• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
Adam_Luvr

Do your friends like adam as much as you do????

ughhhhhhhhhhh i constantly get sh*t for liking him. i hate it. i learned that defending him just makes it worse. a LOT worse. so i just ignore the person. whats even worse is that i converted one of my friends to glambertism but recently she totally slammed me for loving him as much as i do. things like "all you talk about is him" etc. it hurt but im almost over it. good thing my bff is a glambert. id never survive otherwise.

I hate to say this, but most of my friends don't like Adam!

my girl friends say he has a nice voice! WTF?! his voice is not just nice! It's amazing! And the guy friends of mine just say he is gay!

this is really bad!

well, on the other hand, i have friends who do like Adam and agree that he is amazing ^_^

Ohh, i wish there were more Glamberts in my school :(

imagine all of us being together! WOW, wouldn't that be awesome?

o|^_^|o

My friends all really like him, which is AMAZING.....but I was, of course, the one to tell them about him when trespassing came out. And then a few of them started claiming that they liked him LONG before me since pre-idol times. Not true, but it doesnt bother me TOO much, because any way to get Adam more fans is good i guess :)

Ugh, unfortunately, I'm the only one who is REALLY into Adam's music. Which sucks because I can't fangirl about him with any of my friends. So it's basically just me. I just really hope that him being gay isn't the reason they don't listen to his music. That would be just sad. But at least I love him! :)

Sadly just got a friend who adores Adam like me! She loves music Never Close our eyes! But I do not care about it! The musical tastes of my friends will not interfere with my great love for Adam Lambert! My friends think I'm crazy because I love so an Idol homosexual, but I do not mind! No matter who's the person, if it say something that offends Adam, I fight until the person do remove, and convinced it that it was wrong.

When I get upset that I'm the only one who likes adam, I come here and I see all of you guys and it makes me really happy! My best friend is the one who introduced me to adam so of course, I'll always have her! We have great conversations. xD but, I have this other friend who I introduced to adam but she's kind of obsessed with his face more than the fact that he is an amazing person/singer/performer. I mean, I'm not saying I don't appreciate how attractive adam is, but it shouldnt be the only reason that youre a fan of someone, you know? Anyway, YAY FOR AO AND BRINGING US TOGETHER!

Most of my friends tune out when i talk about him. they complain to me that i talk bout him too much and they dont like him at all.they groan and moan everytime i open my mouth and question why i like him. i gt two of my friends to like him and his music barely..... it sucks im tryiing to find glamberts in my area but its hard luckily i have the online glamily to share with.

Most of my friends tune out when i talk about him. they complain to me that i talk bout him too much and they dont like him at all.they groan and moan everytime i open my mouth and question why i like him. i gt two of my friends to like him and his music barely..... it sucks im tryiing to find glamberts in my area but its hard luckily i have the online glamily to share with.

Not at all -.- Whenever I say "Adam Lambe-" They moan and groan about it, it makes me mad and i listen to them ramble on about Justin Bieber, One Direction, and Nicki Minaj (which I JUST CANT STAND) It makes me mad, I have one girl at my school who knows a few songs like BTIKM and WWFM and NCOE D: It makes me mad, really frustrated! I have another girl who thinks he looks like a girl and sounds like one in WWFM. She listens to me ramble about him but it seems she just zones out when I do. Annoying, We had to do a biography on someone and I did Adam Lambert, and when I asked them if they liked it (I put out ALOT of Hard Work into it and got an A+ on it as well.) and they said "No, because hes a glittering fairy fag. I basicially got so mad I SCREAMED!! "I was like, you know what? It's fine you dont like him but you dont have to make me feel bad about it! I like a GAY GUY so what? I am PROUD of it and you are just too dumb to realize how talented he is and why he is talanted!" and I walked away it made me so MAD! Geez -.- not friends anymore.

@glambert Oh my GOD I know exactly how you feel. It's so so so so frustrating and annoying and i HATE it. The worst part is that I'm relatively shy, so I can never gather up the courage to tell people how ignorant and close-minded they are being. I would love to tell them how amazingly idiotic they're being, but I can't. And the worst part is, it's not the fact that they don't like his music (I don't agree with that, but some people just don't like pop music) it's the fact that their only reason for not liking him is because he's gay. And that, my friends, will never ever ever cease to anger and annoy me. Never. I hate it that people are so close-minded that they rely solely on sexual-orientation to form an opinion about someone. It is so so so wrong, I don't understand how we could have come so far in other things, like racial equality or women's rights and still be stuck in the 1950's on this subject. I wish I could formulate words in real life to tell people this and other things, but I always say something wrong and they assume that I'm trying to force them to like his music. Ughhhh

You're not alone here!

None of my friends are fans.

My best friend, although she is not a fan accepts that I like Adam but isn't obsessed. She probably thinks i'm crazy!

I want to go to Adam's next international tour (fingers crossed he does a trespassing tour!), but I have no one to go with.

I don't want to go alone!