• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
upinthenorth

A $20,000 donation to charity water! Let's get the total to 329K!!!!

That's amazing! Adam inspires people all around the world! I love their message:

"The most important thing in this world,

regardless of our mission,

is to love one another.”

~ Supreme Master Ching Hai

OMG, I just saw shelnick's thread and got the thank you email from Adam and updated the charity:water thread with the new total, but I had no idea the new total reflected a $20,000 donation!!!

Have to go back to look!!

KatieJ

This is awesome. I don't know that Vietnam loves Adam that much, especially the students. I have connection with Vietnam. I know $120 is a lot of money for kids in Vietnam. Things are cheaper there and the salaries there are much lower.

This appears to be a very well-known group that has helped during 911, Katrina, Haiti, and many other relief projects. I wonder how they were made aware of Adam's efforts to raise money for people without clean water? However it happened, it's amazing and I hope someone tells Adam!!!!!! He will be so pleased!!!

Adam & glamily gave such a big love to the world。

Proud to be Adam's fan ;)

Happy Day !!! :)

Received an email ~ A Thank You from Adam Lambert

but I found it on "Spam", luckly I open normally I delete straight away.

Upinthenorth: Thank you, bb, for crediting my tweet!

Yes, I got the email yesterday, too, & was just scrolling through when I saw it. It's such an honor that they chose Adam's campaign! I wonder if he's seen it yet!

I love the Vietnamese kids' donation, too! So sweet!

It's so touching to know that Adam's love reaches the far corners of the world. I saw both the Vietnamese kids as well as the $20,000 donations yesterday. It's amazing how generous these people are. From the bottom of my heart, thank you ALL for supporting Adam's charity.

I am very thankful and happy for this donation from our Vietnamese Glambert fans. Wonderful sign of spirit.

Regarding that larger donation though, I have a far more sceptical view unfortunately. Please read my post that I left on the shelnick thread:

http://www.adamofficial.com/us/node/1973730

Just want to make sure everyone is aware of that possibility. Sorry to have to send out such a warning, but just feel obliged to make sure people are in the know.

@craazyforadam, thanks for the heads up. I've come across that lady (Master Ching) on late night TV by chance many years ago. The show, possibly a paid advertisement, was about a conference she held about spiritual enlightment. To my inexperienced mind, she did not come across as a credible "master", she did not seem to possess inner peace and spiritual awareness. I hope the donation is just that, nothing more.