• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
Rivers1

MTV - O AWARDS ~ 2 New Categories Added For A Total Of 4! - We Are The Best Fan Army, So Heck Ya! We CAN Win This!

***This is for all of us! Please can we keep this in Adam Discussion!

PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IF YOU ARE CONFUSED! Let's work together as a team. Please take the time to read the OP carefully. It is VERY helpful!

**********************************************************************************

***********************************************************************************

HOME PAGE

http://www.omusicawards.com/

1. To The Right Choose either Twitter or Facebook and click “Connect To!” It will bring you to a login for either Twitter or Facebook. Just login….

2. Then Select the option “Vote.” (at the top of the page after “Home”)

There are FOUR (Updated) categories that Adam is listed in:

FAN ARMY

10 Votes Per Day With Twitter Option

10 Votes Per Day With Via Site Option

1 Vote Per Day With Facebook Option

To go to the next category click the down arrow next to “Choose a Category” and you will see a list of all the categories – Select the next category that Adam is listed in which is:

F**K YEAH TUMBLR

BEST REMIX

Billboard aka Mathieo Jomphe

Adam Lambert: Aftermath Remix

MUST FOLLOW ARTIST ON TWITTER

You MUST follow @adamlambert on Twitter to vote

DIRECTIONS

1. If you are having trouble voting, TRY CHANGING YOUR BROWSER!

2. Vote In TWO CATEGORIES and Do A Write-In In Other Categories

*Fan Army

*F**K Yeah Tumblr

3. CLICK VOTE - You will get a drop down menu with the following options:

*TWITTER - You can vote 10 times per day

*FACEBOOK - You can vote ONE vote per day

*VIA SITE - You can vote 10 votes per day

*MOBILE - See Below

IMPORTANT - Due to the limit of 10 votes per day, per Twitter account, open up as many accounts as you can!

ARTICLES

1. Article All about the MTV - O Awards with Adam Mention!

http://www.examiner.com/adam-lambert-in-national/adam-lambert-s-fans-earn-him-a-third-mtv-o-music-awards-nomination

2. http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2011/04/11/o-music-awards-adam-lambert-jay-park-trey-songz/

HERE ARE MORE IN-DEPTH DIRECTIONS COPIED FROM THE MTV - O SITE!

HOW TO VOTE - VERY VERY IMPORTANT!

(A) VOTING BY FACEBOOK “LIKE”:

Click the Facebook “Like” button next to the nominee you want to vote for. Then, follow the instructions to log into your Facebook account via Facebook Connect. You will be limited to “like” a nominee one (1) time which will count as one (1) vote during the Voting Periods (as defined herein). Please note that this action will appear in your Facebook “News Feed”.

(B) VOTING BY TWEET: Click the tweet button next to the nominee you want to vote for. Then, follow the instructions to log in to and authorize your Twitter account and tweet which will count as one vote. You will be limited to ten (10) votes per nominee per day using this method during the Voting Periods. Please note that this action will appear in your Twitter feed.

© VOTING BY WEBSITE: Click the web vote button next to the nominee you want to vote for. Then, follow the instructions to vote (NOTE: you will have to log in to vote by web and will have to complete the CAPTCHA). You will be limited to ten (10) votes per nominee per day using this method during the Voting Periods.

(D) If you are accessing the Website using a mobile device via WAP, you must (a) have a plan with wireless carrier which includes a data/WAP service and (B) use a wireless device that is capable of accessing the Internet. Voting via WAP shall be offered on an “as is” basis and may not be available in all areas of the U.S. at all times during the Voting Periods. Voting via WAP may cease to be available to you in the event of product, software, coverage or other service changes made by your wireless carrier. Standard data rates and other charges may apply all as provided in your wireless service rate plan. (Please contact your wireless carrier for pricing plans and details).

3. VOTING PERIODS

The Voting Periods for the “2011 O Music Awards” shall be as follows:

(A) VOTING PERIOD 2: The voting period for the following categories will commence on April 5, 2011 at 6:00am ET and shall continue through and end on April 20, 2011 at 11:59pm ET (the “Voting Period 2”), subject to change in MTVN’s sole discretion:

This Is for Us! Favorite F**k Yeah Tumblr

Winners for the Voting Period 2 categories will be announced starting on or around April 25, 2011 through on or around April 29, 2011 at times to be determined and subject to change in MTVN’s sole discretion.

(B) VOTING PERIOD 3: The voting period for the following category will commence on April 5, 2011 at 6:00am ET and shall continue through and end on April 28, 2011 at 10:59pm ET (the “Voting Period 3”), subject to change in MTVN’s sole discretion:

This Is For Us! Fan Army FTW

The Winner for the Voting Period 3 category will be announced on or around April 28, 2011 during the Awards at a time to be determined and subject to change in MTVN’s sole discretion.

MTVN shall then discuss the finalists during the Awards and announce the winner April 28, 2011 during the Awards at a time to be determined and subject to change in MTVN’s sole discretion.

I voted via twitter - and did it in IE and Chrome

The Aliens are really kicking it in - they are tweeting at about 150 tweets per hour. here is how you check:

http://www.twazzup.com/?q=i+voted+for+aliens&l=all

the Glamberts are tweeting at only 75 tweets per hour:

http://www.twazzup.com/?q=i+voted+for+glamberts&l=all

The Beliebers are destined to tear it up on facebook. I say that because if you check the charity: water campaigns - Adam has 3000 likes on FB and Justin has 200,000 likes (despite the monetary difference) - this means they will crush us on FB votes

For us to win - we will have to pull out every trick in the book.

Rules for voting say under Eligiblity:

".... must be ...legal residents of one of the 50 United States or District of Columbia..."

So does that mean international votes won't be counted? Don't they realise twitter & Facebook are INTERNATIONAL phenomenons and that these artists have fans worldwide that would like to vote?! :?

What do you guys think? I'm still gonna vote.... :)

@Rivers1 I have voted no problem - looks like they were accepted, but if they have some way of knowing where the votes are coming from, then they may not be counted? :(

I will still vote as much as I can...just wanted to point out that international fans may not be aware of this elebiblilty criteria. (I dunno why I even checked - I don't usually bother!! :P)

I just updated the OP again. Please read.

@Whisper - I haven't figure out how we can tell the ranking yet? It is NOT by the order that they are listed....In other words, Adam is not #7. I hope we can figure out this part out. The graph is also a little confusing???

Rivers1...you CAN vote in other categories. There is a drop down menu of the categories at the top of the page. These are the urls to use so the nomination is accepted:

For Innovative Artist:

Url: adamofficial.com

For Best Fan Forum:

Url: adamofficial.com/us/forum

And, for Must Follow Artist on Twitter:

Url: www.twitter.com/@adamlambert

Rivers1...took us a while to figure out what they were asking for! LOL Still, it's gonna be tough to beat the current nominees because so many fans don't realize you can do it. I'm just so glad there's a limit per day!

Rivers1...wrong urls in the OP:

Must Follow on twitter...should be www.twitter.com/@adamlambert

and

Best Fan Forum is adamofficial.com/us/forum (in case they get picky!)

Thank you for adding them! :)