• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
sastenio

Signed charity:water photos

I sent an enquiry to Charity Water on May 20th, which they promptly replied to, saying they had sent the info onto Adam's reps. Still hopeful, but at this point, I've kind of written it off. Somewhat disappointing, as my $100. donation was my second donation.

Wow just realized Sastenio posted this in March, almost 3 months ago.

Still haven't received mine either. Somebody asked last week about this on ALFC there are quite a few people who are still waiting.....

I know some people have gotten theirs, and I saw a scan someone posted with the first batch that received them. I'm still among the group who has not. With Adam working and traveling a lot, plus we don't know what many other things Lane has to do for him, I still trust that if we received the email that said we would get a signed picture, we will get it. When dealing with a celebrity who has a crazy schedule and may be all over the globe in the course of a few months, patience is almost always called for. Items I won in a charity auction last June, to be signed by a celeb, just got to me last month. I am sure we will get the Adam-signed pictures, and in the meantime we can be happy about how many people will now have clean water because of our donations.

I'm still waiting and hoping too. I still haven't received my e-mail from Lane. I contacted charity: water to make them aware and they notified me on March 30th that my info had been forwarded to Adam's reps and I should hear from them soon.

Patience truly is a virtue, I guess.

I have not received my signed photo either. I did get the initial email from Lane, and responded immediately with my name/address, but that was the last point of contact. I recently emailed charity:water but received no reply. I too have more or less given up. And it was my second donation too. :(

I was wondering where this stood - once I received mine, I stopped following the conversation. I feel bad for all of you! But don't give up - it seems that every issue raised on AO has always been resolved.

I was in the late bunch that contributed twice, but never got any emails. But one day the photo just showed up! I guess Lane found my address through the connection here or on ALF site.

Maybe send an email through this site?

I believe everyone will get their photos eventually. I feel lucky that mine came so quickly, but I think this sort of thing just takes time. Imagine signing so many photos, esp. when the names and addresses have to be collected and collated and envelopes physically prepared, and Adam has to find the time to sign them amidst all the other scheduled business he has to do. Imagine how much fun it is to sign your name a thousand times on the same picture of yourself. haha Don't give up hope!! :)

I imagine Adam also still gets fan mail asking him to sign stuff and return it to the sender. A welcome but never-ending chore, I would imagine!!

Lissav725: Same here. I received email from Lane back in February and responded immediately. I haven't heard anything ever since. I really love that photo. Someone posted on twitter. I was framed and on the wall. It looked so nice. I want mine so I can hang mine up too..

Responded twice to Lane's email, and to date, have not yet received my photo, and I was one of the earliest responders to the extra promotion. Not to be too pissy about it, but now we evidently have to contact charity:water about not getting the photos. I'd be happier if Adam's management took more personal responsibility, since this extra incentive seemed to be coming directly from Adam to his fans. I guess I was wrong.

Wonder what is going on with this. Adam is really so much more thoughtful of his fans than this would indicate. They had to know that this promotion would generate more donations, therefore more pictures for Adam to sign so I don't buy this as an excuse. Really puts a damper on the whole promotion. However, I have faith in our wonderful leader, Ed, who said that everyone who is supposed to get a picture WILL get one eventually. :)

@MtnWomanbc I don't think people have been advised to contact charity: water if they haven't yet received their signed photos. To my knowledge, only those donors who never received any e-mail from Lane were advised to e-mail charity:water with a copy of their receipt attached. Charity: water will then forward the donor's info to Adam's reps. Apparently some donors (including me) were inadvertently omitted from the list originally given to Lane by charity: water.

I still think I will eventually receive my signed photo. I think this was probably a personal initiative by Adam and he and Lane are working on it as best they can between many competing obligations.

Include me in this category as well. I was in the second batch of emails, responded immediately back in February. It was a second donation for me as well- no problem with that. In fact, the Model WHO at the high school where I teach is working on similar water donations, and they also reference Charity Water in their promo materials. However, I have not gotten my signed photo- have been anxious to get it since I did not get to attend any of the meet and greets at any of the four concerts I was lucky enough to see. So, I am staying hopeful that the photo will arrive- but signing so many has got to be daunting for Adam, and for Lane to make sure they all get sent. My fingers are still crossed that it will arrive, and each day I anticipate finding it in the mail. it just hasn't happened yet.

So I still haven't received my signed photo. :( It looks so amazing and I am a bit envious. BUT what brought me here today to post and it has been a while IS.....

CLEAN WATER!!!!!!!

My 12yr old son was watching something with his Father this morning. I am not sure what it was but I know it involved the plight of the impoverished in Africa. He comes up to me, as I am reading the news and says "Momma, we should send water, seeds and food to Africa". He had all of these ideas on how to help them not starve. SOOO I had to show him the Charity Water website and how people ARE trying to help. That reminded me of the huge goal that we Glamberts met and the awareness ADAM brought to a water crisis around the world.

So I think I am going to make another small donation in the name of my Son on ADAMs page if I can.

@Adamazing-Eyes:

Thanks, I will keep my fingers crossed. I have to say though it makes no sense to me at all. I did not expect the picture in a matter of weeks but we are not talking millions here. Dragging out the mailings for such a long period could only create more work for everyone.

Hi All who are still waiting for your pic.

I know how anxious it can feel, because I just recieved my signed photo recently.

I went back through my e-mail and found Lane's return address. Write her a nice note, and let her know that you are hopeful that your name is coming up soon. Maybe that will help. Adam had thousands to sign - pretty daunting! Lane is great - I'm sure she'll look into it.

lane newland"