• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
Ladro

Swiss Fans

Hi Päm

We have the same taste in music! I like a lot of Music. I like old Rock like Queen, Led Zeppelin then AC/DC and Kiss (thanks Dad also for the Concerts), Metallica, Bon Jovi, Roxette, Nickelback, Bryan Adams, Aerosmith, U2, Gotthard, Shakra, Elvis (thanks Mam) Tears For Fears, Leona Lewis, Pink, Christina A, Muse, Depeche Mode, Green Day, Daughtry (AI too) then i alos like Papa Roach and Linkin Park and many more... Je nach Lust und Lune haut

I feel the same for the Glamberts when they write about concerts the saw/will see - i want too!!!!

Adam sang the national anthem this night on the Musical - when i understand it right, the videos are short but his voice is huge. On Twitter were only nice comments about it. Now a lot more People know who Adam Lambert is :-)

I hope that he's working and not just make Party with his friends ;-) we need new stuff! But i don't care about the release date - houptsach öpis nöis isch am entstah.

AI i don't know what i think about all this. Adam said only he won't say no if they ask him but nothing more. It's too much talk around who judges the Show and i think they will take others because they know that the Glamberts only watch the show because of Adam and not AI ;-)

Queenbert would be so cool whatever it is - they will do just a good thing with Adam. I love Adam with Queen and when they would do a concert again i will fly to London!

I beröies jetz no dasi denn nid bi gange. Hät Ferie ka :-( We will see but one thing we all know... Adam will do whatever he will and the Album will be released when he's happy with it and only then i'm happy too

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ yeah, we have almost the same taste of music ;-) super ! most of them I like too ;-) you wrote Led Zeppelin... do you agree that Adam's WLL sounds much better and the same is with TFF an mad world... Adam makes every song his own song and I never want to listen to the originals again... I don't like these 2 original versions anyway... but I still like the originals from cryin', one and black or white...

yes, creativity needs time and at last the result counts. I'm patient and enjoy the old songs and a lot of videos on YT :-) genau, Hauptsach es get ergendeinisch glii es Album ond en Tour dezue... I hope it's our taste with Glam Rock and Dance influences... more FYE than Trespassing... with a touch Ring Of Fire and WLL :-)

yes, I agree with you about AI but they know that Adam is a magnet ;-) we'll see...

Queenbert is great and next time I will come with you to London :-) last time when I was in London was 1997 and it's time to go again anyway :-) at most I like the video where Adam's pants wanted to break free ;-) ->

...and he looks so cute there (as always ;-) ) great dress... I love his Dandylook or then like WLL/ROF and then just casual... I like the Glam Nation outfits too :-) what do you say about Melvin? I prefer him shaved so we can see more from his beautiful face and his eyes are just amazing :-) ayyy ;-) which is your favorite style -> hair (cut & colour), outfit, make-up or natural... ? I like all but not Melvin! I like the diversity in his style and his voice :-) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Adam always sounds better then the original - i agree with you!

I love his version of Mad World and Shout from TFF. Also the Cover Stay (Rhianna) Adams Version is so much better!

On Idol, with every song he proofs it that he can do things nobody can do with this songs.

I really don't care if the new songs are more FYE or Trespassing i like more or mostly every song.

Glam Rock and Pop. Houptsach nüt au zu techno-mässigs.

Queenbert in London we 2 will be there!!! Would be fun. I was in London 2 years ago with my lil sis. Somehow i loved it and also not. But for Adam and Queen i would go.

This Vid is so amazing - love it too. Wish i was there... jetz närvi mi no me dasi nid gange bi u so öpis verpasst ha :-)

I don't like Melvin too but hi is a beauty whatever he locks like. I liked him with make-up. Love his eyes with kajal even better smokey-eyes but the natural lock is also... just wow!

The hair... i loved them the most when he colored them the first time like a wolf ;-) (Bim Interview mit Heidi Klum heters so gnennt ;-) Schwarz u Spitze heller) sorry can't find the Video on YT :-(

The Style from the beginning i liked more and Glam Nation was such a blast. Now his so natural... aber gwöhne mi langsam a das natürliche.

I also agree with you his diversity in everything he does - just everytime a new surprise - love this on him the most.

