• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
80s_and_sunny

First impressions of our sweet man...

The fact that he is gay, though, infuses every part of his personality. It is an integral part of who he is, his perspective, the way he dresses, etc.

I agree with this completely JJ. Love this part of your post

X

If I am not mistaken Adam himself once posted on twitter that wishing he was straight was actually insulting and homophobic. By the way, I don't wish Adam to b anything other than what he is. The fact that he is gay, though, infuses every part of his  personality. It is an integral part of who he is, his perspective, the way he dresses, etc. So to "wish he was straight" is a statement I do not understand. 

good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif  

I remember him tweeting that and completely getting what he meant, as I feel the same about my gay friends/relatives.   I know people mean it in a loving way as in he is so special they like to think they might have a chance with him, and I guess we have to take into account intent.   With people like Adam raising awareness hopefully fans will see what he means

I think violetfirebird you should know that although we seem in general to be having the opposite opinion to you for various reasons we know you meant no harm or disrespect to Adam and are not judging you.

You are quite new here so just to let you know discussions can take this path and are not meant to make the other poster feel uncomfortable because their comments are different

I wouldnt want you to think this.

I am worried these comments may have made you feel this way.

Karen x

Granted I never was all that crazy about him back on Idol, but once I heard he was going to sing with Queen, I had to look up some os his performances....and I was absolutely freaking FLOORED.

Hi VioletFirebird! The floor is filled with us! ;)

Are there others here that have met Adam through Queen? 

Actually no I've had it from the beginning, but thank you!

Hahahaha!!

Well Im not very observant then!

Alberta Hi!

I knew of Adam but didn't watch Idol just one ep so it wasn't until X Factor QAL performance that I noticed him

x

I think violetfirebird you should know that although we seem in general to be having the opposite opinion to you for various reasons we know you meant no harm or disrespect to Adam and are not judging you.

You are quite new here so just to let you know discussions can take this path and are not meant to make the other poster feel uncomfortable because their comments are different

I wouldnt want you to think this.

I am worried these comments may have made you feel this way.

Karen x

11_EmoticonsHDcom.png   Thanks Karen ... you are quite right that there was no intention to make anyone feel uncomfortable who is coming from a loving place and with good intent.  Just a general discussion on the subject rather than a personal one from my end

11_EmoticonsHDcom.png Thanks Karen ... you are quite right that there was no intention to make anyone feel uncomfortable who is coming from a loving place and with good intent. Just a general discussion on the subject rather than a personal one from my end

Hi Lamburger

I dont think it was anyones intent its just violetfirebird is new and I think its important to make sure our new members know that we're a friendly bunch and not to feel uncomfortable when most views and comments are the opposite to theirs.

Got to do school run so im off for now!

X

YorkshireGlambert, Hello! Welcome to AdamOfficial!   :)

Loved your introduction. If you feel like it, you could post your story here: http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/50898-first-impressions-of-our-sweet-man/

(And maybe get the thread back on its tracks...  ;))

Thanks Alberta as suggested see below!

Just wanted to say Hi after following your posts for the last few months. I have never done anything like this before so it's taken me a while to finally sign up but now feel like you are all friends! ( No-one I know has heard of Adam Lambert ). My "Adam Story" is pretty similar to others ( Welsh Fleur, Koula, XStitcher! ) - New Years Eve 2014, he had me at "Tonight....." before the band had even started playing! The next day was googling & being amazed by American Idol etc, couldn't believe I hadn't heard of him before. My family & I managed to get the last tickets for Sheffield Arena on the last night of the tour (luckily my husband likes Queen & my daughter thinks Adam is hot although she is not quite as obsessed as I am! ) By the way I am closer in age to Adam than my daughter who is 16 so I don't feel too past it! I have spent the last few months catching up on Adam's career on You Tube and enjoying reading all your comments.

I'll stop there as I don't want to ramble on too much - looking forward to Alan Carr & Celebrity Juice!

Welcome, YorkshireGlambert! There is nothing better than a new Glambert, and we love Glambrits.  Isn't Adam fantastic? He's like discovering a diamond mine. You can see why so many of us went totally crazy when we saw him on American Idol.  He's a joy, not to mention a monumental talent. Welcome to the fold!

I heard his voice before I saw him as I was in another room , I thought " wow what a voice ! " Then I saw him and said out loud " oh my god , I'm in love ! " I just think he's the most beautiful , talented ,funny , cute man ever

I watched with the biggest smile on my face Fledge and kept saying to my husband " listen to this come and have a look he's brilliant"!! Im not interested Karen was what I got. He was too busy on his computer. So I decided to sing on my own.

x

I only play Adam in my car Koula , every time my husband gets in he says " don't you have any other cd's ? " and I'm like no there is no one else I want to listen to . Then within minutes I hear him starting to sing along to the song that's playing lol xx

Oh I don't drive so I don't get to listen as much as I'd like.

When my husband goes away on business and children are at school I play it loud.

I hope the neighbours like his music, I live in a terrace. Luckily we are moving to a detached in a few weeks so no neighbours to worry about!!

haha

x

I bet you've turned your neighbours into Glamberts Koula , lol . I play Adams music really loudly in the car , and always put For Your Entertainment on repeat , love love love that song ( and the video is so damn hot )

I alternate between For Your Entertainment & The Original High in the car ( occasionally Trespassing although some tracks on this are not as great as others just my personal taste) - turn it up really loud for Pick U Up ( love love love this song! ) & Fever, and There I Said It & The Light!

As much as i think he is the sexiest man on the planet(haha) for me that includes all aspects of him which includes him being Gay. If he wasnt Gay he wouldnt be the man he is and good looks alone do not make a man sexy,far from it.

He is gorgeous, a tease, knows exactly what to give his Glamberts, exactly what they want when on stage (...) The fact that he is Gay contributes to his personality because its just him.

What is this "I wish he was straight" talk about? I mean I understand why some people are saying it (in a good/bad way) but seems pointless to me - just my opinion so no offence, please.

I don't wish he was straight and frankly speaking it has never crossed my mind. I fully agree with what Karen said above.

Regarding my first impression of Adam, years ago I only saw WWFM music video and I was like - wow, what a beautiful guy! Very deep haha. Then I lost him.

My second  "first" impression was this year at Eska Music Awards. I saw him on tv with perfect hair, tattoos on his arms, wearing black&white shirt. My jaw dropped and when I heard him singing my knees literally give out. I didn' sleep that night at all, just listened to his amazing voice on YT  ^_^  :wub:

What is this "I wish he was straight" talk about? I mean I understand why some people are saying it (in a good/bad way) but seems pointless to me - just my opinion so no offence, please.

I think lots and lots of people say it and it is just their way of saying " I wish he was mine"  thats all, they arent thinking as far as "I want to change his sexuality".

Its just something that's said I suppose and I dont think its ever said with any intent to insult.

I believe when people say it they actually mean it to be complimentary.

x