• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
Tammy_2011

Adam show in QC...anyone going here!!!

Hey Tammy here...I'm going to the St. Agathe show...so far by myself!!! I would like some fans to go with...anyone interested...email me at believe2achieve@hotmail.com ... AdamsCanadia on Twitter or Tammy Stapley on face Book look for the blue rope lights on the deck stairs!!! When I called for my tickets I asked if there was a chance of meeting him and she said no right away that it will be impossible unless you have a connection with Adam personally...Good luck with that...LOL!!!Guess that's not happening!!! At least I'm seeing him sing the music I love so much live...can't wait for this exciting adventure...just don't want to enjoy this trip by myself...I want fan insanity...lmao!!! Never know...maybe we can prove them wrong and meet him...be so amazing!!! Just a Dream!!!

I have tickets and desperately want to go but my traveling friends backed out due to finances. I would probably be flying out to Vermont and driving from there (about 3 hours). Let me know if you are interested in sharing a room or whatever, because I need some Adam insanity myself.

Adam just got a new fan, his show tonight was amazing... all this energy, charisma, enthusiasm, he really rocks! and the rain pouring down while he's singing a Led Zep song, how he played with the rain, how he stuck around and came back to delight us some more... What do you want from me took all its meaning right there! You gave it all Adam, you gave it all!!!