• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
Eri9

RADIATE LOVE? Adam's tweet...

He tweeted during the NZ interview!!!!!!

@PerezHilton RADIATE LOVE?

9 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to PerezHilton

LOLLL!!!!! Tell us what ya really think Adam!!!! :D

Will post interview link as soon as I have it!!!

I saw that too. I wonder what he was thinking when he said that.....................lol or did he get a message from PH and he was responding. Where in heck is that wall so this fly can attach itself to.

It looks like the tweet originated from Miley Cyrus. I think Adam was questioning PH's tweet about "radiate love". That is why there is a question mark. It was his way of referring to the Gaga incident. Love, what love.

WeRGlamily @adamlambert RADIATE LOVE is from Miley Cyrus! She want us to spread that massege and she is back on twitter @gypsyhearttour :D

Oh ok... was just really interesting timing!!!

That he tweeted it while NZ interview was being played.... and he'd been talking about everything he does comes from a place of love & joy & that he tries to do the right thing....

Just great synchronicity!!! :D

PH apologized to Miley Cyrus (gypsyheartlove): "Sorry if I ever hurt you". He then put the tag #radiatelove (which Miley has on her twitter account) Then, he sent out just the tag #radiatelove.

Adam apparently questioned the general tweet that PH sent #radiatelove because it does seem like such a hypocritical thing for PH to send after throwing Adam under the bus.

The next tweet from PH says: Miz Dolly Parton once said: "If you want the rainbow you have to put up with the rain. #truth (was this directed to Adam's tweet??) Probably. But no apology to Adam for sure.

PH will receive his karma when the time is right.

Thanks for the updates and explanations on this. I can't believe PH put #truth in his tweet. Clearly, some of his story wasn't truthful.

Adam's tweet was sweet - he can't alienate Perez. He struck just the right note.

I love this. My sentiments exactly. Is PH a phony baloney or what? Instead of keeping mum, he back stabbed. Adam went overboard, but to paint him with exaggerated adjectives, was really totally unacceptable. IMPO he needs to apologize. Adam is a great guy. There were probably others there too that were raising the roof. I heard some footage of her party, and there was a lot of screaming, laughing and yelling while GaGa was singing. And there were many different voices, so it wasn't just Adam. He's a big fan. Like I said before, too much was made out of this. If Adam consistently did this, maybe he might consider commenting about it. This whole thing was ridiculous. Sometimes a story shouldn't be a story. It's called consideration. Apparently, this isn't in his vocabulary...very sad.

@ Lilly.... the creepiest..... and know what else???

I think he is actually enjoying himself... like its a game.... and I am hoping that Adam will unfollow him, and/or not respond to him at all..... just shut the moron right down.

K. xo (waves at Bud..... and everyone..... tossing glitter.... "we can have rainbows without rain, PH.... because we are Adam fans!!!! ) :)

Oh, hey! That would be a good one for twitter, wouldn't it?

#rainbowswithoutrain4adam ??!!! LOL (I don't have twitter... so what do I know?!)

what a douche.... if i were Adam i would royally ignore whatever comes from him... he already said it best and the douche knows he is getting back from the universe all what he gives.. sooner or later... i guess its gonna be sooner but its not of my busines anyways.. i really dont care about his path for illumination..............