• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
KChapman010488

Adam Lambert Scrapbook Project

Okay this is a pretty big idea and is going to take some time to do. I was thinking that Adam has a very diverse and talented fanbase so why don't we show him how much we love him by making him a kick ass scrap book. One person would have to be designated to give it to him at a concert or something. So you could pretty much do anything artistic like:

A video showing off your singing/dancing talents to one of Adam's songs and burn it to a CD.

Write him a song

Draw a kick ass picture

Those are only a few of the things that could be done. So is anyone up for this?

Note: Now that I have some interest I changed the title of the thread.

Anything you want it’s about showing him how much we admire him. In the end it's not about perfect it’s about love and I'm sure Adam will appreciate how much his fans truly do love him. You can also contribute something I didn't list there it’s entirely up to you. If you have a passion for fashion why not design an outfit that you think Adam would love and take a picture. If you have any friends that are glamberts spread the word to them the more people that contribute the marrier.

maybe we could do this online- that way, more people would be able to contribute to it. People with pictures could just scan them?

We should totally include that list of why we love adam :D

Here are the rules that I think should be put in place, is everyone in agreement?

No asking Adam for personal information, such as his address, phone number or e-mail

No submitting your personal information this includes real name, phone number, address and e-mail

No content that could be considered offensive

No swearing

Nothing dangerous that could put your or someone else at risk

As the moderator of this project I have the right to edit or delete anything that I deem as offensive or infringing upon the rules.