• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
flaminga

Is your fave song off of GNTLive the same as FYE?

You can only pick one, people!

For me:

Fave song off of FYE: Music Again (if I HAD to pick just one)

Fave song off of GNTLive: Strut (again, if I HAD to pick just one)

Song I like better on GNTLive than FYE: Sleepwalker

Fave re FYE is FYE FYE is the most under rated song ever

Fave re GNL: STRUT and SLEEPWALKER tied

Better on GNL: STRUT and SLEEPWALKER tied

Right now my favorite AFTERMATH is the remix,second Acoustic live

My fave on FYE is Voodoo (UK version), and my fave on GN Live is Sleepwalker.

To me, Sleepwalker is a whole different song when Adam sings it live. He slayed it on GN Live!

Have to say it's really hard to choose a favorite, though. I also LOVED Ring of Fire on GN Live and felt that performance in particular really showcased Adam's AMAZING, MIND-BLOWING VOICE! But, then again, I also felt that about Soaked, and Aftermath, and......... :-)

No. From the original FYE, my favorites are Broken Open and Fever, but since I can only pick ONE-- I guess Fever.

From the British import that has all the bonus tracks, it's Voodoo (neck and neck with Down the Rabbit Hole).

From GNL, it's definitely Sleepwalker, which is an out and out rocker. (Altho' for me 20th Century Boy is in its own special category. :))

The one I like better on GNL than on FYE is Aftermath.

Okay- this is hard!! But I would have to say....

From FYE- it would be Pick U UP- I just love that song!!

From GNT Live- I think Sleepwalker- it is just absolutely unbelievable! Oh- but wait- there's also Aftermath from GNT!! That to me is just vocal perfection!! Well- they are all vocal perfection! I'll have to go with those two- I know, I know- you said pick just one- well- I can't do it- it's just too hard! LOL!! Sorry! :)

I would have to say Fever is my favorite on FYE but Sleepwalker from GNT Live would have to be my favorite. It wasn't my favorite on FYE but live he kills it. I play that one over and over a lot.

All in all I still play all of them, on my Ipod and in the car. Never get tired of them.

I never had a favorite from FYE, but I think ALL the songs are better live. My personal GN favorite is Soaked. I just don't think it gets any better than this song performed live. His vocals are nothing short of amazing.

I'd also have to add, though, that I love Aftermath because it is so inspirational.

(Not really a direct answer to the question, but...there you have it. LOL)

!

Favorite on FYE is "Fever" if I'm in a dance mood and "Soaked" if I'm in a want to hear some mad vocals mood>

On GNL it is the same. In fact when I would watch vids during the tour I always watched "Fever" first.

The songs that I like better on the live tour than on FYE are "Sure Fire Winners" and "Sleepwalker".

@flaminga - love your posts, always great and original subjects, greetings from Poland!

To be honest - I tried to pick, but I just can't...:-) I just simply love all of them, I hope there's nothing wrong with that;-)

We have had so many lists about favorites. I'm curious about what people don't like ,(if there are any!).

My least favorite song...I have never listened to the whole song...is Broken Open. Boring as hell.

Hmmm...yes & no.

Sleepwalker is one of my favs both ways, but it's my #1 fav live.

If I could only listen to one song off FYE ever again, I think I'd pick CLYG. But if we ever get that one live, that just might be the winner.

And I never really liked Strut (ducks) but it's great live, but not my fav.

Oops...that's more than one. Sorry Flaminga! ;)

Is CLYG off the international cd? I think this song acoustic would be the one last thing to throw me over the edge!!! I don't know how i would survive that! *thud*

@jami... I LOVE Careless Whisper!!!!

Wow, good question. Can only pick just one eh? I guess on FYE it would be IIHY but on GNT Live it was chopped up by the introductions.

Strut really hit me between the eyes on GNT Live, so that's my fave.

Oh geez....then there is Sleepwalker......I give up can't do it.

If I could only choose 1? it would be Soaked!! cause that is where I see his Heart!! And the joy HE! feels when everybody stops and just gushes 4 him! 4 a, second or 2 ..and I feel, he feels the LOVE! of his audience,and it just brings tears 2 my eyes! that we give that back 2 him. Yea! the rest are fun!! and I love them !but he seems to be play'n a part ?there we see Him! barefoot!Raw and open!(and I feel that he has been there!! ) still brings chill's after a million times! So Wish the rest of the Radio world would have got a chance to feel it live too! :( but WE know!....