• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
shadylately

this is mainly for my twin (:

hey twin did you know adam is gonna be on the radio answering questions in new zealand i think on sunday or monday??? just thought i would let you know in case you didnt. thought you might wanna try to call and talk to him (:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to try this!!! OMG!! What radio station??????????? Give me all the information you know!! :o

Frankly I could call @cant get enuf adam by her name, but I choose not to. You know, privacy reasons. :) She could call me by name too, if she wanted. I don't really care. I've posted my name before. Amy Amy Amy! That's me!

@twin

Hahaha! :D Omg, last night and this morning were the interviews!! I actually went to the Edges's website before the interview because you could ask him questions on there, so I asked "What was going through your mind when you first kissed your bass player, Tommy" I didn't think the presenter would actually ask it. But he DID! He asked the one and only ADAM LAMBERT my question! I was over the moon! Adam answered something like "I guess it's a hot thing to do right now and My fans enjoy it, and I just thought *says in cute voice* I wanna kiss him!" OMG!! When the interview was over, I ran so fast into the lounge shouting "HE ANSWERED MY QUESTION!!!" I was squealing and bouncing up and down. Lol! The interviews changed my life! They're just...ADAMazing! :D I didn't listen to the full one on ZM (SCHOOL! :() But I listened to part of it, and I'm gonna listen to the full interview online later :)