• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
repuw

any Indonesian glamberts in here?

let's fantasize: if you were Adrie Soebono, where would you book the Glamnation Tour in Indonesia, considering the size and comfort of venue ? Kemayoran symfonia Hall (1200 seats) ? Sentul , like Jamiroquai ? Bali ?

Let's dream about a Glamnation concert in Bali... You never know... So that I do not have to go to S'pore....Or maybe a surprise visit on the Indonesian X factor... He performed on the Finnish X factor... Or is X factor already finnished ?

@dclast: @Lilyi Welcome to AO, it's so nice, Indonesian Glamily is getting bigger and bigger....:) :) :)

@Lilyi ...considering the comfort venue, .... I'm sure he would be so comfortable performing in my house, on my bed to be exact !

Just me, Adam, and the bed,.....kinda menage a trois !!! :D

@Mangayuu: crossed our finger! Mini concert? Who knows? Remember, Alisson had performed last time in Bali right? The audience was bit lame, though..... sad :(

I'm sure will not gonna happen with Adam, because your'e all rock, gals!!

oke guys, ini reply-an dari om adrie subono di twitter

"@AdrieSubono: @heyitstia bener2 om ga dapet gedung nya sedangkan waktunyas dah mepet banget....kalau ga percaya,ke java d, ntar om kasih liat email om"

saya bener2 kecewa :(

huwaaa rameeee :D

haii @dclast and @lilyi salam kenal :)

mau ikut nimbrung soal venue (sensitif bgt kl ngmngin itu :P )

aku prnh nanya venue yg di sentul itu,kt si om itu kapasitasnya terlalu besar, skitr 8rbu penonton trus g bs disponsori sma rokok :)

tendor fully booked katanya

tp ak benar2 msh berharap adam bs konser disini :)

kl ky gni rasanya pen datengin rumah si om trs ngeluarin smua uneg2 dan kkecwaan ama beliau :o g tau apa rasanya diksih harapan tnggi2 trs dijatohin "cuma" krn venue..mksd aku indonesia kan besar g cm jkt aja :(

huwaaaa.....

Aduh, maksudnya si om sponsornya kudu rokok? Emang management-nya Adam mau ? Si Kelly Clarkson kemarin dulu bukannya nolak kalo di sponsorin rokok?

Di Manila sponsor utama Dunkin Donat tuh, di support oleh Sonny.

Nangis lagi ah,..huwaaaa waaa waaa

@Indoglam, I am sure that Mr Adrie Subono is as dissapointed as you are !

I guess he ( or his staff) has been through all the efforts of finding a suitable venue on such short notice. ... I just hope that Adam and his group will spend their holidays in Bali...it would be great advertising for our beautiful island.

@Ivonlambert : sudah dapat teman untuk konsermu di HongKong ? Did you already find someone to accompany you to Hongkong ? Sorry , no Hong Kong for me... I am "nekad" but not as "nekad" as you... You already ordered the tickets didn't you ?

I guess if you go to a general admission concert, be prepared to watch a tiny Adam Lambert from far away but to be swept away by the great atmosphere in the venue... A fun part is when you can sing and dance along with the songs... It really gives you an adrenaline rush and a "high" on which you can float for a couple of days...

IvonLambert: ak krng tau jg mksdnya si om, adam itu sponsornya rkok atau gmna,yg pst si ngebales tweet nya bgtu k .. :)

Lilyi: yup..gimanapun juga om adrie udah mngusahakan nya..kl emang g bisa,mngkin msh ada ksempatan di lain waktu :)

semalem datang kabar lg kl om adrie nyari venue bt 4rbu orang tgl 13,14 okt tp g nemu,jd konsernya lwt..bbrapa glamberts menduga venue it buat adam,dan udh hopless kl adam bkl konser disini :)

tapi pas ada yg bilang "Kata om AdrieSubono Adam Lambert batal ke indonesia"

lagi-lagi si om jawabannya gantung

"om ga pernah blng konsernya jadi atau batal looh " (?????)

jadi sebenrnya konsernya batal atau ngga,,blm pasti.. :)

@Lilyi: Hi ,...sorry 3 hari been far far away from AO,..he..he.. just sticked by twitter and stil having unpleasant feeling of loosing my balance, extremely dizzy, because so many hot hot kisses and pelvic moves appeared on GNT's lately :):D

Yeaah, I bought the GA ticket on second day after the presale's opened. I'm so lucky, one of my best friend willing to accompany me. I booked also the flight and hotel earlier as my AO friend's suggested because Oct is a peak season in HK.

Well Lilyi: this would be my awsome experience and would never be forgotten. Finger cross 4 us, 2 'nekad' ladies. First time to attend GA concert , first time to wittness a truly talented drop dead gorgeous entertainer and singer ever walked in this planet.

@Ivonlambert: That's ok...Great for you to have good company ! Good to be early, I bet you got better ticket prices... So the GNT is your first GA event that you will attend ? It's like eating "Nasi Tumpeng" before you ever tasted any other Indonesian rice dish !! Dizzy ? At least the cause is known and very pleasant. I was more dizzy watching Adam's performance on rotating stages (Youtube).

@Indoglam: "Gantung" ? You are right, we never know. 13-14 oct.. Is it going to be Indonesia or New Zeeland ? capacity 4000 ? Can't they just hire 50 % of the Sentul venue ? Joking...

@All , did anyone join the Adam Lambert official fanclub ?? http://adamlambertfans.com/

@Ivonlambert : looking forward to your HongKong concert review. Just received the Singapore GP tickets at my place today. Will see Mr Lambert in concert at his first day at the races and will hopefully find enough energy to write a review afterwards.

Yaaaaayyyy Lilyi.. soooo happy for you. Dunno, just so happy knowing that other Indo Glamberts have opportunity to wittness a once in a lifetime OTT performance by Mr. Adam F**ng Lambert.

Unfortunately, I'm a very bad writter, would love to be able to write a good review like other, but I couldn't. :) I had a feeling that you could do better than me, so I'm waiting for your Sin review then,....and with all the sexy photos,...promise?

You know what Lilyi,...I've been thinking soooo hard right now, whether or not I go to see him at F1..... Deep in my heart, I'm willing to sacrifice everything for that 'sexy beast'.... but as a grown up I have to be responsible also with my spending. I don't have so much money, though. More over I did make so much withdraws lately,....

Geeezzz, Adam ruines all my days....... I'm in trance now, under his spell !!!

BTW, I'm not joining the fanclub. Cost a lot of money, at least for me :( , and I barely could use my prifileges such as M&G, VIP for attanding concerts or tours,.... buying merchandises??? honestly, I'm not a young franzy fan anymore..ha..ha..ha..