I wish you sweet dreams

Grüessli Mo

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ hello again Moni :-) I have another question for you we never talked about: count up your favorite songs from American Idol, For Your Entertainment and Trespassing... about 3 from each album...

:-) AI -> Ring Of Fire, Whole Lotta Love, Mad World, Feeling Good,... I think I like all at last!

:-) FYE -> Music Again, FYE, WWFM, Soaked, Strut, SFW, Broken Open, IIHY, FEVER, Sleepwalker , TFM, DTRH, Voodoo at last I think I like all but these are the ones I really love! FYE is suche a great Album ;-)

:-) Trespassing -> Trespassing, Cuckoo, Shady, Broken English, Underneath, Chokehold, Outlaws Of Love, Runnin', Map, By The Rules,... I really don't like Kickin' In, Naked Love and Pop That Lock!!! they're absolutely not my taste!

maybe you have some pre-Idol songs you like...? -> Nocturnal by the moon, Want, ...

oooh, a new reply from you... I reply in about 20 hours... now it's time to sleep... thank you, sweet dreams too for you :-) liebi Grüess vo de Pam ;-) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ I chönnt jo mol alles of Schwiizerdütsch schriibe, denn hätte die andere öppis zom stune ;-) yes, that's Swissgerman ;-) yes, Stay from Adam is much better and mad world too but I like both versions from shout... yes, Adam gave every song from AI his own touch and now he owns them ;-) I prefer FYE but Trespassing is a great album too but there are more songs I don't like... Glam Rock & Pop and a touch dance would be perfect but I really don't like HipHop, Rap, R'n'B, Soul, Funk... and I can't imagine Adam & Techno no no no ! is that the wolf style ? -> Cuckoo ->

? Outlaws of Love ->
? I like these 2 acoustic versions very much :-) I like his style from the beginning in the AI & FYE era but this is very cute too :-) I love a lot of styles from Adam... hair, fashion, make-up... whatever but now with Melvin... hmmm... last year he had a very bad Melvin but with this one I can live with... Adam is still beautiful and his eyes & smile are so adorable :-) @ Jonathan Ross he was so cute ->
and @ ellen with WWFM ->
I spend a lot of time watching videos @ YT from Adam :-) mer gfallts, wenn er d'Hoor ufgstellt het oder denn emo... ebe, es gfallt mer vel a ihm ;-) er esch halt en hübsche :-) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Glammoni, I miss you here :-( you must be very busy at the moment with your job, I think... I wrote a lot of comments here on AO and ha met es paar ängeri Bekanntschaft gmacht, because we wrote a few/a lot of times together :-) now about 230 comment in different threads :-) I'm addicted to be here and often it's after midnight when I go to sleep but I don't sit only at my notebook and write... I do other things too... how do you do and what are your latest news? Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Hello Miss Swiss Glambert :-) welcome here!!! nice to meet another Glambert from Switzerland :-) our Swiss group grows! so great :-) Liebi Grüess a dech ond Glammoni :-) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Hi Päm & Miss_SwissGlambert! Immer meh Swiss-Glamberts hie das isch ja cool!!!!

Päm: Yeah July was realy busy but thats over now - im so happy im over this School things. bi ächt scho zu alt zum husufgabe mache ;-) Now i have time to come back here more often in the evenings around 9 aber da i aube früeh uf mues wird's bi mir hie im Forum nid so spät - verschlafe isch nid so abracht.

About your question what my favorite songs are... im lucky you don't ask for just one cause i love them all on a way. Even take only 3 make's it hard for me.

AI: Mad World was just wow but also The Tracks of My Tears and Ring of Fire

FYE: Sleepwalker (vorallem aber live version di isch so emotional), FYE, Aftermath - i love the whole Album

T: I absolutly love Runnin', Underneath and Outlaws Of Love but then also Trespassing, Shady and Better Than I know Myself

I didn't like Pop That Look but then i begann to like it... Kickin' In and Naked Love aren't my taste too. But the lyrics are cool.

I think Adam sounds so much better live then on CD i want to see him live so bad. I watch his videos @YT all the time and then i totaly forget the time. I lose myself in them. I totaly agree with you this two versions are verry good and @ ellen was wow! One of my favorite interviews was on Justin Lee Collins Show

this one is so funny.

