• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
sailormoon

all brisbane glamberts

@sailormoon - great news that all the bars/clubs are close together... wonder if adam and band will try to hide and be low key?

haha i'm already spending it up flying to all 3 concerts and getting new glam clothes... would suck to get stiffed for tap water but what the hey... anything for adam :) can i get an amen to that?! lol!

@glammer if the mineshaft came up that is strictly for guys only and not even half the gay guys go down there it is SCARY basically its naked guys having sex on stage don't think its adams scene definately not tommys lol..

@elf_wynd don't worry about drinks worry about ID make sure you have it on you and guys its a fri nite so some places may not let you in if you don't have a collered shirt or if you do have a collered shirt. i know wierd gay bars don't care tho

Collared shirts? Lol aren't we all girls so we don't have to worry about that? Hmm I'll check out the Cloudland page but seems like we really have to not only glam up but dress up for the brissie show!

P.S. Yeah guys only clubs? That would not be fun or fair...

Hi elf-wynd, @ salormoon, Cloudland looked great ,BUT men having sex on stage!!!! see enough of that s--t on TV. they would have to get me a bucket to vomit in. could you let me know dress code for Tivoli? opening time ? etc. They're not too fussed in Adelaide, it would seem they let anybody in.

Yvonne

@glammer - I think the basic dress code for all the venues is no thongs... and I'd say no open toed shoes at all unless you want your feet to get trod on.. i think doors open at 7.30pm for tivoli? off the top of my head it should be on the ticket :)

Hi elf-wynd, I have had an answer from the Tivoli . "camera policy will not be decided until closer to the event "usually small digital cameras are OK" "get in touch closer to the event"

"Glowies (glow sticks) ..."definately NOT permitted"

"there is no meet and greet at this stage" her name is Erin Tyrrell

erin@thetivoli.net.au you could email her with any extra questions. Yvonne

This was located under "About the Tivoli"

Conditions Of Entry

No thongs or steel capped footwear!

No cloak room available (what you bring with you, stays with you)!

No professional cameras or recording devices!

We also know we can add

No Glow Stix

Welcome to Queensland.. beautiful one day, perfect the next, but bring ya Nanny!

i think i'm gonna call the tivoli to clarify some details as to why no glo sticks seems a bit strange...the sex on stage club is called the mine shaft and is at spring hill which is walking distance from the valley all the rest are fully clothed don't worry.. if goin to the beat do be careful with drinks DO NOT LEAVE DRINKS UN ATTENDED my friend got his drink spiked on the weekend its notorious for that so be careful the beat is a gay bar.

Anyone manage to find out why Glo Stix aren't allowed at Brisbane Venue.. seems Tiv peeps can't be bothered to respond to my email from last week.

I've been advised that couple of US venues had same rules, but Glamberts were prepared and sneaky. If I have to stuff Glo Stix/s down my socks I will.

PS.. It'll be awfully uncomfortable, but it'll be worth it to see that Bewdiful smile of Adam's.

@bernadineS i called the tivoli as no one would get a reply i figured they told me glow sticks unallowed as they didn't know why ppl didn't know wanted them in the first place. i explained its a tradition for all glamnation and apparently they are looking into it (haha whatever) and to call back at a later date closer to the concert i am severely angry

@sailormoon, ok well that's a good start. I've just sent Erin at The Tiv an email with links to the Glows for Adam site, asking that they explore the site and look upon our requests favourably. Hopefully, with the website link they'll be a little more educated on the ins and outs of an Adam Mitchel Lambert concert!

Thanks for trying.

Bern.

Come on!!! PLEASE allow under 18s to the BRISBANE CONCERT!!!!! Or change the venue like the Melbourne and Sydney shows! I know so many people that want to go but can't because it's sold out/ 18+. Please Change it!! PLEASE! I WANT TO SEE ADAM PERFORM LIVE SO MUCH! And he would be so close too. Like 20 minutes away. If I don't go I'd probably be sitting at home at 7:30pm on Friday thinking "DAMN! I could be watching ADAM right now!!!" PLEASE ALLOW UNDER 18s! And more tickets!

i really don't see why it's an 18+ gig and also they have it in the worst possible place the itvoli is great for bands that are going to be playing there soon like smashing pumpkins but if they has sense they would have put the gig on at the zoo which is a large enough venue..theres still a bar for those that want to drink and also theres also two levels so everybody can see the stage... and from the girls toilet you see everything lol

and its in the epicenter of the valley its self where the clubs are.

http://www.thetivoli.net.au/coming_events.php?event_ID=121

Seems The Tivoli have realised the extent of Glambert determination

They have now added this to Adam's Bio on their site.

"Hot off the tail-end of his US tour, glam-pop revivalist, Adam Lambert, is making his anticipated return to Australia with a string of full-tilt shows resplendent with glitter, leather and melodrama.

Lambert’s trajectory to stardom began less than two short years ago when he reached runner up in the eighth season of American Idol. Proving that the winner does not necessarily take it all, he has gone on to blaze the trail for left-of-centre performers the world over with his neo-glam irreverence and vocal virtuosity, receiving far more attention than his castmates during the months following the conclusion of the series.

Audiences can expect to see an audio-visual spectacular, both theatrical and atmospheric, when Lambert takes the stage with his playful melodrama conjuring up nods to Sixties psychadelia, Seventies disco and Eighties glam-goth. With a voice that has the falsetto extension and flamboyance of Freddie Mercury and the neon-bright stage presence of the Scissor Sisters, this newly minted pop star is set to be a swooping phenomenon.

Adam’s debut album For Your Entertainment (Sony Music) was released in Australia in March of this year and is swiftly approaching Gold sales with its position held in the ARIA top 20 albums charts. Adam’s hit single Whataya Want From Me, written by P!nk and Max Martin, was a Top 5 platinum single on the ARIA charts, with his second single If I Had You also striking the charts as a Top 5 Gold single."

IMPORTANT!!

The Tivoli asks that patrons please do not line up outside the venue prior to an hour before the stated door open time. Thank you for your co-operation. Unquote

I expect that the reason being is that this venue is dead in the heart of a business district. Generally sound checks are not permitted at The Tivoli till after 5.00pm either.

hmm well it's not really near any buisnesses i think they do that to all bands so i guess all those that wanna meet up we got plenty of time we just catch a cab to the tiv from the valley will only cost about 5 dollars..so what time do doors open???