• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
Eszter

European Promo For Adam

owl...i don't talk only in my name...I TALK for all the fans Adam have in Romania...and i know they are many...with some i'm in contact...with some don't...but I KNOW we want the same thing....ADAM...CDS...CONCERTS...ALL....

and i'm talking here...cos i come here everyday ..from few moths ago...on AO

Here in Austria it´s the same. WWFM is played on the leading radio station and on place 5 of the most wished songs since weeks, but you can´t see any promo for the album. In one of the leading youth magazines there was an article and a poster, but that was all...

I tried by myself to ask a concert agency if it wouldn´t be possible to bring Adam to Austria for a concert. But unfortunately I didn´t get an answer yet.

I guess we Austrian fans are not the only one who want a concert and more promo in their country...so sad... :((

I think the sales number have to be higher in order that Adam brings his tour to Europe at all.

I'm not an expert for music sales but it should work like first a successful single then the release of the album with promotion that we don't get, good numbers produced for album sales which results in a tour.

If there is no interest in the album, for which the barometer are the numbers, why bother with a tour at all, the management would think.

So, I do believe we should RCA / Sony Music draw their attention to the fact that the CD is hard to get physically even though the interntet is always an option.

En España pasa lo mismo!!No hay campaña ni carteles.Yo solo lo he visto en un canal de música de la TV y muy pocas veces!!Adam no se merece esto. dicen que es porque Sony no paga para que lo pongan más. En Asia ya se saben los conciertos donde y cuando, pero a ver si viene a Europa porque no se le está dando nada de apoyo!!

Un saludo.

In Spain it is the same! Carteles.Yo No single campaign or I saw it on a music channel on TV and very few times! Adam does not deserve this. say this is because Sony does not pay to be put over. In Asia and the concerts are known where and when, but to see if it comes to Europe because it is being given no support!

A greeting.

I agree

Here in Belgium you don't hear his single "If I had you" much

Last week I went with a friend to a music store and she wanted to buy his album. She asked the vendor if he had a CD of Adam Lambert. The man just answered Adam who?

such a shame

I'm not sure if it such a shame if they don't know his name yet. OK, we European fans bumped into his music but he hasn't been on the European market for so long.

Don't forget that in th USA there is a huge advantage with his AI history.

The bigger problem is that Sony doesn't really care about the album's distribution. That the physical copy is hard to find.

As for "If I had you", it is just about to get released in Europe. Supposedly in Hungary it has just happened this week. So, I'm sure it will be played in Belgium soon.

The videos of all three songs are played though on all music tv channels over here.