I wish you a nice evening and then we see us soon!

Grüessli vor Mo

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ thank you Glammoni for your reply which songs you like at most! it's really difficult because I love most of the songs and some I like and the 3 ones not very much! I like his live versions very much... especially Sleepwalker as you said and then Fever and much more. (or at the moment Strut as you can see on fb. I love this performance!) live has more guitar, bass & drums and then it really sonds better!!! even the songs I don't like that much, sound good! yesss, the interview from Justin Lee Collins is really one of my favorites too! it's soo funny ;-) I'm addicted too to watch a lot of videos from Adam and I always discover new ones and watch my favs again and again :-) most of time I watch Glam Nation videos or then some interviews or then some sessions like AOL, iHeart, VH1, MTV.UK and similar ones... I can't get enough of Adam. in his interviews he always finds the right words and speaks so wise! you can always see on my fb page which ones my current favs are :-)

I'm so happy that you're back Glammoni and that we have Miss_Swiss Glambert in our Swiss club now :-) I did miss you very much here but now you're here again. yes, I think I'm online too at this time and I always hope that I'm in bed before midnight... maybe you can tell me more about your school on fb. I think you did visit this school because of your back and now you want to do something new... that's good... we only have one body and so we should take care for it!

oooh, I really want to see Adam soon live on stage! I can't wait when I see all the videos from his performances :-) at least we have some videos in this digital era... thanks to all the other Glamberts which did make some films and did upload them on YT, so we can see them... so, I hope I did reply everything... wish you a very nice time too :-) Liebi Grüess a "mini" 2 Schwiizer Glamberts :-) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Aww you're so nice Glamsisters :)) thank you! It's really great that I've found another Glamberts from Switzerland. That makes me so happy, too! Nice to meet you two ♡ Maybe if Adam will come back to Switzerland we will see each other at his concert! That would be so great. I wish that he will come again... I miss him so much! Well, never give up hope, right? I believe that he will come back one day. Just hope it. So and now I'm going to sleep :) good night huns and talk to you tomorrow! ♡

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ yes, we are Glamily and we are nice Glamsisters ❤ it's really great that I found you 2 ❤ it feels so special to write with Swiss Glamberts but I found some Glamberts from all over the world and I'm connected with them too ❤ it feels so familiar & warm in these certain threads I visit too ❤ I think here it is more personal than twitter, because you can write as much as you want, but I made a experience a few days ago, that you have to write the right topic into the right thread. me and Bippin and Blossom wrote for about 6 weeks in a off topic thread "Bippins Random Thread" most of time about Adam and off topic is for non-Adam-topics... now this thread is locked but we found another thread "odds,ends and..." and now we're back in business ;-) we have to meet someday soon... maybe when Adam comes to Switzerland for a concert or maybe by accident... now I have holidays for 2 weeks and I planned some journeys with my hubby and sometimes with my parents... tuesday I want to go to Montreux and maybe to Bern because of the Mandelbärli and to St.Gallen because I love the Fladä from bakery Schwyter :-) yummy ;-) and for the best Royaltorte I go to Sursee... no, I don't go there only because of the food but it's one reason. I like to go out to see the beautiful landscape and I like to go shopping ;-) hey Glammoni, I hope the 2 books from ex libris come soon. I can't wait! they said I have to wait for 3 weeks... I think I got them at my birthday :-) Miss_SwissGlambert, I visit AO every day and I'll be back for sure ;-) I just wanted to say: the rule on AO is that we have to write in english but sometimes we use a few swiss words as you can see. I think that's ok. in another thread I found a Glambert from Austria and then I use some german words sometimes when I can't find the right words but I try to use my dictionary as much as I can... so then... meet you soon here on AO or on twitter ;-) I'm not very active on twitter! more AO & fb! :-) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Oh yes that's so true, the Glamily is so familiar! ♥ I don't know what I would do without it. Glamberts care for each others and try to help. I also found new friends from all over the world. It's excited to know new guys and their countries. I think I have to check out the other threads of this page! It should be exciting ;) oh yeah, we should meet each other, that would be so great :) But I hope you don't mind that I'm only 15 years old :D well, we'll see. I just hope that Adam will come back soon.

