• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
Ladro

Swiss Fans

Hello Ladro ;-) I was looking for a Glambert in Switzerland on this page and then I found you in the forum ;-) So I'm not the only one here and I hope to find more Swiss Glamberts ;-) Greetings from Päääm ;-)

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Hello Glamberts from Switzerland :-) am I the only lonely one active Glambert from Switzerland? Glambert is Glambert and we are all here for the same reason but it would feel nice if there would be another Swiss Glambert :-) I know a few people personal who like Adam's music but they are no Glamberts :-( Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Hi GlamPam and Ladro!

After a long time i'm back here! I'm a huge and real Glambert and it's so nice to see others from Swiss here even Adam isn't that big in our country. Greetings from Glammoni

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ big smile :-) hallo Glammoni :-) ändlech öpper us de Schwiiz :-) welcome back here :-) I'm new too but very active and I'm a very huge and real Glambert too :-) sooo great to see a Swiss Glambert on this site :-) at the moment it seems that Ladro isn't online... I never met him online... so then... mer wärde no vel vo enand ghöre :-) bes bald :-) greetings from very happy GlamPam :-) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Yes Glammoni, I regret it so much that Adam isn't that big in Switzerland :-( maybe that's because the Radio Stations don't play often his music... the only one Radio Station that plays sometimes WWFM is Radio 105 but I don't like to listen to this Radio Station... I prefer DRS 3 & Radio Argovia & Swiss Pop ... maybe we should ask some Radio Stations to play some music from Adam :-) write a mail or a comment on their fb-homepage... hmmm... we have a new mission. we could be the Swiss Starlighters :-) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Hi GlamPam! Sorry im not so active here - 100% working sucks but i'm trying to come more often! It's nice to have someone here to talk. I have to refresh my englisch... read and talk is not a problem but to write... so sorry for my bad englisch. Can I ask you something? How old are you and where you come from? Grüessli Mo

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Yes, we are only 2 Glamberts from Switzerland :-) I've never seen Ladro online... I've done something little but we can do much more ;-) it's nice to see you online :-) I was waiting for you every day :-) hello ;-) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ I was born 8.8.80 and I live in Argovia :-) what's your age and in which canton do you live? I understand your english :-) it's ok, at least I know you're here sometimes :-) I was very active and made a lot of comments :-) I work 80% and am every day online and often it's late and I can't get enough sleep but I'm addicted ;-) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ tadaaa... 100 comments in the forum and now I'm a Mega Fan ;-) what fan we are doesn't depend on how many comments we make... it's something that comes from the heart and I'm a very enthusiastic Glambert and totally in it :-) I just wanted to write that somewhere... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

@Glammoni :-) I'd like to write in Schwiitzerdüütsch but I think we have to write in english so everybody can understand it... a few days ago I visited the German thread and that's funny ;-) when they don't know a word in english they write it in german and that gives a funny mix ;-) aber es paar Sätz chöne mer scho Schwitzedüütsch schriibe ;-) I hoffe, dass mer eus öfters mol online aaträffe... I'm online every day in the evening because I work the whole day through 4 days a week... liebi Grüess vo de Päääm ;-) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

102 comments not bad! I thought i'm old here but now i know it better. Until now i meet only young Glamberts around 14 and now i found you - im so happy :-)

I was born in the same month like you ;-) 21.8.85. I live in a small village near Thun, canton Bern. I'm a very enthusiastic Glambert too but more twitter - check it every minute to see whats goin' on there.

The swiss media dosen't write a lot so i take the infos from other fans - there are so many enthusiastic Glamberts like us :-)

It's really funny. I was on the german thread now to read this mix haha but better this way than just german.

We really have to do something here in switzerland. this way Adam will never come to us :-( I've missed the GlamNation Tour because of work so I hope he comes again!!

