• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
jo13

GNT UK PRE-SALES AT LAST

Hi @Jo13...I'll see ya there! and @Casey813 guess I'll see you again....we shared train ride from Foxwoods to AC ....Adam's world is becoming a small world!!!

Hey there :)

Ok. So I did NOT get the pre-sale codes for England's shows :(

BUT there is always the general sale so, I need some help from you UK peeps :)

I went to GigsandTours and found out the London show is at O2 Shepherds Bush Empire.

So I GOOGLED that and was sent to http://www.o2shepherdsbushempire.co.uk/event/19644/adam-lambert-tickets

Obviously, they are not yet available for sale until Friday.

My questions are:

Do I buy direct from O2 Shepherds Bush Empire (the venue) or from GigsandTours (which seems like a TicketBroker)?

For those of you who got in on the pre-sale, what were the ticket prices and how many price levels are there?

Thank you so much!!!! :)

thank u for the code but i have a question, i didn´t get the code, and i have my suscription to the emailing list,since two months ago, why they didn´t sent me the code? anyboby happens the same??

pd- sorry my english is so bad, heheh, hope understand! ;)

I got my tickets tonight if you are a O2 mobile customer just sign up for Priorty and then just put in Adam Lambert and you will be able to purchase tickets. The Shepherds Bush Empire is owned by the O2. I have just had my tickets emailed to me I am so excited. I got standing tickets it's going to be amazing. I only live about 15 minutes from the venue so all is good for me.

I got an email about presale tickets that the only reason I did abit of searching as the email just came through blank to me.

You can buy from giggs and tours it is a a very good site it is not a ticket broker,

That is where we got our presale tickets from, for the London venue the tickets are £23.50 which is 36.USD the price is the same for all tickets standing floor or seated balcony.:)

@dylangirl Yes! It was great meeting you. I need a little help regarding the sale tomorrow. What time will I need to get on the ticket site in the US in order to buy tickets. Yesterday I missed out because my credit card Co. declined it for possible fraud. I called them and cleared it today but I want to make sure I don't miss out. My daughter and her friends are going to be in London for Fall break and they really want to see him.