• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
lambielover

The Power of Adam's Fans. I'm SO PROUD TO BE one!

After watching Melinda Doolittle and Michael S on TVline when Melinda said, "Doesn't he know better?: And Michael said "The Glamberts will dig out his cells and make a life size voodoo doll" ---this made me smile more than anything else lately!!!!!

I am SO PROUD TO BE AN ADAM FAN. I feel part of something -especially when I hear people discussing things like "Don't people understand the power of Adam's fans!?" I love that I am part of that unit. I haven't been a TRUE fan of ANYONE in my lifetime like I am of Adam. And I don't know why/but it feels f*ckin' awesome.

I am smiling today because I love him so much.

I hope he reads these boards at times. Do we have any proof he ever comes on here?

Oh, and I love all you fellow fans too! Can't wait to meet more of you at the next tour!!!!!

I haven't posted for a long time but couldn't pass this one up. I agree it is so awesome to be a Glambert and know there are hundreds of thousands others that love this guy as much as I do. Thanks Adam for bringing people all over the world together due to their love, respect and admiration for you no matter what their race, creed, color, religion or sexual orientation is.

It's funny, I was going to post a thread similar to this one about about how much I friggin' love this fanbase. We are so devoted, so passionate, so dedicated.....I just can't get over how lucky I am to be apart of it. What a thrill it has been since Idol and beyond!

This is the first and only time I have ever been a fan of any entertainer. It took the power of Adam to draw me in, and I'm so glad. I am so proud to be a Glambert and so proud of the influence we seem to have on public opinion. We will always use that power to promote and show our love for ADAM LAMBERT.

Yes he does lurk because he is well aware that some fans use his photo for their avi and he asked everyone not to and use their own photo for their avi's on twitter last week I think it was because he wanted to see his fan's faces. We are now thought of as devoted and passionate and not crazy by the media now which is a change from a year ago when the word crazy was tossed around a lot when talking about us.

You know why I love this glamily? Because of people like Adamshines who make me laugh out loud. I laugh a lot with you all. And I also get hot under the collar at times and that's good too. You are like Adam...you make me FEEL. Thanks for this thread lambielover. Yes I'm a proud Glambert! :)

I'm a proud Glambert too in sicknees or in health.Thanks for posting. and hugs to all the GLAMBERTS!!!!

Count me in too! I'm a VERY proud Glambert and glad to be recognized as devoted and passionate because that's exactly what I am ... and lovin' it.

I'm proud too! I love reading stuff about us....

I love telling family and friends about ADAM and his good works (charities). I show my necklaces and talk about the 29th birthday water challenge and especially donor's choose. My sister assists at a school, so I told her about donor's choose and she's talking with other teachers to help get a project or two on the list..

My screen saver is a cycling bunch of pics of ADAM and I've been asked - what is that all about !!.... Just my favorite singer is all !

AdamDreamer, my screen save is Adam pics too! Except for every other Christmas when my kid and family come to visit for a week....then I change it to the grandkids. LOL And I have waaaaaaaaaay more pics of Adam then the grandkids...what kind of grandma am I? :P

I'm loving being a Glambert too! I won't trade it for the world. I've never followed a singer/celebrity before but when I saw Adam on American Idol, I was totally hooked. Adam has changed my life in so many ways -- he's an amazing individual. I'm a Glambert for life!! Thanks, Melinda and Michael, for getting our boy!!

I am sooo proud to be a Glambert!!! Never have I been a fan of anyone like this and I'm sure I never will be again! Adam is a rare gem and his fans are so dedicated and fun!

Glambert = PASSION and POWER

@Glam R Us - You hit the nail on the head when you said that Adam makes us FEEL. He makes us feel so many emotions that we might not have been in touch with for some time. I can only speak for myself, and I know he has unlocked the floodgates within me with feelings and emotions that I lost touch with.

@Can't get enuf- I know what you mean, I sometimes want to shout it out wherever I am that I am a Glambert. I even have a Eye of Horus decal on my car. You can't shout it out when in the mall or they'll lock you up. Sometimes I go on and on talking about Adam that my own family threatens to put me away. :))