• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
kms15423

Mediabase Request Form for CANADIAN RADIO - NEVER CLOSE OUR EYES

Just checked out the Chum FM poll.

*********If you look closely there are NO RESULTS for Adam and Sleepwalker tonight.

The results you are seeing are for the Chris Brown song from last week.

Soooo keep hitting the CHUM site - we need ALL THAT LOVE for Adam!!!!

I am definitely seeing results for Sleepwalker and this morning I am seeing the same results while others are seeing different ones. This leads me to believe that you can only vote once. Adam needs this station to add the song - the biggest one in Canada!!

On another thread someone commented about a Toronto DJ remarking about the waves of requests. Has anyone heard of anything negative said by any of the DJ's regarding requests? I just want to make sure no one is twit spamming any of these stations.

REMINDER: multiple voting on countdowns is fine. If a station sets a limit on this, you will know as soon as you try to vote again. Most like the hits.

If you listen locally or live stream, requesting daily via Mediabase or on-line request forms is not a problem. Local listeners that have a relationship with their DJ's can certainly request each shift when a song is on their playlist or is being tested.

DO NOT SPAM via twitter ( ie - do not use multiple twitter accounts and send out tweets to multiple stations). This is VERY irritating to DJ's and very easy to track.

Got a reply from the DJ at KissFM in Toronto. thanked me for loving Adam Lambert and that he would play the song soon! Well I DIDN'T hear it BUT apparently he gave me a shout out when he introduced the song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!