• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
MrsRobinson

Why should you google Adam everyday?

Hey Gang,

I was thinking about how much press Adam got from being one of the "Most Googled Celebrities of 2010." That "most googled" story was everywhere in the press. They even printed it in my hometown newspaper. And I'm sure people in the entertainment industry took notice.

So, I was thinking that we should make sure this happens again. I think, given the passion of Glamberts, it would happen anyway, but we need to make certain it does.

Let's keep this thread bumped for Glamberts who are not aware how important it is to goggle him every day. Now get out there and "Google him so you can oogle him!"

Make Adam Lambert a "Most Googled Celebrity of 2011!"

~`~

I try to remember to Google Adam. Since we have AO and with my Glambert followers via twitter I sometimes forget about this aspect. Sounds like a great cohesive idea for more press/validation for Adam.....

I Google Adam Lambert everyday.Thanks @MrsRobinson!

I appreciate the intention of this thread, but the "most googled" award is for the entire year, so the best way for us to get BB to the top again is to google him every day, and not just on a specific day....

That said, your post reminded me to google Adam just now, and I think others will do the same, so thumbs up!! I do believe that the glamberts will ensure that the upcoming single and album release will generate alot of "googling"!! It is gonna be a great year in adamland :)

Hi @wla2636. I agree that googling him every day is important and am hoping that a big "Google Adam Lambert" push might bring the importance to the attention of others who might not have thought about it. If people happen to use Mozilla, you can use the "Morning Coffee" feature and set it up to Google him automatically each day when you open all your favorite Adam websites with morning coffee. If anyone else has other tips like this, please post them here.

LOL! Didya have to pick my daughter's wedding day? I won't be online that day or tomorrow or Sun either. But I promise to Google-the-hello out of Adam for the next few days after that. . .OK?

I AM a glambertized GlamGal, a glamizen of our Global Glamily!

I learned last year to never bookmark or shortcut to anything Adam!

ALWAYS take the extra second and google him wherever you want to go.

I google him a few times a day just because <3 :) This is something we can all easily do. He is the third Adam now but I know we can get him back to his favorite position on top.

Yes, I'm googling !!! and @cusegirl Happy Birthday!!

@NENE and @asiladam..Thanks ladies!! I will be gone all day today. Going to Skaneatles Lake. Going to an antiques show and maybe swimming on the lake Love it there!

I am going right now to Google our boy before I leave! ...:)