• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
sailormoon

all brisbane glamberts

I wish I were going!!!!!!!! Seriously, I'm gonna be sitting at home at 8pm on Friday thinking "DAMN! I could be at Adam's concert right now." I really want to go so much but it's stupid bloody 18+.

I still hope they change it, even though they said they couldn't.

Will Adam be signing autographs and stuff afterwards? I was thinking of going at the end to see if I could get an autograph or at least try to SEE him.

It's a completely stupid that you can't go :( I'm sorry you can't!

I HOPE he's coming out afterwards! You could definitely join everyone else outside and wait for him with us!! Nothing is stopping you from doing that :) we would be happy to have your company

Aaww... Thanks @mjb and GlambertRULE. Hopefully I can come afterwards and join you guys =D What time does it end? 10pm?

That spare ticket sounds pretty good, but I still wouldn't get in... if only I had a fake ID lol. But I'm not gonna do that. Too risky + my parents will find out.

Still. FINGERS CROSSED!

Hi Glamberts, @superglambert If you have a look at The Tivoli page their rules and regulation say............"age restrictions & performance mode are determined by the promoter/band who has hired the Tivoli for the event." so more emails to CHUGG........ I don't know how old you are but maybe you could offer to work for no payment to be a glassie, table person, work in the kitchen, sweep the floor etc. just for that one night

you never know. stranger things have happened.!!!......Or hang around the front door so that you can hear the concert maybe the door person will feel sorry for you and let you in; especially if you cry and scream a lot LOL.

I know where I would like to shove my glowies! right up that woman's........................................................................................

See Ya There Yvonne

@superglambert..................I read that you like to practice singing some of AL songs!! Trying to get AL eyebrow moves in FYE, well, this week I have been doing the same thing!!!!except my kids thought something had happened to me.........something in my eye? having a stroke? WTF is wrong. ROTFLL I might have it right by Brissy.

Hahaha yeah lol. @glammer I was thinking of trying to listen from outside the Tivoli but it's pretty.. umm... well concealed I guess. From the front there aren't any windows, just a big brown and green brick wall with the "Tivoli" at the top and a little door thing on the right. It's actually quite ugly if you ask me, looks like a factory or some industrial building.

On the left hand side there's a big parking lot and I think that's were Adam will sign things afterwards. The parking lot has a gate which is bothering me because I'm unsure if I will be able to get in there afterwards =(

I don't know what the inside looks like. That's all I saw when I went there the other day. If you want to see what it looks like here it is on google maps (52 Costin Street, Fortitude Valley) http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Do you think there will be bouncers or something outside?

Yeah, lol. If I cry and scream maybe Adam will hear and let me in!! =D But I don't cry or scream, I'm not the crying/screaming type. I think I'd be more likely to get angry and start yelling and shouting, then get so angry I start crying. They'd have to drag me away. I wouldn't leave to door, I'd sit there the whole night =P

With the job thing I don't think that'll work cuz I'm still going to be exposed to the alcohol aspect of it. It's just like hiring underage people in a bar (I think?) So sadly, that may not work. But I could try =P

Good luck with the eyebrow wiggle thing. I took quite a while to get it right =P I can't do it with my other eye. But don't worry, before you know it you'll be wiggling like a pro (eg. Adam) =D Lol, I think my eyebrow muscle is stronger hahahaaaa!

Ok, sorry for the super long comment o.0

hey all well yep that was a super long reply lol. there will be bouncers at the door to check id and also those who got the VIP passes so they have to be there at 5.30 and will get there m&g i am gonna be sly and ask someone if they will get everyone to sign a copy of the inside of my cd cover as it was mega expensive to actually buy a VIP pass..i do not know why the venue is insisting it be a 18+ show and there is a veranda so if you are good at climbing drain pipes then be free to try and get in that way.

as in congragating on the footpath you maybe asked to move i'm not sure on that policy but if ppl are meeting up for drinks before the show then the cab is the best option cos to be honest it's all up hill and you will be utterly f"*c%d by the time you get there its a bit of a walk..plus it gives you the time to go to myers and use there makeup for free :) that's only my plan of action anyway as its late night shopping

sal

lol love your thoughts sailormoon! I thought about using the free make-up as well :P

Ooooh sneaky! I totally want to do that now! Getting his autograph *sigh* how f***ing great would that be?!?!!? I honestly think I would frame it and not let anyone touch it...lol

I would have loved to have gotton an m&g but as you said, they are expensive! So we will just have to rely on seeing adam after the show where he will HOPEFULLY come out and sign autographs!! Crossing my fingers!

@glambertRULE exactly was way too expensive so if you wanna meet up we should totally go and do the free makeup there is a place in the myer center that has everything glitter and they don't care if you use it i'm thinking purple or green glitterliner as its there best colour there and then heading to M.A.C to use the eye shadow i'm not using mine plus they just come out with some awesome new colours.

i'm definately having drinks beforehand so i'm totally catching a cab if anyone wants to swap numbers i've given out my twitter adress or email me at carbon_kid81@hotmail.com

sal

Awesome! :) Might get in touch with you closer to the date! (Sorry, still organising a few things, etc.) but it would be so fun to meet up with fellow glamberts! lol why waste your money when there is free makeup at Myers??!! May as well use it! ;-)

Hi Glamberts, @houndsy.. What a dork!!!!

What concerts are you going to? You definately won't be the eldest there I'm going to try to get half price drinks with my pension card!!!! LOL

Don't forget we shall all try to meet beforehand/afterhand for drinks.

See Ya There Yvonne

Hi Glamberts, @ Glambert RULE well there isn't any inner blonde inside me!!

@houndsy, black feather boa, fingerless black leather gloves, lots of glitter, black eyeliner, sparkling everything, purple/blue clip-in hair; of course with the rest of your clothes as well, don't want a riot.

See Ya There Yvonne