• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
repuw

any Indonesian glamberts in here?

@Ivonlambert: Thank you !! Singapore F1 review ? Promise !! Pictures ? Waah, dunno... will see how close I get to the stage and how tired I will be..I don't have those beautiful handycams like those videographers on Youtube (Suz 526 etc). Don't want to spend my money on it either. I will be also watching Daughtry at 6 pm and Adam's act is only at 11.20 pm... it will be a long evening. I definitely need a midday nap to charge my aged batteries... I think there is only 1 advantage to the Hong Kong concert... if Glamnation tour decides to take a holiday between Singapore and Japan, then Mr Lambert and his entourage will be fresh when they arrive in Hong Kong. Lucky you !

I also did not join the fan site... no time and I prefer to spend my money to buy glowsticks and glitter hehehe.. and merchandise on the day of the concert.

@Reno yu Salam kenal juga, n selamat datang di tempat penuh suka cita ini :) Because Adam is LOVE.

I love keep saying to the newbie: ... careful, once you in , Adam will own your heart, you're under his spell... :)

@Lilyi: oke i'll be waiting for your review. Ha...ha.. Not intended to force you to make a glamtastic video like suz or lambosessed , just couple HOT yummy mouth watering pictures would be okay :)

BTW, where do you live? Singapore?

@Ivonlambert: Just read on the blog of the Singapore Glamberts (posted 1 sep 2010) that Adam Lambert is coming to KL on 14 Oct 2010... Ouch...No mention yet on adamofficial.com though...So the chance to see him in Jakarta, Bali or any Indonesian place becomes slimmer and slimmer. Living a stonethrow from Jakarta now....Mouthwatering pictures coming up hehehe... keep fingers crossed....

@Hi Reno Yu, salam kenal !

@Semua... Ternyata kalau melihat Youtube. Adam Lambert ngerock banget di "20th century boy... Lebih suka Adam yang nge-glamrock (WLL. 20th CB), atau Adam yang ngepop (WTYWFM) atau Adam yang ngedance music (Fever, IIHY) ???

Lilyi: Do you have twitter account? If dont, please, better you get one. The hot and current news are so fast spreading around through twitter. I was shaking and dizzy when first time I heard about the rumor of AFL is going to KL.

By the time that the big news is conformed,... I cried and MAD !!!

Why..... why not Ind, hope I had extra money............. :(

Waiting for your review and hot hot pictures

SALAM KENAL SEMUANYA !!!

Guys.... I have to go.... desperately NEED TO GO Glam Nation Live Tour In KL !!!! waitin Marctensia and Sony Music will announce about where n when can I Buy the ticket ?? ...

♥♥♥ Adaaaam I have been following you since pre-IDOL days! You are the most natural talent !!!!

still Wish ADAM could come to INDONESIA a.s.a.p :-)

halooooo semuanyaaaaaaaaaa !!

cuma mau ngasih selamat buat teman-teman yang bakalan nonton GNT nya Adam di manapun itu.

jangan lupa sampein salam saya buat Adam sama yang lainnya ya.. :D

happy for you.. happy for you.. happy for you guys \('o')/

*walaupun sebenernya masih agak sakit hati gara2 adam ga jadi ke sini :'(*

PS: jangan pada pingsan ya ntar pas liat adam. hehehe

Short review Adam Lambert concert 25 Sep 2010 at Formule 1 , GP Singapore...

What did I first feel when I saw Adam singing his opening song Voodoo ? No, I did not want to faint, I did not want to scream, I just felt... happy !! Happy to be there, especially when I noticed that his voice was fierce and his bodymovements were fierce. He had to because the stage was big and reportedly there were 20,000 people in the audience. Not only Adam was energetic, also his bandmembers and dancers gave a great entertaining performance... No time to be bored, except during a guitar interlude by the 2 guitarists only that was a bit too long to my taste, Maybe they should just let the dancers do their movements on this interlude as well...

I did not take many pictures, because my camera has limited features, but i also wanted to enjoy the concert and secretly hope that someone else will make a video of parts of the concert. .

The concert makes me realize that Adam is a great singer but also an intense character. On one hand I was a bit dissapointed because there was only 1 encore : Mad World. But on the other hand, it was ok,. because I was tired waiting for 4 hours after Daughtry's awesome concert,.. For pictures and video' s you can go to the link below.

http://superadrianme.com/2010/09/26/adam-lambert-singapore-lg-life-f1/

Short review Adam Lambert concert 25 Sep 2010 at Formule 1 , GP Singapore... continued.

We were so lucky because it was not raining. there was some mud on some parts of the Padang ...because it has been raining earlier in the day...However it was still hot, even at 11.20 pm... no wonder Adam admited that he was soaked in sweat even though the performance was in open air... Imagine, he arrived in Singapore on 24 Sep and performed on 25 Sep.. I cannot imagine how he is dealing with the difference in time and difference in heat. At least in an Singaporean interview he admits that he likes Singaporean high humidity...(see links below)

Ivonlambert and Indoglam... how was the concert in respectively Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur ?? How did you feel when you saw him for the first time live ? What song was your favorite during the live performance ?

Hayyy Lilyi and all :D

and Yeayyy..welcome lucy :D

My First Glamnation was ADAMAZING!!

aku sengaja dateng k venue jam 3 siang,karena aku ambil tiket yang free standing,niatnya biar dapat persis didepan panggung...

usahaku g sia-sia, gate dibuka jam 7,saking semangatnya aku smpai lari,dan dapet second row.. :P

oh,sbelumnya sehari sblm konser aku smpat ikutan welcoming adam di bandara KL, and that's the first time I meet him,WOW..kata2 pertama yang kluar dr mulut aku adalah..he is so tall! hahaa..

pas dia muncul di stage,aku speechless,aku sngaja g ngmbil ft dan vids spnjng konser,karena mau fokus k adam..*lagipula kamera aku g bagus kl objeknya gerak-gerak ;)

sayang sekali di KL g ada "fever action" tapi gpp,wlpun bgtu show nya ttp memukau,kereenn bangeet ;)

ak selalu suka lagu Sure Fire Winners,jdi ak girang bukan main pas dia bwain lagu itu plus dance meliuk liuknya dia,didepan mata..aww :D

bersyukur banget aku bisa ktmu tmn2 sesama glamberts dr mancanegara,dan bisa ktm band nya adam,wlpun g ktm adam nya :)

lilyi: congratulations akhirnya bisa liat adam juga ;)

Things I'm gonna do if Adam comes to Indonesia :

1. Buka angpao yg belum d buka

2. Buka celengan kucing & kluarin duit receh

3. kumpulin duit tabungan (yg harusnya d tabung buat kerja dll), pake buat beli tiket konser & tiket pesawat ke kota tujuan

Tapi klo konser d Bali.. ak gk ada duit buat beli tiket pesawat (mahal) :(