breasts and there you go - you are superstar, they just promote the hell out of you!! I don't know what kind of idiots we have for music producers here, but I trully believe this is the story....

Anyway... I thing we might have to take this someplace else as well, 'cause we are HERE to talk about our ROCK GOD - ADAM.... :-) Do you guys have Skype? I would be happy to see you on there too....

Have a good one! :-)

I totally agree with you about music in BG, breasts, etc. etc. Yeah, it is off topic and we shouldn't discuss it here.

About our age, it's funny, isn't it, I am 1970, too :-). I have a big grin on my face. Now all we need is to share our month of birth, ha-ha :-).

So, I am back to listen to more Adam and work. Cheers!

Edited to add: I will. Wish me luck. Should've known earlier, I gave away three copies to glamberts in Denmark.

I added you, but you're offline :-)

It's very early morning here, and the first thing with the coffee is to check for videos from last night. So far, only one.

Ellie, I am going to work in an hour so I'll see you later. I haven't watched VG, couldn't find it here.

Adam_love, I wish I was at the beach, not in the damn office :-) :-). I'll try to find you on Skype.