Most of time im here also in the evening (around 9pm) because of work but i have vacation this week :-)

Hoffe ou das mir üs mal online träffe

Grüessli Mo

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Hallo Glammoni, it's really nice to meet you here online ;-) it's better to have about the same age or then older or a few years younger but 14 would be to young... 1985 & 1980 fits ;-) my sister is born 1984 but with this age it's really no problem ;-) aha, around Thun... it's a very nice town... I was there a few years ago... I live in a village around Aarau ;-) I ha de bärner Dialäkt mega gärn :-) that's great when we both are online in the evening... I schalte amigs om di 21h de Laptop aa ond de lueg i emmer mol weder druf... Yes, it's better to write in englisch and sometimes a mix... I really hope too that Adam comes to Switzerland but first I'm curious about his new album... eis nach em andere aber i be ned so geduldig ond musikalischi Kreativität bruucht Ziit ;-) we should think about what we can do to make Adam more popular... last week I wrote a mail to Radio Argovia and then they played WWFM ;-) same with SRF 3 but I don't know if they played something from Adam... at work we listen to different Radio Channels because we all have different tastes... yes, over 100 comments... I like to write and about Adam there is always something to write...i ha das em letzte Kommentar eifach nome gschriebe zom's ergendwo festhalte... that's it for the moment ... gnüss no dini Ferie ;-) greetings from Pam ;-) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ I just wanted to say that I have a twitter account (GlamPam80) too but I'm only about once or twice a week online there and follow about 8 artists/sites (my first I did follow was ADAM of course ;-) ) but I'm every day on facebook to check the latest news from my friends and read some quotes or see some nice pictures... but really most of time when I'm online I'm here on this site and since I write comments in different threads, I'm not much interrested in watching TV... last time was a few days ago... hahaha... so the TV lives longer and my notebook is used very much ;-) Yes, the Swiss media doesn't write a lot about Adam... hmmm, I've never seen something... only on YT from tilllate or Blick... my informations I get from AO or from fb Adam Lambert Fan Club... yeah, to the next Adam Lambert concert we will go together ;-) it's in Zürich for sure... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Hi Päm

i have fb but my friends and i are not so active im more on twitter - more adam ;-) but now that i know you will be here, i'll try to be here more often in the evenings.

on TV is everything old stuff so i'm sitting more in front of my laptop too and watch videos, twitter and read other stuff.

I has ou brobiert bi dä radios öpis zerreiche but all radiostations only play wwfm when i wrote them for other songs nothing than wwfm - it's so lame! other people thinks adam have only this song and was a one-hit-wonder - i hate that.

it will be funny to go together to his concert and it will be in zurich where else then there? i also can't wait for his new album. dä herr macht momentan me party aus öbis anders ;-)

hoffe är geit baud wider is studio hopefully again with nile rogers or others. and i hope the next album will get more attention.

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ hi Moni where else than in Zurich... maybe in Bern... ;-) yes, at the moment it's party time for Adam in NY and maybe he will get some inspirations from there for his new album. I hope it sounds more like FYE than trespassing... just GlamRock as we know it with influences of Pop and Dance... we'll see what comes out... in other threads we talked about how the new album would sound and with who he would collaborate... in the "off topic" thread I'm active in write with Bippin and Blossom @ Bippins Random Thread... we write about certain things... yes, the radio stations always play WWFM - his greatest hit - and only if you ask them... maybe we can do something but I don't know what... yes, Adam isn't a one-hit-wonder! IIHY & FYE are 2 great singles too... from trespassing Adam took the wrong songs as a single release... my choice would have been very different!

it would be really nice to meet you here in the evenings :-) it's fun for me to communicate with you and other Glamberts ;-) most of time I'm online here and sometimes fb and not that much twitter... I'm very enthusiastic about that I met you here ;-) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ oh, I did log in @ twitter and than I saw you :-) thank you for your confidence :-) now I know how you look and can imagine to write with you :-) on twitter I will never release a personal pic from me but maybe I have a idea how you can see me... now I changed my profile pic temporarely @ twitter Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

this pic of my is not really new but not that old ;-) i conside if i do it real on twitter or not but maybe i change my name later - i don't know yet. that would be cool Adams concert in bern! houptsach isch aber das är überhoupt mal chunt!

I was on @ Bippins Random Thread to look whats on there. i don't know how his next album will be -

Adam himself didn't know it so we have to wait and then we will see - i dänke das wird super!

See you soon

Grüessli Mo

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ my pic is about 2 years old but the only thing that changes is my hair colour... it's ok when your pic isn't new... at least I know who you are and you know who I am... when you have seen my picture I will change and take a "shady" one so the the people don't know me much... yes, let's be surprised how the album will sound... jo, Hautsach er chonnt wörklech weder emol id Schwiiz! i wörd mi mega freue ;-) i hät ne so gärn be de Glam Nation Tour gseh... every day I try to write something @ Bippins Random Thread... there is always something to talk about... aber em Mömänt send mer d'Idee uusgange... when I want to write about something then for sure another thread writes about it... es liebs Grüessli vo de Pam :-) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

hi Päm thank you for the pic now i know a little more about you ;-) is really nice to see you.