Now I also have holidays. Awww you know the Mandelbärli? I love them! Lol. And I also love the landscape. Nature's so beautiful! I've got a dog so I'm often outside with her. And uhm.. I love reading books, listening to music and shopping with my friends or my mother! Sometimes my style is a bit crazy... Adam Style, you know ;) about the rules on AO → That's okay that we have to write in English. I love English and I can learn some new words if I write in it. :) uhm but I'm sorry if you don't understand me, sometimes my English isn't very good 'cause I only learn it about three years ;) but I'll try to write all words in English I promise :) oh my gosh you two write so much and I've only got a short text :( *shame* I'm so sorry huns but I don't know what I could write... If you have any questions about me or my life you can ask me everything :) Have a nice evening! ♥

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ it's really special here :-) the Glamberts are a very kind species ;-) I feel so comfortable here and so I visit AO every day. it's good when you explore some other threads... I did it too step by step and now I have my favs... I never was in a online "fanforum" before. Adam changed my life in different ways and his music touches my heart and lifts me up, when I'm sad... when I hear songs like can't let you go or outlaws of love, I suffer with him because of the lyrics and the melody and when I hear songs like Shady, Fever, IIHY, FYE,... I just want to dance...he sings songs for every mood :-) it's great to know Glambers from all over the world and it's all because of Adam :-) I don't mind that you're 15. for me it's important to meet some Glamberts here and as long as the personality fits, it's ok :-) I think it's the mature of a person that counts! in one thread I write with a 17 years old girl and in another are some older Ladies but I have no problem with that!!! yes, Mandelbärli are really yummy! we have a lot of yummy food in Switzerland and beautiful landscape ;-) I'm glad that I live in this country :-) oooh, you have a dog! so nice! I have 3 guinea pigs :-) I love animals :-) aha, we have similar hobbies. once I was a big reader but at the moment not... crazy style is great!!! if I could I would sometimes but my body isn't in the perfect shape but I like to dress me stylish. Bon Prix has a lot of great clothes that fit me ;-) if you could see my wardrobe!!! too much of clothes ;-) sometimes I look like a good girl but I like it when it glitters or the outfit has a nice cut! especially the shirts with bolero, babydoll or asymmetric look or then with a nice print... my dark hair is very normal and my eyes have a violet smokey eyes shade... I like the crazy style of Adam and also the Dandy style or then like a Rocker when he did sing WLL or ROF at AI and Casual is nice too ;-) I like the diversity from Adams styles.. his dresses, hair, make-up,... I've never seen him dressed ugly/bad. I only didn't like these harem pants... I understand your english very well! sometimes I think too that the others don't understand, when I write something but thats only when the mothers tongue from the others is english. then I try to explain it somehow... I like to write, hear, read english too! sometimes at work I can speak english with some Mitarbeiter and sometimes I watch BBC and I've learned already a lot from AO or from Adam's interviews. hey, that's ok about the length of the comment! sometimes I'm in the mood to write a lot and sometimes I really have no idea! oooh, I'm very curious and the first things I want to know is where a Glambert lives and the age but that I already know from you... and then maybe the favorite songs or what's your Adam story... why or from where do you know him... I don't want to be nosy... I just want to know some things that I think we all want to know... so, I hope I did reply everything... I'll be back today... I come and go at my notebook when I'm at home... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Hi Glamsisters!

Päm, my School was just for my Job because i change the section in our shop - nothing Special but i need this to get more Money ;-)

Miss_SwissGlambert: Your age is sweet - i feel so old now ;-) but like Päm said, it doesen't matter. I mean my own sister is more than 8 years younger than me.

My english is not that good 'cause i didn't need it after school so i can talk but to write is very difficult for me.

I was in this Forum 3 years ago but then i deleted my acount. One day i came back here and saw that Ladro started this Swiss Fans Thread and Päm was there. So i came back! I'm happy with this decision. Ladro isn't here anymore thats sad but now we're 3! Sometimes when i come home i sit outside and talk with my neighbor and then it's to late to come here but i will try!

I hope we can meet us someday somewhere. I hope it too that Adam Comes back to Switzerland soon but like he tweets - no album this spring so we can hope at least this year.

