• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
sailormoon

all brisbane glamberts

Hey @fsheppard...AO has posted the password and link. Just head to the main page and press the top news story and it will guide you there.

Totally agree with you Professor Cookie! I haven't met anyone who was really interested in talking about Adam, etc. But they don't give him a chance!!! It's frustrating! It will be nice to meet some Glamily so we can share our interests! lol.

Guest Guest

Got my tickets! Going with my sis, she'll be flying all the way from Canberra! woohoo!! A good excuse for her to visit me too.

Guest Guest

Wow to those coming from Mackay and Airlie, and other far places!

Password should be sent to your email.

I've been so excited about Adam, everyone I know knows about Adam now. And I've even managed to convinced a couple of workmates to go to concert, and yes they are going! and although they may not be fans right now, I guarantee they will be converted after the concert!

@nephorsis if you live in brisbane then the best way is to catch the train if you don't intend on drinking and depending on where you live as it's only a 10 min walk from fortitude valley train station or i'm slack and catching a cab so 2 mins lol

can't wait to meet you all glamily i have my ticket i never got the password but there was 2 of them sneaky ticket ppl

Definately going and can't wait. Why is Brisbane and Melbourne taking a while to sell out? According to the Tivoli and Ticketek they have sold way over half (1500 standing capacity) ... but maybe Management should have been more considerate of the under 18's who are fans and had open aged concerts at more appropriate venues like the Gold Coast Convention Centre, etc. They would have definately sold out quickly. Ticketmaster won't confirm how many tickets are left, but have simply said there are plenty available. I hope this doesn't turn Adam off touring down under as he is only doing 3 performances and that if he does comes back after the release of his second album, maybe management would have reassessed things. Oh well, it could mean a more intimate night for us - I bags front and central! =) See you there...

Yeah have no idea what is happening with me either...I bought two tickets but trying to find someone close to me to go with. But all my friends don't turn 18 till AFTER the concert! Totally sucks! I would love to hang with my Glamily! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

@sailormoon - that's a great idea. I will be in a group coming from NZ (but 'm from Sydney) but let's all meet up beforehand :) And anyone want to do a round of gay bars after? :P

@houndsy - at 41 trust me you're not going to be the oldest there :) Adam's biggest fan demographic is women over 40 remember?

Yes, count me in for after party drinks at gay bars. We're staying at Brisbane Manor also. houndsy definately won't be the eldest......I'm not a "cougar"..............more like an "old slow lion" LOL

See Ya There Yvonne

I knew I would kick myself if I didn't go see him live but unfortunatly all my friends that like him live in Sydney! So it was the should I go by myself or do I miss out.....Can't wait I've been listening to the cd daily would love to meet up with others, I work in the city so will already been in the area.

sweet as:) so definate meet up before the show for some drinks the tivoli is way overpriced an trawl the gay bars all 2 of them lol hope he doesn't go to cloudland which isn't a gay bar but a really glam club so gorgeous there and strict on dress code :(

can't wait to meet you all :)

sally

Hi Everyone. I just checked with Ticetek and Adams Brisbane show is now sold out!! :D Woohoo It will be the Best Night I for one Can't Wait :D

So pretty sure that all three shows are now sold out !!