There a lot threads but everywher is someone who write the things i would write...

At the moment theres not a lot to talk usser mä wot über di ganze usgangsbiudli vo Adam diskutiere ;-)

Adam does a lot but nothing with music i hope this will change soon. He goes to all the Musical shows at the moment its cool that he meet the persons he knew befor.

I saw the Glam Nation on DVD and was so sad that i didn't make it to zurich for this. My boss didn't let me :-(

But the next time i will go wathever it takes. u süsch machi mau blau :-) Everything for Adam!

Thanks for the Tipp i will watch more often to Bippins Random Thread and the other Treads too.

Liebs Grüessli Mo

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ hello Swiss Lady, do you like to write only in this thread or maybe someday in other threads too? it's nice to know other Glamberts better and feel so vertraut because you changed already a few comments :-) first I only did comment some pictures and suddenly I did dare to be here in this forum. first i didn't know how the forum works and one day I tried... now I write every day a few comments and I really like it :-) sometimes it's difficult because I can't find the right words or try to translate some other texts with special Redewendungen... I've heard that Adam works in NY and he wants to collaborate with Aviicii and Nile Rogers... I hope you have seen the right picture from me. on the current you can't see me good. just write in other threads. I see often similar comments in different threads from different Glamberts... I wrote the half of this text before I've seen your new comment. I thought I have to write something additional. maybe somethin überkreuzt sich... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ if you go right now on my twitter profile you can see a better picture... just for now... on the forum I prefer some treads from the "Abteilung" Adam Discussion and sometimes Off Topic ... even the one from Bippin or then Starlighters... or Trespassing... or then some that come and stay for only a few days and then het mer gnueg öber es Thema gredet ond de thread glangt i Vergässeheit ond rötsche wiiter nach hintere... I made some comments from the tread " waiting for adams album is killing me" and bands/music I like too... several threads i did visit... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

I would like to write in other threads but until yet i don't know anything to write....

I know what you mean with vertrout ;-) it's so much better to write with someone that you know a little..

I have the same problem with my english sometimes i know what i want to say but didn't know how - däs närvt!

I think Nile is on the road with his things and on twitter nile wrote his in italy not in ny.

Avicii i don't know about him but i was on Google and now i don't know what i would think about that. Sounds like party :-)

Het sich scho chli überchrützt bi grad chli überall dran - Twitter, FB und hie :-)

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ yes, me too... at most I'm here and on fb... yes, Avicii really sounds like party and Nile maybe disco, funk... es het sech echli öberchrüützt... hey, you were at a KISS concert? my husband was there Donnerstag in Zürich... I did remember Adam's performance with them... my husband likes heavy... I'm a little softer with Glam Rock & Pop -> Bon Jovi, Shania Twain, Savage Garden, Roxette, ABBA, CCR, Take That, Bryan Adams, Nek, Aerosmith, Queen, Lovebugs, Dada Ante Portas, U2, Leona Lewis, Amy Macdonald, Christina Aguilera, Elvis, Belinda Carlisle, INXS, Gölä, Anastacia ond no vel meh... es mues eifach gnueg Gitarre, Bass & Schlagzüg debiihaa ond de no chli Klavier... in different threads some Glameberts write that they'll go to an upcoming concert or they're already been :-( I'm happy for them but I'm very unhappy for me :-( seufz :-( Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ I have a lot of time today (because of the craftsmen inside my flat who come because of my heathing) to search for the latest news from Adam... yes, Adam is in NY to meet some friends @ parties but there was a broadway video where he did sing in another thread... he does this 2 things and then for sure he works @ new songs... I did read that the new album would come out in September... we'll see... maybe the date of release changes because Adam has some new ideas... there are a lot of things to read about Queenbert, Album release and being judge at AI... yes, I think that the album comes out in the late 2013 and something with Queenbert will happen... maybe not a tour but I heard something about a show @ TV... that with AI is annoying because everyone asks Adam this question in the media and here @ AO are a lot of speculations... people are curious and not patient... I can wait and then we'll see... what happens, happens... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