Maby we get first a new single with Avici & Nile Rodgers but i can't wait for his own music.

On Mondays if i have time i watch "Grimm" and on Wednesdays theres this new one "Revenge" Normaly i didn't watch series because i hate it when i miss one but this two i like! I don't wach TV that often because i sit more on my Laptop to see what's new on Glamland.

I have one question for both of you: Since and how did you became a fan of Adam? I can say the same if you have any questions... Don't be shy just ask i'm a open book ;-)

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ hello Swiss Glamsisters :-) my Adam Lambert story is: in the early 2012 I heard WWFM in the radio 105 at work and asked Lady P. who works with me who that nice song sings and then she said Adam Lambert... (btw. I really don't like Radio 105 and Energy and I prefer Radio Argovia or DRS3!) I did watch some videos on YT and was always very happy when I heard WWFM in the radio and later I bought the CDs and found AO but didn't realize I could become a member. now I'm here and it feels so comfortable & warm on AO. first I only bought FYE because it was totally my taste and later Trespassing. first I liked only a few songs and then more and more. now I love/like most of the songs but I still can't find a connection to naked love, kickin in, pop that lock and take back but I like some live versions! the same was with BTIKM and NCOE... now I like them and the rest I really love! since winter 2012 I'm a very addicted Glambert. I regret that I don't know him longer but better now than never! you know, in Switzerland is Adam not that well-known :-( now I'm really happy to be a Glambert and that I found AO and you 2 and some other Ladies :-) hey Glammoni, I really understand your english very good - what you mean! a school is good to change the section and get more money... oh yes, I always did watch some series at SF2 on mondays but I was tired then and I stopped to watch them. I don't like it too, when I miss 1 episode. my favs I have on DVD but now Adam is on the first place anyway. no time for series. since I'm on AO I think my TV has a longer live. no problem when you want to talk with your neighbour or have something else to do! you don't have to be here on time! just come when you want! oooh, I wanted to write not that much but it happens a lot of time that I write half a Roman ;-) you don't have to reply everything!!! just read!!! yes, when I want to ask you something then I do because I'm curious ;-) so then my 2 Swiss Glamberts... sweet dreams and have a very nice time ;-) bes bald... ganz liebi Grüess vo de Päääm;-) here is Sleepwalker from GNT in LA ->

one of my fav performances and then I like the one from GNT in Indi :-) you said you love it, Glammoni... me too :-) and for sure you too Miss_Swiss Glambert ;-) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Happy Birthday Switzerland! dear Swiss Glamsisters, enjoy the day with barbecue, fireworks or with whatever you do :-) I'm together with my family as always and then we eat yummy Wurstsalat with bread and then Cherry Cheesecake :-) greetings & hugs to you :-) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ I feel lonely lo lo lo lo lonely... lonely in this thread ....read this with the melody from Sascha ->

I know you are busy, ladies but I wanted to write it here to give this thread some activity ;-) you are in my thoughts ;-) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ a Glitter Bump for this lost thread :-) we are a few Swiss Glamberts which meet on twitter & Glammoni & Me created an account for Swiss Glamberts & for all Glamberts all over the world :-) if someone feels alone he/she can find us here -> @ ALSwiss82 / AdamLambertSwiss ;-) liebe Grüsse :-) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Hallo all. Yesterday I tried to write a longer message but somehow the spam filter or whatever it is did not allow to do so. So I'm trying again now. ;) My name is Carla, I'm from St. Gallen, 32 years and a huuuuge Adam fan since I first saw him in the American Idol auditions on TV. I was very lucky to be able to have seen him live already twice and also met him. Very nice person, very sexy and beautiful man, and most of all what an amazing voice! He impresses me so much wow. :) The showcase in Zuerich Niederdoerfli was the best concert ever in my life and it will be very hard to be beaten by another band or artist. Adam is the best! <3

Hi!i!i!i!i!i! SwissBerts :) I just wanted to give this thread a glitter bump and now I see there are new comments :D hey Carla nice to meet you here too and not only on twitter & IG ;) Hi MarySueHun we don't know each other yet??? 

was not on AO for a while but now I came back but are more to find on twitter/IG/fb ;)